Benny77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Benny77

My Brick of Clay included:
1x Samsonite bag
2x thumbdrive locks
1x Kensington USB Mini-Mouse (and it works with my MacBook Pro)
1x Reproduction pencil drawing of Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Benny77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Benny77

Any word on the phantom tracking number? I have been reading that many have received two tracking numbers.

coryj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coryj
Benny77 wrote:Any word on the phantom tracking number? I have been reading that many have received two tracking numbers.

Are you serious?

vladtheimpaler42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vladtheimpaler42

I had 2 tracking numbers. I emailed Woot and they responded that the second was a dupe and to disregard it.

CUatTHEFINISH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CUatTHEFINISH
vladtheimpaler42 wrote:I had 2 tracking numbers. I emailed Woot and they responded that the second was a dupe and to disregard it.

it's pretty much happens with any order. I look back on mine and they have like 4 of the same tracking numbers. heh. But yeah if you usually see two tracking numbers, don't get your hopes up ;)

Stuck with a epic adventure DLP TV. Wanted the Ken Jennings head ;) (RIP TV 11/10/2009 - Color Wheel Shattered)

kevo66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kevo66
cardoe wrote:I finally got my Blinged-Out Cabbage today... stupid FedEx and their misrouting...

1x The Bag
2x The Locks
1x The Mouse
1x Visor (not Steve Spurrier style..) It's a World Cup visor and the bag it came in had a huge "Made in China" sticker on it. Sure feels like it was made there. It's got a neat little switch on the forehead which drops down sunglasses.

The visor looks like a spin-off from Top Gun Kids Edition. Good luck, Goose.

Kevo

kevo66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kevo66

My Boobs on Command came whilst I was away on business. Wife opened it and spoiled my surprise.

Got 1x Samsonite Camera bag/backpack (actually perfect timing, just bought a Sony DVD camcorder), 2x USB locks, 1x mini-mouse.......and the crap.......

A plastic pair of handcuffs, same MADE IN CHINA logo most others have, but.....you hit a switch and it makes siren noises. I put 'em on, smeared ketchup all over my hands, and ran through my neighbors back yards, hitting the siren button. They no longer like me.

Kevo

jkroadrunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkroadrunner
kevo66 wrote:
A plastic pair of handcuffs, same MADE IN CHINA logo most others have, but.....you hit a switch and it makes siren noises. I put 'em on, smeared ketchup all over my hands, and ran through my neighbors back yards, hitting the siren button. They no longer like me.

tsk tsk...You should have had the wife record it!

thomaskelly427

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thomaskelly427

Well I am still waiting on my crap since the FedEx man claimed he delivered (I think he knew what it was and swipped it). I talked to woot and they are resending me a BOX, hopefully I get something cool for the wait. Well I am awaiting my Bandolier of Carrots (Hopefully I get it this time. . . .). . . Well if the other guy who had his Bandolier of Carrots dissapear, let me know what happened... .

ikishk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikishk

2x craplocks
1x samsonite bag
1x dora the explorer swiper
1x vector 2/6/10 battery charger

woot.wikia.com/wiki/Woot-Off_Checkers---woot.kishk.org
2008-8/10,7/15,6/27,6/15,6/3,4/15,2/18,1/29,1/15,
2007-12/7,12/7,12/7,11/16,10/19,7/20,7/19,7/13,7/12*,6/1^,5/22,5/14,5/11,4/30,4/26^,4/26,4/26,
4/1*,3/23^,3/22,3/21,3/16,3/2,1/31*,1/31,1/30,
2006-12/8^,12/7,12/7,11/16,11/16,11/13,10/13*,10/12,9/17,8/23,8/17,8/17,7/27,7/13,5/18
TAXSUCKS code for TX on orders over $40

Waterhouse

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Waterhouse

Those who dealt with FedEx shipping issues, count your blessings. My Barrel of Chimpanzees was delivered in VA on Friday, now I just have to wait for the forwarder to get it to India. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy my craps before the end of the year...sigh.

chimpsnest

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chimpsnest
Waterhouse wrote:Those who dealt with FedEx shipping issues, count your blessings. My Barrel of Chimpanzees was delivered in VA on Friday, now I just have to wait for the forwarder to get it to India. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy my craps before the end of the year...sigh.

You're an International Wooter? Hopefully there's no food in your bag, although spam does have a heck of a shelf life!

I am better than everybody else!

dsatele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsatele

Got my Blinged-Out Cabbage a few days ago. Inside was;

1 Deluxe BBQ grill set
1 Samsonite Photo bag thingy
2 USB thumb drive locks
and
1 Super Robot!

Wiser1856

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wiser1856
dsatele wrote:Got my Blinged-Out Cabbage a few days ago. Inside was;

1 Deluxe BBQ grill set
1 Samsonite Photo bag thingy
2 USB thumb drive locks
and
1 Super Robot!

Nice Crap indeed!!!

I was one of the unfortunates that got the error message...Seems like I have gotten nothing but bad luck since my username changed

martybaggett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages martybaggett

2x thumbdrive locks
1x samsonite bag
1x Toshiba Multimedia Center Audio/USB Bub
1x wooden snake (complete with slits for realistic movement)

OK, Woot, you win. Those thumbdrive locks are crap!

Thanks for the Blinged Out Cabbage

DYourman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DYourman

any news, pixelbender????

**on edge of seat**

CUatTHEFINISH

DYourman wrote:any news, pixelbender????

**on edge of seat**

probably not yet.. I haven't received the 3rd pc either. I would like to hear what he gets though ;). Patience grasshopper.

Stuck with a epic adventure DLP TV. Wanted the Ken Jennings head ;) (RIP TV 11/10/2009 - Color Wheel Shattered)

FunnyGirl5830

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunnyGirl5830
CUatTHEFINISH wrote:

probably not yet.. I haven't received the 3rd pc either. I would like to hear what he gets though ;). Patience grasshopper.

DYourman here -- logged in under the wrong name when I posted that last message... i'm trying to be patient i just can't help but wonder if it's something totally rad or something gargantuanly lame... i'm new to this whole Blinged-Out Cabbage thing so i guess i have to learn how to be more patient..... om.....om.....

thinkdiff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thinkdiff

I got my Bandolier of Carrots today (had the phantom tracking number too). I made out pretty damn good!!!

1x Samsonite Camera bag
2x Thumb Drive locks
1x Logitech controller for Nuon (the smurf is a nuon?)
1x WD 250GB Hard drive

My first Bandolier of Carrots and my first Woot-off, scored a 250GB HD for a buck!! I love it!

CUatTHEFINISH

thinkdiff wrote:I got my Bandolier of Carrots today (had the phantom tracking number too). I made out pretty damn good!!!

1x Samsonite Camera bag
2x Thumb Drive locks
1x Logitech controller for Nuon (the smurf is a nuon?)
1x WD 250GB Hard drive

My first Bandolier of Carrots and my first Woot-off, scored a 250GB HD for a buck!! I love it!

nice score think. Those hard drives come in handy for sure. My friend's maxtor just went poof on him, I'm sure he'd love to get the same =P.

lightbright

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lightbright

i got

1x bag
2x awesome thumb locks
1x Ipod cassete adaptor
and of course
1x wooden toy snake, brown

gearbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gearbox

Well I received the following

1. Samsonite Camera bag
2. 2 Thumbdrive locks
3. Kensington optical mouse
4. Enrique Iglesias phone cover for T720

lol where do they get this stuff?

rfemia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rfemia
THDMfencer wrote:

What about something that comes out on the nineteenth? I'd go for that too...

What's coming out on the 19th?

BatmanX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BatmanX
gearbox wrote:Well I received the following

lol where do they get this stuff?

Ever been to a swap meet or check out the wholesale auctions at ebay?

jaradm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaradm

9:45 AM Shipment exception PHILADELPHIA, PA Cannot locate recipient
9:45 AM Delivery exception PHILADELPHIA, PA No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day

How could they not locate me if they didn't attempt to find me?!?!

rfemia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rfemia
jaradm wrote:9:45 AM Shipment exception PHILADELPHIA, PA Cannot locate recipient
9:45 AM Delivery exception PHILADELPHIA, PA No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day

How could they not locate me if they didn't attempt to find me?!?!

They are FedEx, they might as well be government workers.

jkroadrunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkroadrunner

It would be hysterical if they chainsaw the giant foam head right down the middle...and give each "customer service note" poster half....and entirely appropriate if every woot! employee autographs the now blank sides of each half. If this doesn't happen (insane, how could that not be the case!)...hopefully it will be considered at some point. Sorry guys, they need to save the awesomely fabulous enormous television for the next bug on candy. (Happy almost Halloween!!)

Moonie KC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Moonie KC
rfemia wrote:

They are FedEx, they might as well be government workers.

As a government worker, I must say I resemble that remark!!!!! Especially as I sit at my desk reading WOOT posts.....hehehehehehe

jdfrankl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdfrankl

My crap is still stuck at "Oct 20, 2006 10:57 PM Arrived at FedEx location IRVING, TX ". Called FedEx and they cannot find my crap but they say they are still looking. Sigh...

Dave04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dave04
jdfrankl wrote:My crap is still stuck at "Oct 20, 2006 10:57 PM Arrived at FedEx location IRVING, TX ". Called FedEx and they cannot find my crap but they say they are still looking. Sigh...

I wonder if they did the same thing to your package that they did to mine... "accidently" put it on a truck to California. Of course, this is not a problem if you live out on the west coast.. but since I live 30 miles from the Woot Warehouse, it was...

jrucker2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrucker2004
Dave04 wrote:

I wonder if they did the same thing to your package that they did to mine... "accidently" put it on a truck to California. Of course, this is not a problem if you live out on the west coast.. but since I live 30 miles from the Woot Warehouse, it was...

that's kinda sad.... 30 miles... how could they have screwed that up?

• Rio Cali 256MB MP3 Player
  • BFG FX5200 256mb Overclocked AGP Card
  • Kensington USB 2.0 PocketHub w/AC Adapter 2 Pack
  • Bountiful October Cornucopia

hobybm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobybm

Nintendo Wii comes out on the 19th

THDMfencer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages THDMfencer

Awesome bag of crapness... Just got it after a loooong wait. Have two things i haven't seen yet on the boards

1-bag same as everyone
2-thumb drive locks
1-craptastic bobblehead cow
and ... 1- Hamilton Beach coffee maker with two mugs

Well worth the 8 dollars, fantastic crapness. Thanks WOOT! (I'll probably post pictures of the bobblehead cow later)

ajl38

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajl38

My Blinged-Out Cabbage finally arrived in NJ today. I got:

2x Thumbdrive locks
1x Pair of "Mexico" boxing gloves, made in Pakistan. There's a joke in there somewhere.
1x Strange watch
1x Kensington Universal Laptop Power Supply
4x Uline Air Pillows
0x Bags

I'm a little disappointed in the lack of a bag, but other than that, I'm pretty happy about my crap. I'm going to have to wear the watch to work tomorrow, just because. Thanks, WOOT!

All the crap:

Strange Watch:

bshigenaka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bshigenaka

Sorry gang, but I am out of town and can't post the usual pics, but here's what I gots:

1x Samsonite Bag (which I got in the last haul, too)
2x Thumbdrive Locks (I swear, I'm going to use these as practical jokes in someone's office)
1x "Naughty Boy" motorized police car with working eyes, hat, doors, tongue (called a "lengua" on the box) and blaring, blaring sound. I believe there were lights, too, but that might have been my retinas going into overload as my eardrums shattered from the sound coming from this thing.

Unfortunately, the car does not do as the box says and run around the room knocking into things. My dog waited patiently for me to load batteries, and I dreamt of the funny video I would be filming of my dog trashing this thing in 30 seconds.... But when I switched it on, it began to speak in broken English, at a massively distorted volume, then made a sound as if to start its engine. Next a happy tune emerged from the speaker at such high volume that my wife came running from the other side of the house. As if it could sense the wheels weren't turning, it stopped and made the "engine starting" sound again. Then the blaring happy music. The dog eventually lost interest and left the room.

My wife was pissed, probably because I switched it on and off, allowing it to blare through its cycle again and again, trying to get the wheels to spin. She began to curse the good name of woot - and after my hijinks with the "My First Band" drumset I received in the last Bandolier, she's sworn to stop me from buying the next one. Yeah, right...

Photos when I get home... good luck to the two note guys!

Woots: Now officially too many to add to my signature...

FunnyGirl5830

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunnyGirl5830
ajl38 wrote:My Blinged-Out Cabbage finally arrived in NJ today. I got:

2x Thumbdrive locks
1x Pair of "Mexico" boxing gloves, made in Pakistan. There's a joke in there somewhere.
1x Strange watch
4x Uline Air Pillows
0x Bags

I'm a little disappointed in the lack of a bag, but other than that, I'm pretty happy about my crap. I'm going to have to wear the watch to work tomorrow, just because. Thanks, WOOT!

All the crap:

Strange Watch:

that right there is some sweet sweet bling....

martybaggett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages martybaggett
ajl38 wrote:My Blinged-Out Cabbage finally arrived in NJ today. I got:

2x Thumbdrive locks
1x Strange watch
4x Uline Air Pillows
0x Bags

All the crap:

Strange Watch:

Impressive bag! Lots of different stuff. Not sure about the Mexican boxing gloves...thats just strange!

wootsfriend

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wootsfriend

I dont think the guys with notes in their bags are gonna share with us. oh well

Dimitrii

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dimitrii
wootsfriend wrote:I dont think the guys with notes in their bags are gonna share with us. oh well

Give them a chance to GET the item from their note.

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
wootsfriend wrote:I dont think the guys with notes in their bags are gonna share with us. oh well

I disagree both of them have said they will let us know. I am sure whether they are thrilled by their 3rd crap or just stunned by something wacky they will update fellow wooters. They know we are all anxious for them and hoping they get something great. Maybe we'll be lucky and we will get an update if they receive information from woot on when to expect their crap. If not we'll just have to wait the crap out.