quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead

This seems to work most nights. (AT&T)

I love it!

RipRap

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RipRap

Hey nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It's

Say Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

More than 100 Woots (RipRap is better than everybody else, according to WOOT)
stop asking me to send you my used words. I recycle!

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

It doesn't work for me. When I call (today and yesterday) Jason tells me there are no new podcasts in my messages. This makes me sad as I love the Podcasts, but rarely get to acutally listen to them. =(

Any suggestions?

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

gtoal

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gtoal
Donnie7 wrote:just make moble.woot.com or m.woot.com where you can check it on your phone and just have the picture and a buy it now button

Seriously seconded. Or just an SMS reply with a pre-arranged one-time-use keyword, for speed?

myrccs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myrccs

Interesting. Say Now is a great social site.

sshadowsslayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sshadowsslayer

umm... I can't get text messages.l... I called a few times and it never signed me up ... plus when I press 7 in does nothing, nothing!! If you have time.... and are able sign me up for the texting service... 8322834143

sshadowsslayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sshadowsslayer

Also I think you should add buying by text message... AND to add buying via phone.. set up a phone-account authentication before hand by users the way facebook does facebook mobile... so all you have to do is click to buy... not enter any CC info

burglus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burglus

how do i turn off the texts messages, there are starting to annoy me now

awoodby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awoodby

When I call there are two options, leave a message or "hang out with other callers"

Nothing whatsoever about text messaging.

I take it this is dead.

SaulB50

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SaulB50
awoodby wrote:When I call there are two options, leave a message or "hang out with other callers"

Nothing whatsoever about text messaging.

I take it this is dead.

If it's not dead it's dying. I've used it since the begining and I've only got 3 text messages from SayNow since October with the last one from November 29.