Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

lichme

quality posts: 2756 Private Messages lichme

lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

Wow this is a really great deal!

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

traceactions

quality posts: 5 Private Messages traceactions

I've never had headphones that have memory phone before, will these make your ears sweaty if you wear them for an extended period?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3332 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Very good reviews (4.6 out of 5.0) over at bestbuy.com

and

Let's watch an unboxing

thrawndude

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thrawndude
traceactions wrote:I've never had headphones that have memory phone before, will these make your ears sweaty if you wear them for an extended period?

I've owned these headphones for over a year now after buying them at Best Buy. They haven't made my ears sweaty, even with hours upon hours of continued usage. The one thing that I can complain about the fit is that they compress my ears a little bit (but that comes with having an abnormally large cranium).

As far as value goes, these are fantastic! Great sound quality and the in-line controls are great. The biggest drawback on these is that the hinge on the earpieces can get stained and snap under extremely extensive usage.

Definitely worth the $50!

DennisEChung

quality posts: 66 Private Messages DennisEChung

I've had these for about a year and have since bought and sold many headphones online. These are one of the few keepers. They sound great, the inline controls are a plus, and they are one of the few that are comfortable on my relatively large head (7 5/8 hat size), and large ears. My daughter and wife also find them comfortable for their smaller heads and ears.
I thought I got a good deal at $70, and at this price they are a steal.

gwilks98

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gwilks98

I have a pair of Sennheiser 380 Pros....why am I tempted to buy these???

traceactions

quality posts: 5 Private Messages traceactions
thrawndude wrote:I've owned these headphones for over a year now after buying them at Best Buy. They haven't made my ears sweaty, even with hours upon hours of continued usage. The one thing that I can complain about the fit is that they compress my ears a little bit (but that comes with having an abnormally large cranium).

As far as value goes, these are fantastic! Great sound quality and the in-line controls are great. The biggest drawback on these is that the hinge on the earpieces can get stained and snap under extremely extensive usage.

Definitely worth the $50!

All right, I'm sold. Thanks.

bitman

quality posts: 14 Private Messages bitman

Paper klipsch are a good way to hold your sheet music together.

winside

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winside

Have these love them. In for three more! Very bass heavy but that's what I love.

DigitalDaredevil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DigitalDaredevil

My favorite pair so far. Better than the Beats, Soul's, my Sennheisers, and the Klipsch M-40's. My buddy has Beats Solo and agreed that these were much better. Nice heavy bass.
If you see the x-10's in ear on sale, they are great also.
I just bought two more pairs of these. Can't beat the sound for the price.

idamann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages idamann

just to be sure, these are NOT noise-cancelling correct?

My Bose set is plenty comfortable, but the earpieces are showing their age since the only time I wear them are outside when mowing(In Florida) and usually that's about 5 hours at a time to mow the whole property.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
bitman wrote:Paper klipsch are a good way to hold your sheet music together.

Not bad,not bad at all ! I'll give you a 3.75 out of 5.

jmrolfe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmrolfe

Do these work for an android phone?

tjg1778

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjg1778

Is cord hard wired into phones or is it removable.

fuzi719

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fuzi719
jmrolfe wrote:Do these work for an android phone?

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing no. I bought some other high-quality phones that had iPhone/iPod/iPad controls/mic. While the audio worked perfectly, the mic and controls did NOT work on my HTC Android phone. I plugged them into a friend's iPhone and they worked fine. So, I sold them to him and bought some Beats that have Android compatible controls.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff

Want. Get. Have.

corvettejoe

quality posts: 22 Private Messages corvettejoe

I bought the 1st gen versions of these last time they were on woot (same price) for the wife. I was SOOO impressed with them, that the next time woot had them on sale again, I bought a pair for myself.

I usually use them for falling asleep to, laying on one side night after night and they haven't crushed or broken. I use them for drumming too, the pads are able to keep a ton of the harsh noise out while still letting me be able to listen to music to drum to.

I use them on my iPhone, but right before I got them, I still had an android phone and the volume/pause controls worked just fine on it too.

They are amazing headphones. Clear highs, rich lows, nothing sounds muddled at all.

I would only hope the Gen 2 versions of these are even better.

At $50, these are an absolute steal. Forget the name "beats" and buy a few sets of these instead.

huntsetter1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages huntsetter1
tjg1778 wrote:Is cord hard wired into phones or is it removable.

The cord is hard wired into the phone.

billyoncetoldme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billyoncetoldme

any knowledge on sound bleed? will people on the train hate me?

Robert315

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Robert315

I own these. $50 is nothing for this quality, I paid A LOT more. Many online reviews rate these higher than Beats Audio, which are a Monster Cable product anyways, and if that hasn't been the biggest SCAM in the audio/video history then I don't know what is! However the gangsta hood rats won't respect you if you don't support Dr Dre, who put his name on Beats, and had no other input. The inline control is fantastic with iPhone and so are the cushy leather ear pads. Never heard better sound myself.

Edbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Edbert

Will the jack/plug work for PC-type connection with separate plugs or just a phone-type connector where they are combined?

billthegunowner

quality posts: 13 Private Messages billthegunowner

Not a bad deal. New Egg wants $149.00 and Target has them for $99.00

Bill

billthegunowner

Great Christmas gift....

Bill

billthegunowner

billyoncetoldme wrote:any knowledge on sound bleed? will people on the train hate me?

They hate you already

Bill

bigshtank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigshtank

Corded headphones for $50? Why don't you just charge me $200 for a PS One.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bitman wrote:Paper klipsch are a good way to hold your sheet music together.

*snerk*

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ncane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncane

I NEVER write reviews for stuff, the community here is on point enough. But these are the best headphones I have ever owned. I work in an office and have these on for 6+ hours a day with zero discomfort. Sounds great, looks great. A bargain at twice the price.

cosmicpea

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cosmicpea

Can somebody who owns these comment on the size and adjustability? I am a small woman with a small head. The last two phones I bought did not adjust down enough causing the actual phones to rest somewhere south of my jawline and causing extreme discomfort. I swore to never buy any again without trying them on and had settled on the Bose OE at Costco - which I find extremely comfortable. But they cost twice as much. Given that returning these might be difficult to impossible are they worth a shot?

aarondr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aarondr
bigshtank wrote:Corded headphones for $50? Why don't you just charge me $200 for a PS One.

ROFL - As one who has always gone for cheap headphones (love the old radioshack made by Koss back in the 90's) - $50 isn't bad for this quality. I have first gen - and I'm in for 1 on these because the cables on the first gen suck for travel (get tangled). These aren't audiophile quality headphones (plenty of those go $500 on up), but they kick the crap out of the $300 beats IMHO (which are the only beats that sound good IMHO ;-) ). They also kick the crap out of my old Koss made Optimus 56's which were $40 on clearance back in '98 - but their foam earpads disintegrated about 5 years ago.

sleepyheadkc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sleepyheadkc

I bought these for my daughter quite a while back. They were great, but at some point both of the ear pads slipped off, and I haven't figured out how to properly put them back on.

aarondr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aarondr
cosmicpea wrote:Can somebody who owns these comment on the size and adjustability? I am a small woman with a small head. The last two phones I bought did not adjust down enough causing the actual phones to rest somewhere south of my jawline and causing extreme discomfort. I swore to never buy any again without trying them on and had settled on the Bose OE at Costco - which I find extremely comfortable. But they cost twice as much. Given that returning these might be difficult to impossible are they worth a shot?

They adjust down relatively small - but my extremely small female friend isn't around right now to try it on, so I can say they offer a decent amount of holding power even without the headband resting on your head as long as your stationary.

ruudar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruudar

How are these for noise canceling? And what about sound bleed? I would be mostly using them on planes and trains (not so much in automobiles).

larasgambati

quality posts: 2 Private Messages larasgambati
idamann wrote:just to be sure, these are NOT noise-cancelling correct?

My Bose set is plenty comfortable, but the earpieces are showing their age since the only time I wear them are outside when mowing(In Florida) and usually that's about 5 hours at a time to mow the whole property.

From the first paragraph of the description: "Professional grade foam ear cups isolate noise while the Image ONE’s speakers open up a wide frequency range, letting you soak in every detail of sound."

Thank you for all the great posts, everyone. Buying these as a Christmas gift for my sister who just mentioned she wanted a pair of headphones to wear while at work. Perfect timing, Woot!

OldMatador

quality posts: 13 Private Messages OldMatador
gwilks98 wrote:I have a pair of Sennheiser 380 Pros....why am I tempted to buy these???

You shouldn't be. I have the HD 380 Pro as well. Best headphones I've ever owned. I sense these would be a step down... Unless you need good traveling headphones (I have Sennheiser HD 428 headphones for travel, so I already have that covered).

knightru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knightru

I have been looking for over the ear headphones that didn't break the bank. How would these compare to these headphones (also $50) - Audio-Technica ATH-M30

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M30-Professional-Closed-back-Headphones/dp/B00007E7C8/ref=zg_bs_musical-instruments_price

urineidiot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages urineidiot

I own these headphones. Paid $99 and they are my favorite headphones of this type. I own about 30 headphones from $10 to $1000 and I would pick these for any music. Not saying they sound better than my Beyer T1s listening to cds but for portable music they are equal in sound and more comfortable. I also own the Bluetooth version and they changed the earcups to earpads and they are less comfortable. Im thinking abut buying these just for the earcups and putting them on the Bluetooth version.

jfalejczyk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfalejczyk
sleepyheadkc wrote:I bought these for my daughter quite a while back. They were great, but at some point both of the ear pads slipped off, and I haven't figured out how to properly put them back on.

Same exact thing happened to my sons pair.