Denmech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Denmech

Still says not shipped on a 47"!
I will email tomorrow i guess!
Dissapointed being it SAYS in STOCK!!!

dae1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dae1

I got a call earlier to setup a delivery tomorrow or Friday. WFH Friday it is!

chuckspencer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuckspencer

*Who* is calling to set up these deliveries? UPS? FedEx? USPS? Some guy?

zdecker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zdecker
chuckspencer wrote:*Who* is calling to set up these deliveries? UPS? FedEx? USPS? Some guy?

I just received my call, and it was some gal from a trucking company. The message was "we've got your TV and need to schedule a time to deliver it."

My order status on woot still says Awaiting Shipping and tracking says Unavailable.

chuckspencer

I'm picturing some woot intern standing on the side of the interstate with a pallet of these TVs, flagging down passing trucks and asking where they're going. "Wisconsin? Mind taking this TV with you? Here's $10. Call this number when you get there!"

lanewid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lanewid

Well, 5 o'clock has come and gone woot - 5th business day is done, you have $600 of my hard earned cash, and I still have not received any notification of shipment.

So what should I do?

3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

lanewid wrote:Well, 5 o'clock has come and gone woot - 5th business day is done, you have $600 of my hard earned cash, and I still have not received any notification of shipment.

So what should I do?

I can ping them to see what's going on, but I recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be happy to help update you with your order.

chuckspencer

Still nothing. No TV. No phone call. No shipping information. When I emailed support I got back a friendly but no-too-helpful response. It has "likely shipped", they're "in the process of obtaining tracking" and " Since we had these shipped from our vendor partner, the tracking is not always readily available." This was yesterday, mind you. Still nothing.

Sorry Woot. I didn't do business with your vendor partner. I did business with you. I hold you 100% accountable for this whole process - I don't want to hear about your partners.

I don't expect lightning-fast delivery from a deals site. You get what you pay for - to some extent. But you should *at least* be able to tell me where my shipment is *over a week* after my order.

lanewid

chuckspencer wrote:Still nothing. No TV. No phone call. No shipping information. When I emailed support I got back a friendly but no-too-helpful response. It has "likely shipped", they're "in the process of obtaining tracking" and " Since we had these shipped from our vendor partner, the tracking is not always readily available." This was yesterday, mind you. Still nothing.

Sorry Woot. I didn't do business with your vendor partner. I did business with you. I hold you 100% accountable for this whole process - I don't want to hear about your partners.

I don't expect lightning-fast delivery from a deals site. You get what you pay for - to some extent. But you should *at least* be able to tell me where my shipment is *over a week* after my order.

Same problem here - and I've already had the money sucked out of my bank account. No one will give me a clear answer, not on a support ticket or on the forum board.

I'm not mad - I just want communication - and "We don't know" isn't good enough.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi all. For some reason, we are missing the tracking file from the vendor but that team is working on uploading tracking now. THEY HAVE SHIPPED.

Here's what you can do in the meantime.

Big TVs ship via a freight company. Here's the tracking site for this one:

http://harmony.myseko.com/track

Your Tracking Number is your woot order number preceded by WT. So if your order number is 12345678, your tracking number is WT12345678.

I tried a couple of your orders and saw tracking just fine.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, email support@woot.com.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

chuckspencer

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi all. For some reason, we are missing the tracking file from the vendor but that team is working on uploading tracking now. THEY HAVE SHIPPED.

Your Tracking Number is your woot order number preceded by WT. So if your order number is 12345678, your tracking number is WT12345678.

Thank. You.

lanewid

Okay - that's a bit better - but i'm still a bit concerned. It says delivery is expected 6/14, but also says it hasn't left the warehouse.

chuckspencer

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi all. For some reason, we are missing the tracking file from the vendor but that team is working on uploading tracking now. THEY HAVE SHIPPED.

I might humbly suggest that in cases like these, you send this sort of information out much sooner. If I'd had this information even a few days ago, it would have saved me a lot of frustration. I have to imagine the same is true for other customers.

Turns out my TV is being delivered later today. Had I known that I'd have spent most of the day happily anticipating its arrival instead of fuming at woot.

chuckspencer

lanewid wrote:Okay - that's a bit better - but i'm still a bit concerned. It says delivery is expected 6/14, but also says it hasn't left the warehouse.

I called the toll free number listed on the tracking page and they were refreshingly helpful and informative.

ThunderThighs

Staff

chuckspencer wrote:I might humbly suggest that in cases like these, you send this sort of information out much sooner. If I'd had this information even a few days ago, it would have saved me a lot of frustration. I have to imagine the same is true for other customers.

Turns out my TV is being delivered later today. Had I known that I'd have spent most of the day happily anticipating its arrival instead of fuming at woot.

We all agree this wasn't a pleasant experience for you. We were trying to get information but sometimes it takes a bit to get it. Please accept our apologies. Remember, for something this big, they should call you to arrange delivery. (At least, I think they do. That's not my area so I'm making an educated guess.)

Sincerely,
Little ol' Forum Moderator

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

chuckspencer

It's here. And it's damaged. :-|

CrazedWhy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrazedWhy

Trust me, it's worth the wait, I just got my 47" today and it is... just so beatiful....

*Other incidental stuff in this post; my feet, my cat, and another woot purchase.

Edit: Poor timing on my post chuck, I'm sorry that your tv was damaged. Surely somebody with staff under their name is about to tell you to email support@woot.com. I do Hope they fix this for you expediently

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

chuckspencer wrote:It's here. And it's damaged. :-|

Chuckspencer,
We're very sorry to hear that you received a damaged television.
CrazedWhy is right. Please contact support@woot.com and they'll be more than happy to help you find a resolution.

dae1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dae1

So happy the tv arrived today... it looks great! I did, however, notice scratches on the entire left side of the tv, but not anywhere else. Hardly noticeable from where I'm sitting. It's a refurb after all and I'm ok with it. Picture is awesome.

lanewid

FYI - while I will continue to use woot for other products - this may be the last time I purchase something larger that is shipped by a third party.

They told me they'd be here between 10:30 and 12, and its 12:25 with no tv. After waiting over a week for even a shipping confirmation, and now with the third party not being here on time (I do have other things to do than wait!), I will just have to say no to 3rd party shipped items.

Come on Woot, you're better than this!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

lanewid wrote:FYI - while I will continue to use woot for other products - this may be the last time I purchase something larger that is shipped by a third party.

They told me they'd be here between 10:30 and 12, and its 12:25 with no tv. After waiting over a week for even a shipping confirmation, and now with the third party not being here on time (I do have other things to do than wait!), I will just have to say no to 3rd party shipped items.

Come on Woot, you're better than this!

sorry they are running late.
did you call them to see what the delay is?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

akhaze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akhaze

I'm afraid I received this TV in the 47" and the picture is absolutely god awful. It can hardly run playstation 2 games at a decent quality, let alone netflix. This is heart-dropping. Everything looks incredibly grainy and pixelated. Is there anything I can do about this?

kaisterbahn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaisterbahn

I got my 47" (I got it off of sellout after this deal was over) and watched The Hobbit on it this morning. While the movie sucked IMO, this picture was great. I turned it on vivid mode and it looked fantastic, at least for that movie. I shall be perusing the nets for some color settings suggestions for the standard mode, but even after this slow tracking update debacle I'm still satisfied.

mfaughn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mfaughn

Maybe late in the game but I purchased a ST warranty for a 47" on June 8 for ~$35. No problems. They know it is from Woot. Confirmation e-mail specifically addresses how the warranty works if it is a used/refurb product:
"If your item is USED/REFURBISHED, this Protection Plan begins on the 46th day after your item purchase or after your manufacturer's warranty expires, whichever is longer. The agreement also lasts for the number of years you chose at purchase time."

jpirruccello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpirruccello

I picked up the 55" version of this TV from Woot, and it showed up about 3 weeks ago. The IR sensor for the remote has already failed. (It's still possible that the remote has failed. I switched the batteries to make sure it wasn't just out of juice, but I don't have another compatible remote sitting around to double check.) Not promising.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jpirruccello wrote:I picked up the 55" version of this TV from Woot, and it showed up about 3 weeks ago. The IR sensor for the remote has already failed. (It's still possible that the remote has failed. I switched the batteries to make sure it wasn't just out of juice, but I don't have another compatible remote sitting around to double check.) Not promising.

I'm sorry for the problems. If you don't have luck with another remote, contact support@woot.com for some options.