jmebonner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmebonner

Is anyone else still waiting on their Bandolier of Carrots? I haven't gotten a tracking number or anything, but do have my receipt. I'm also still waiting on any info for my xbox controllers :/

hdspikez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hdspikez

must i add, the can of spam is the extra small size.

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
hdspikez wrote:must i add, the can of spam is the extra small size.

Wow now that is true crap

terrybatey

jmebonner wrote:Is anyone else still waiting on their Bandolier of Carrots? I haven't gotten a tracking number or anything, but do have my receipt. I'm also still waiting on any info for my xbox controllers :/

Have you tried emailing woot maybe it is just an oversite?

sierra513

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sierra513
hdspikez wrote:i got the regular Camera bag, 2 thumblock drives, a mini mouse and the worst of the worst...

A CAN OF SPAM!

Wow, woot is now doing food!!! (I hope they get a better supplier though ;) )

jmebonner

terrybatey wrote: Have you tried emailing woot maybe it is just an oversite?

I just wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, I know the Braille on Cookiesgoes out last. I checked my CC statement as well and sure enough, it's on there...

terrybatey

jmebonner wrote:

I just wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, I know the Braille on Cookiesgoes out last. I checked my CC statement as well and sure enough, it's on there...

Doesn't hurt to ask them the tracking numbers came to me a few days after the woot off and all the other items I had ordered have already been received. With woot having so many orders and products during woot off it might just need to be looked into. They'll let you know what happened they return email usually by the next day.

jmebonner

terrybatey wrote: Doesn't hurt to ask them the tracking numbers came to me a few days after the woot off and all the other items I had ordered have already been received. With woot having so many orders and products during woot off it might just need to be looked into. They'll let you know what happened they return email usually by the next day.

Okay, will do it now, thanks Terry!

gargas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gargas
JeffDan wrote:Did anyone else get the Virgin Cordless Phone? I ask because I let it charge for hours and it won't seem to work. The battery got nice and warm though so I took it out before it melted the phone.

I am thinking of getting a new battery and trying again, but if other people have gotten the phone and never got it working I don't want to bother.

Remove the battery and put it back again and then charge. That did the trick for me.

gargas

Been there, done it all and am now bored!

wootchie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootchie

It finally came!! WOOT tee too de doo!!!

FEDEX would have delivered two days ago, but I wasn't around and actually had to arrange to sign for my first Bunny Organizing Carrot. Was it, was it, could it be... Breathtaking... Overmuch... Colossal?? Not this time...

1 Samsonite Photo Video Carry-All aka - Bag Over Camera
1 Smack Talk for XBOX 360 aka - Bleepin Online Comments

Dave04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dave04

A couple of people asked to see the "Student of the Month" socks in my Bandolier of Carrots...

chevltom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chevltom

No, youre not alone. I'm still waiting on shipment of 3 items from the wootoff. I got 2, but still waiting on the 3 cheapest, and 3x Bandolier of Carrots

ClfyJr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ClfyJr

I did not look real close, but did anyone get any of those neat windshield washer fluid heaters in there Bandolier of Carrots?

newsette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newsette
Dave04 wrote:
A couple of people asked to see the "Student of the Month" socks in my Bandolier of Carrots...

Wow, very cool dog. Nice crap as well.

WOOT ON!

walshb6413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walshb6413

Any news on Pixelbenders crap?

crazyfreakid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazyfreakid
walshb6413 wrote:Any news on Pixelbenders crap?

There probably won't be for awhile now because it's the weekend.

pixelbender

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pixelbender
walshb6413 wrote:Any news on Pixelbenders crap?

No news. Frankly I haven't slept much, too much thinking going on. I just came to the forum with the note because I didn't know what it was, and thought I had gotten the shaft.

Now that folks were throwing aroudn the TV notion, I think they kinda got mine and other folks hopes up, and perhaps now I wish I had just been quiet about it. Whatever comes comes, but I have no doubt it will be exciting. Be assured I'll be back to post pictures of whatever foam item I get ;)

alibee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alibee
pixelbender wrote:Now that folks were throwing aroudn the TV notion, I think they kinda got mine and other folks hopes up, and perhaps now I wish I had just been quiet about it.

Dude, you could get two bags of Minute Rice and I'd be excited for you at this point :D

4/26/2007 Whistler Portable GPS with 3.5" Touch Screen LCD (via husband)
10/13/2006 Random Crap 3
10/12/2006 JBL On Stage II Dock/Speakers with Remote 1
6/6/2006 PC Defender Wireless Screen Lock - 2 Pack 1
4/13/2006 Western Digital Caviar 250GB Hard Drive 1

terrybatey

Pixelbender, Hope you'll get something really good that you can enjoy for a long time. Keep positive thoughts and try and get some sleep. Take care, we all wish we were you with a special letter from the woot gods. Except for the being anxious and not being able to sleep part of this adventure.

Dave04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dave04
newsette wrote:Wow, very cool dog. Nice crap as well.

Thanks... several other people included pictures of their cats in their crap photo... so I just needed to put her in there...

r4bidw0mb4t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r4bidw0mb4t

2x USB thumb drive locks
1x camera bag
1x vacuum bags

and the big win:

1x LiteOn GPS device

the only catch is that the thing doesn't want to co-operate with me. When I try to use the navigation features, it tells me the demo software expired at the end of September, and I should renew my license at http://www.gate5.net. Luckily, though, the site doesn't seem to exist apart from a big big "It works!" greeting me. The device itself looks like it was an OEM evaluation copy that hasn't hit retail yet (it came with a letter from "Joel" to "John" explaining the sample, and promising they can have "UP TO 10,000 UNITS TOTAL THAT [they] CAN SHIP IN A MATTER OF WEEKS."

If only I could get this thing to work, I'd be a very happy camper.

mechanicsc

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mechanicsc

My Bandolier of Carrots arrived three days ago, and I just got home last night from travelling to see what I got.

1x Samsonite camera bag (same as everyone else's)
2x USB thumbdrive locks

and now the coolest items...

1x 25 cigar humidor
1x POTATO GUN <--- this toy is friggin' awesome

I love cigars and guns, and woot sent me both in a bag o' crap! Thanks woot!

jfrade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfrade

One of my 3 craps showed up as the Woot for today. I guess they figured out they wouldn't be selling out of the battery chargers and planned ahead.

defibrillator

quality posts: 18 Private Messages defibrillator
pixelbender wrote:

Now that folks were throwing aroudn the TV notion, I think they kinda got mine and other folks hopes up, and perhaps now I wish I had just been quiet about it. Whatever comes comes, but I have no doubt it will be exciting. Be assured I'll be back to post pictures of whatever foam item I get ;)

Are you kidding? Thanks for telling us about your Braille on Cookiesand note! I've had a lot of fun anticipating what you'll be getting! I keep checking back. (Tried for but did not get a Braille on Cookiesmyself this time around.)

crazybirdie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazybirdie

The long awaited shipment arrived just before I needed to leave to go out of town. Items have been pictured before, so no new pics.
1-Sampsonite carry all (more a box shape, not backpack)
2-USB locks
1-Kensignton Personal Firewall for the notebook I don't own
1-Gamepad for the NUON I don't own

I have already enlisted the carry all for use with my tiny Canon camera purchased less than 2 weeks ago. Had to use the two dividers to make a compartment for the camera. It's a bit like throwing a cellphone into a school backpack to transport it, but all the wires and chargers fit and then some too.
All in all, a very good way to spend $8.

ahaslett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ahaslett

1 Sampsonite camera bag
1 Psepi bottle
1 Nuon controller
1 Rio Carbon 5 pearl mp3 player

Not bad, I think my iRiver just crapped out a couple of days ago. The carbon is white. Does anyone know if this is a generation indicator versus the grey ones I see everywhere online?

cardoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cardoe

I finally got my Blinged-Out Cabbage today... stupid FedEx and their misrouting...

1x The Bag
2x The Locks
1x The Mouse
1x Visor (not Steve Spurrier style..) It's a World Cup visor and the bag it came in had a huge "Made in China" sticker on it. Sure feels like it was made there. It's got a neat little switch on the forehead which drops down sunglasses.

mrkake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrkake
pixelbender wrote:

No news. Frankly I haven't slept much, too much thinking going on. I just came to the forum with the note because I didn't know what it was, and thought I had gotten the shaft.

I'm with Terrybatey and defibrillator. I missed out on my own Beverage Of Choice and now I am living vicariouly through yours. I think I have spent more time reading through this thread than the whole woot off lasted! We all wish you something REALLY cool.

Kirk Hansen

walshb6413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walshb6413

It does make me nervous for Pixelbender though, that the note says

"Customer service is NOT pleased to inform you..."

Do they always say that or could that be an indication of a certain giant foam item

unusualpsycho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unusualpsycho
pixelbender wrote:

Since everyone is throwing out crazy ideas for your third woot, maybe this is another possibility. A certain electronic device is becoming available for the first time on the 17th that will be almost impossible to get. It can't fit in your box if they do not have it yet.

pixelbender

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pixelbender
unusualpsycho wrote:

Since everyone is throwing out crazy ideas for your third woot, maybe this is another possibility. A certain electronic device is becoming available for the first time on the 17th that will be almost impossible to get. It can't fit in your box if they do not have it yet.

Funny. That crossed my mind for about half a second. More appropriately, if it takes that long they might as well deliver in an abulance as I'll be dead. I'm already dying with anticipation.

rabera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rabera

"I tore the LED circuit out of the dinasour to play around with,"

The humanity......

FunnyGirl5830

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunnyGirl5830
pixelbender wrote:

Funny. That crossed my mind for about half a second. More appropriately, if it takes that long they might as well deliver in an abulance as I'll be dead. I'm already dying with anticipation.

i'm dying with anticipation and it's not even my Blinged-Out Cabbage! i didn't even ORDER a Blinged-Out Cabbage as until tuesday, i hadn't even heard of woot (thanks to my brother for giving me one more thing to look busy doing at work). So yeah, i can't imagine how you must feel, pixel.... fingers/toes/legs/arms/eyes crossed it's something kickass... also what comes out on the 17th?

jeffreyxpp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffreyxpp

So I got my craps today in a salad box
haha, the mailroom guy was like I really hope that wasn't a salad in there, it wasn't refrigerated...

1x camerabag- same as everyone else
1x virgin cordless phone, slightly opened, will not use, don't have land line
1x logitech nuon gamepad-new, don't have/want right dvd player

and here's the best one-
1x squishy rubber chicken that poops a clear "egg with yolk" when squished

edit------

FGraf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FGraf
jeffreyxpp wrote:So I got my craps today

1x virgin cordless phone, slightly opened
1x logitech nuon gamepad-new

and heres the best one-

will post a picture soon

havent seen a pic of the chicken that bubbles goo out its rear yet!

terrybatey

FunnyGirl5830 wrote:

i'm dying with anticipation and it's not even my Blinged-Out Cabbage! i didn't even ORDER a Blinged-Out Cabbage as until tuesday, i hadn't even heard of woot (thanks to my brother for giving me one more thing to look busy doing at work). So yeah, i can't imagine how you must feel, pixel.... fingers/toes/legs/arms/eyes crossed it's something kickass... also what comes out on the 17th?

I think they might be referring to the PS3. Unless something else is due out for that same day.

FunnyGirl5830

ohhh -- cool stuff... :o) well here's hoping it's not just a lifesize cutout of david hasselhoff or something... although that would be pretty cool -- y'know, in a traumatizingly scary kinda way.... :o)

FunnyGirl5830

jeffreyxpp wrote:So I got my craps today in a salad box
haha, the mailroom guy was like I really hope that wasn't a salad in there, it wasn't refrigerated...

1x virgin cordless phone, slightly opened, will not use, don't have land line
1x logitech nuon gamepad-new, don't have/want right dvd player

and here's the best one-

edit------

that' chicken is awesome! me & my friends got a thing like that last summer when we went to a go-kart/arcade place here in NY -- we redeemed our tickets for it -- and it was called a "Chiken 'n' Egg" - hours of fun ensued.... haha... :o)

THDMfencer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages THDMfencer
unusualpsycho wrote:

What about something that comes out on the nineteenth? I'd go for that too...

Daredevil8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Daredevil8

Yay...got my Bears ordering Chcken on friday!

Here are my lovely goodies that I obtainted:
1 Sampsonite camera bag
1 Psepi bottle
1 Nuon controller
1 Budweiser beer-bottle-shaped fan
1 Rio Carbon 5 pearl mp3 player

Was very much excited to see that I scored a Rio Carbon. Pretty sure I can sell it to one of my roomates or use it as a storage drive at the very least. =)

The Beer bottle fan is interesting..definitely very cheaply made, but it would get the job done assuming I needed a 2-inch fan.

All in all my first Bandolier of Carrots was very, very much worth it. Thanks Woot!