Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
killingtime wrote:

I like your source's description of what happened better...leaves more to the imagination.

"...severing a tendon in his right arm in an accident in a London gym bathroom..."



my brother cut one of his tendons with a chisel once, on the job. He didn't realize it at first, he just had a small cut. He realized after a while he couldn't lift his thumb, and went to the ER. They had to insert forceps into his wound and grab the ends of the tendon, which had started shrinking. If he'd waited another hour, he would have needed a lot more surgery to find the cut ends of the tendon and stretch them back into place before sewing them back together.

I know, TMI. sorry.

dsb411


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsb411
Josephus wrote:

my brother cut one of his tendons with a chisel once, on the job. He didn't realize it at first, he just had a small cut. He realized after a while he couldn't lift his thumb, and went to the ER. They had to insert forceps into his wound and grab the ends of the tendon, which had started shrinking. If he'd waited another hour, he would have needed a lot more surgery to find the cut ends of the tendon and stretch them back into place before sewing them back together.

I know, TMI. sorry.


ewwwwwwwwwwww


Proteus_Crow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proteus_Crow
FenStar wrote:

I hope I didn't scare him off...
I don't want to be the new cow/crow.



Gone or not, you have no shot of becoming the new crow.
Cow.... maybe.

The Nobel Peace Prize?! I'd *KILL* for one of those!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Proteus_Crow wrote:

Gone or not, you have no shot of becoming the new crow.
Cow.... maybe.



I guess that makes you the OLD Crow, eh?
...better than the old cow, though!

Proteus_Crow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proteus_Crow
Josephus wrote:

I guess that makes you the OLD Crow, eh?
...better than the old cow, though!



Meet the new crow... same as the old crow.
Don't get fooled again.

The Nobel Peace Prize?! I'd *KILL* for one of those!

Frankenroc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Frankenroc
Minimum Rage wrote:Contest 79: Include today's Woot in a scary, yet popular, urban legend!



Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting



This one should easily place. I love it.

And the LORD said unto the chicken: "Go ye forth, and cross the road". And the chicken did go forth to cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.

jirkstore


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jirkstore

Sorry about the late entry . . . i just saw the rules post this morning when i got to work. hope ya enjoy.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

from the very second contest:

ubernoob wrote:

whatever, simple and sweet, ubernoob is here to be noobish


Minimum Rage


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Minimum Rage
Josephus wrote:



I think that was the NBA's first draft of their logo.

engineary


quality posts: 0 Private Messages engineary
jirkstore wrote:Sorry about the late entry . . . i just saw the rules post this morning when i got to work. hope ya enjoy.



the squirrels were merry not married lol

brianw1957


quality posts: 1 Private Messages brianw1957
Josephus wrote: from the very second contest:

ubernoob wrote:



Hey, I could not resist...



Josephus... You rock

UTAH, The Bunnies Ogling Carrots of the USA!!!
Bunnies Ogling Carrots 12/6/11,5/11/11,Random Crap 3/26/10
MP #137, 3rd #161

McGuffy


quality posts: 6 Private Messages McGuffy
engineary wrote:

the squirrels were merry not married lol



Maybe they were married. It would be hard to spot that tiny ring on those furry fingers.

JuggoPop


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JuggoPop
engineary wrote:the squirrels were merry not married lol



imdb has it as merry... google cache has imdb as quoting it as married...
http://ringtones.starpulse.com/toneplayer/toneplayer.asp?ProductID=17867&versionid=1

listen to it at that link and it sounds to me as it always has... Married. The guy is supposed to sound a little nuts and in his own world. Like he used to watch them as a couple. that's the way I always took it.

- Brian

jirkstore


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jirkstore

that's exactly how i took it too. He would watch them hump all day and his simple mind told him that's what married people do to make babies. If you watch the "Special Edition with Flare" dvd the commentary explains how he thought they were married. Married . . .Merry . . it doesn't matter cuz i didn't win. :P

TazoWolf


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TazoWolf

Darn. And I had to go underwater for this one!

How to care for a useless woot- SUNKEN...er... I don't think ANYONE would call that TREASURE!

"I'll Never Let My Schooling Interfere With My Education" -Mark Twain

"We Must Be the Change We Wish To See In The World" -Gandhi