scubalab

quality posts: 9 Private Messages scubalab
ThunderThighs wrote:The button throbs now instead of bounces but there's still an indication of low stock. You have to refresh your page though to see it update. Sorry you missed out.

Are you on Twitter? You can follow all the sites there and receive Last Call tweets.

Thanks for clarifying TT! Didn't notice the throbbing button, but maybe it was because I didn't actually click through to the product page. Does the "I want one" or the "Add to cart" button throb? That may explain it since I didn't go past the main page... My own fault for being to slow!

To answer your question on the Twitter alerts - NO, I've managed to stay away from all social media trends (Twitter, FB, Linkedin, Pinterest, myspace, etc.) It's either refreshing or sad that Woot! has been my only 'screen-time' for a few minutes each day... other than work.

firefox91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firefox91

Woot has been on the ball with shipping. I just got the shipping notice earlier today and when I get home these phones are on my doorstep!

I just set them all up and they work great. I love the link-to-cell function. Manual says the cell needs to be within 10 feet of the base unit. Mine is much farther but still works fine. The only thing I couldn't get to work is the "ring as cell" function which is supposed to make the handset ring with my cell's ringtone. It did say somewhere that it wouldn't work for some models of cells, mine is probably the case which is fine. Not a big deal. I just configured the phones to ring with a different tone than the home phone. This woot was worth every penny.

begos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages begos

Did they have the battery in the package ?

firefox91 wrote:Woot has been on the ball with shipping. I just got the shipping notice earlier today and when I get home these phones are on my doorstep!

I just set them all up and they work great. I love the link-to-cell function. Manual says the cell needs to be within 10 feet of the base unit. Mine is much farther but still works fine. The only thing I couldn't get to work is the "ring as cell" function which is supposed to make the handset ring with my cell's ringtone. It did say somewhere that it wouldn't work for some models of cells, mine is probably the case which is fine. Not a big deal. I just configured the phones to ring with a different tone than the home phone. This woot was worth every penny.

Indiana91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Indiana91

Mine arrived yesterday, and I'm setting them up today. Has anyone tried transferring the contacts from their cell to this phone? I'm saying to transferring all from my Samsung Galaxy S3, but only three random entries come across.