irshliquor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irshliquor
monidel wrote:Oh screw it. I got a note in my box that had my crap in it that said that my 3rd crap wouldn't fit in the box. A delivery co. called yesterday and said they were delivering it today. I didn't know I had to let the whole woot community know that a delivery co. called me. Anyway, I got the TV today believe it or not because I can't figure out how to post a picture from Webshots because that is the only place I put it on the web. So excuse me for not being so savvy as to know how to post a picture. Excuse me while I go read my manual on my new 61 inch TV. And yes I have a picture of the note too but like I said............ I don't know how to post it!!!

Post it the same way you posted the pic of the TV!

mdl1atra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mdl1atra
monidel wrote:Oh screw it. I got a note in my box that had my crap in it that said that my 3rd crap wouldn't fit in the box. A delivery co. called yesterday and said they were delivering it today. I didn't know I had to let the whole woot community know that a delivery co. called me. Anyway, I got the TV today believe it or not because I can't figure out how to post a picture from Webshots because that is the only place I put it on the web. So excuse me for not being so savvy as to know how to post a picture. Excuse me while I go read my manual on my new 61 inch TV. And yes I have a picture of the note too but like I said............ I don't know how to post it!!!

If people will just go directly to the website you linked, they will see your new TV. But, in consultation with my wife, who is an Interior Designer, we suggest that you NOT leave the TV in its current location. Seems it would be hard to watch TV.

Congratulations!!

(And yes, I'm jealous of you)

pixelbender

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pixelbender

i recant my previous statement, this IS the same tv the guy got last year!!

(woot, a 1 year old tv???? i hope mine tomorrow is newer ;)

pixelbender

pixelbender wrote:i recant my previous statement, this IS the same tv the guy got last year!!

(and again, u stole the show ! ;)

CUatTHEFINISH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CUatTHEFINISH
pixelbender wrote:i recant my previous statement, this IS the same tv the guy got last year!!

I uhhh... hope I get anything. No contact information to me what-so-ever, lol. I think the Giant Head may be looming near for me. I really do believe so. Eh, or more than likely whatever is coming to me is taking it time. Which I don't mind one bit. Not expecting super fast shipping for $8 on any item. rofl

Heh, oh well I shall wait patiently for a call or some notice.

Stuck with a epic adventure DLP TV. Wanted the Ken Jennings head ;) (RIP TV 11/10/2009 - Color Wheel Shattered)

irshliquor

Well, a 1 year old HDTV could be crap. While it is a 61" HDTV and all...it doesn't support 1080p like 42" Westinghouse 42w2 does! But I paid $1618.99 more for mine.

irshliquor

CUatTHEFINISH wrote:

I uhhh... hope I get anything. No contact information to me what-so-ever, lol. I think the Giant Head may be looming near for me. I really do believe so. Eh, or more than likely whatever is coming to me is taking it time. Which I don't mind one bit. Not expecting super fast shipping for $8 on any item. rofl

Heh, oh well I shall wait patiently for a call or some notice.

Maybe this guy didn't actually get a note, and someone accidentally shipped your TV to him.

hobybm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobybm

The note was just added to that guy's albums, looks different. Could CU.. and pixel repost theirs?

monidel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monidel

OK, so here are the pictures.......... I hope

The TV

The Note

Hope it works!

I have bought a bunch of stuff but let's go back in time to 10/13/2006 when I spent a whole 8 dollars on bags of stuff and out of one I got ................................
A 61 INCH HDTV!! Thanks Woot! Love You!

wootsfriend

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wootsfriend

I'm not jealous or angry if people are getting tv's but im calling bull shite until someone from woot says that people are getting tvs this time around. They always have, and they always will confirm such statements.

CUatTHEFINISH

hobybm wrote:The note was just added to that guy's albums, looks different. Could CU.. and pixel repost theirs?

thats a 'legit note' exactly like mine (worded the same) but in green marker.

Stuck with a epic adventure DLP TV. Wanted the Ken Jennings head ;) (RIP TV 11/10/2009 - Color Wheel Shattered)

irshliquor

Uh oh...note looks legit!

monidel

mdl1atra wrote:

If people will just go directly to the website you linked, they will see your new TV. But, in consultation with my wife, who is an Interior Designer, we suggest that you NOT leave the TV in its current location. Seems it would be hard to watch TV.

Congratulations!!

(And yes, I'm jealous of you)

We don't know where the hell we are gonna put it! Thanks

I have bought a bunch of stuff but let's go back in time to 10/13/2006 when I spent a whole 8 dollars on bags of stuff and out of one I got ................................

pixelbender

Well, ladies and gents, since the cat is out of the bag, I will reveal all.

When i got the call from the delivery company, the guy gave it up by saying "are you so and so because we have a TV to deliver to you."

So, I`ve known i was getting a tv since the other day. Cuat my apologies in keeping it from you, i didnt want to ruin ur surprise (ive been peeing in my pants the last two days). So assuming this is the real deal (and i think it is from this guy), that means there are AT LEAST two TVs. Question is, will i get this year old tv, the planar lcd they sold not too long ago, or the newer 61". Only tomorrow will tell....

(oh and i hope its the newer one, ONLY because i can hook my dreamcast up to it over VGA!!!!)

hobybm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobybm
CUatTHEFINISH wrote:

thats a 'legit note' exactly like mine (worded the same) but in green marker.

Sweet, I wish I would have gotten through, only made it to the waiting for someone to screw up list. I would have even relished craptastic mexican boxing gloves. Congrats to the at least one tv winner, perhaps up to 3, or more!

irshliquor

pixelbender wrote:Well, ladies and gents, since the cat is out of the bag, I will reveal all.

When i got the call from the delivery company, the guy gave it up by saying "are you so and so because we have a TV to deliver to you."

So, I`ve known i was getting a tv since the other day. Cuat my apologies in keeping it from you, i didnt want to ruin ur surprise (ive been peeing in my pants the last two days). So assuming this is the real deal (and i think it is from this guy), that means there are AT LEAST two TVs. Question is, will i get this year old tv, the planar lcd they sold not too long ago, or the newer 61". Only tomorrow will tell....

You bastard!

haha...j/k. Do you have an HDTV now?

pixelbender

irshliquor wrote:

You bastard!

haha...j/k. Do you have an HDTV now?

i have a 30 inch crt that kicks butt but is huge. my upconverting dvd player will work well on a 61 incher lol.

irshliquor

pixelbender wrote:

i have a 30 inch crt that kicks butt but is huge. my upconverting dvd player will work well on a 61 incher lol.

nice, i was gonna suggest for you to call the cable company for an appointment to bring out an HD receiver like last week. takes those bastards forever to come out. enjoy!

monidel

Can everyone see the pictures?? I don't know if I did it right.

pixelbender

irshliquor wrote:

nice, i was gonna suggest to call the cable company like last week. takes those bastards forever to come out. enjoy!

after getting that wonderful wakeup call on tues i was gonna go today and get the cablecard, but didnt have time and itll have to wait til fri. ill throw some ota stuff on it tomrrow night.

pixelbender

monidel wrote:Can everyone see the pictures?? I don't know if I did it right.

yes, and congrats (even though im biter u posted fist ;)

no, seriously conratulations

monidel

pixelbender wrote:

yes, and congrats (even though im biter u posted fist ;)

no, seriously conratulations

Thanks!

CUatTHEFINISH

Am I getting Ken Jennings giant head? 0_0

I don't know if I should be happy or... oh dear god.. This explains all the secretiveness. No delivery calls, not a single word. Eeek.

pixelbender

CUatTHEFINISH wrote:I'm getting Ken Jennings giant head.. 0_0

I don't know if I should be happy or... oh dear god...

sorry for having aim chats with you and not telling you, i just didnt want to ruin the surprise

CUatTHEFINISH

No I'm not holding it against you. You have no say in who gets what. lol

Well, I might as well prepare a mecca for it or something. Start roping off part of the commons. Prepare the flash photography ($5 a picture with ken jennings giant head)

heidirenee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages heidirenee

Congrats Monidel and thanks for the pics. Too many others have tried to "claim" a big one and didn't have one. I missed out on the Bandolier of Carrots but have throughly enjoyed seeing what everyone else got. Congrats to Pixel and CU too.

ikishk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikishk

Ill trade ya a battery charger congrats!

woot.wikia.com/wiki/Woot-Off_Checkers---woot.kishk.org
2008-8/10,7/15,6/27,6/15,6/3,4/15,2/18,1/29,1/15,
2007-12/7,12/7,12/7,11/16,10/19,7/20,7/19,7/13,7/12*,6/1^,5/22,5/14,5/11,4/30,4/26^,4/26,4/26,
4/1*,3/23^,3/22,3/21,3/16,3/2,1/31*,1/31,1/30,
2006-12/8^,12/7,12/7,11/16,11/16,11/13,10/13*,10/12,9/17,8/23,8/17,8/17,7/27,7/13,5/18
TAXSUCKS code for TX on orders over $40

monidel

heidirenee wrote:Congrats Monidel and thanks for the pics. Too many others have tried to "claim" a big one and didn't have one. I missed out on the Bandolier of Carrots but have throughly enjoyed seeing what everyone else got. Congrats to Pixel and CU too.

You are welcome. And thanks to all the non believers that made me learn how to post pictures! Look out woot............ I know how to post pictures now!

monidel

ikishk wrote:Ill trade ya a battery charger congrats!

Naw, I want the strawberry shortcake watch!

CUatTHEFINISH

I'm also going to need a tailor. It is going to start snowing soon here. Poor Ken Jennings will need a hat and a scarf. Maybe a ski mask.

Then again, I don't even know if I'm getting that. Blah. All I know is, my odds of getting that item have just rose.

pixelbender

unless of course woot just put tv on the invoice to trick me.

i asked the guy how big the tv was and he didnt know. he said "i dont know but therye paying us alot to deliver it to you" which kinda does worry me

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
pixelbender wrote:Well, ladies and gents, since the cat is out of the bag, I will reveal all.

(oh and i hope its the newer one, ONLY because i can hook my dreamcast up to it over VGA!!!!)

Congrats I hope you get the tv you want tomorrow. Just wondering when the delivery people let the cat out of bag and you knew it was a tv and not a huge head that wouldn't fit thru your door why didn't you just have them deliver the tv to your home. God forbid you and your friend at work transport it yourself and have an accident getting it into your home. I am sure you have been busy clearing out a perfect space for that baby to come to daddy. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

pixelbender

terrybatey wrote: Congrats I hope you get the tv you want tomorrow. Just wondering when the delivery people let the cat out of bag and you knew it was a tv and not a huge head that wouldn't fit thru your door why didn't you just have them deliver the tv to your home. God forbid you and your friend at work transport it yourself and have an accident getting it into your home. I am sure you have been busy clearing out a perfect space for that baby to come to daddy. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

1) Im training with my company but at a location an hour south of here tomorrow
2) the company is 3 hours away. if they didnt deliver it tomorrow id have to wait prob at least a week
3) its going to my girlfriends house to reside for a few months (wont fit in mine)
4) my boss is kind enough to allow it to be delivered, and will help me to take it home tomorrow night in his truck

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
pixelbender wrote:

1) Im training with my company but at a location an hour south of here tomorrow
2) the company is 3 hours away. if they didnt deliver it tomorrow id have to wait prob at least a week
3) its going to my girlfriends house to reside for a few months (wont fit in mine)
4) my boss is kind enough to allow it to be delivered, and will help me to take it home tomorrow night in his truck

Oh in that case congrats not only go to you they go out to your girlfriend who will reap the benefits of a new tv along with you. I'd also like to say thanks to the woot gods for making this bag..of..crap an extra special one for the lucky 3 holders of woot letters and for all of us who just enjoyed going along on their adventure.

pixelbender

terrybatey wrote: Oh in that case congrats not only go to you they go out to your girlfriend who will reap the benefits of a new tv along with you. I'd also like to say thanks to the woot gods for making this bag..of..crap an extra special one for the lucky 3 holders of woot letters and for all of us who just enjoyed going along on their adventure.

let us not be in haste, for the third crap looms near

time2believe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages time2believe
monidel wrote:

We don't know where the hell we are gonna put it! Thanks

I wish I had your problem... wait, I have a solution, you could give the tv to me!
I'm so jealous, I'd like to know how it feels to own an eight-dollar 61in. tv - even if it's facing away from the couch.

• 10/12/2006=SanDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
  • 9/29/2006=Vector Jump Start System with Air Compressor
  • 8/18/2006=Logitech EX110 Wireless Keyboard & Optical Mouse
  • 8/17/2006=Logitech Bluetooth iPod Headphones
  • 8/4/2006=Netgear WPN824 RangeMax MIMO Wireless Router

pixelbender

time2believe wrote:

I wish I had your problem... wait, I have a solution, you could give the tv to me!
I'm so jealous, I'd like to know how it feels to own an eight-dollar 61in. tv - even if it's facing away from the couch.

no no, the tv was $1 remember, he just paid 5 times its cost to ship it ;)

time2believe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages time2believe
pixelbender wrote:

no no, the tv was $1 remember, he just paid 5 times its cost to ship it ;)

Hey pixelbender! Thanks for making me even more jealous! Will you be my bestest wootest friend?

• 10/12/2006=SanDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
  • 9/29/2006=Vector Jump Start System with Air Compressor
  • 8/18/2006=Logitech EX110 Wireless Keyboard & Optical Mouse
  • 8/17/2006=Logitech Bluetooth iPod Headphones
  • 8/4/2006=Netgear WPN824 RangeMax MIMO Wireless Router

GiantKenJenningsHead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GiantKenJenningsHead
CUatTHEFINISH wrote:Am I getting Ken Jennings giant head? 0_0

I don't know if I should be happy or... oh dear god.. This explains all the secretiveness. No delivery calls, not a single word. Eeek.

So ... CU, when would be a good time to come over? Can you wave when you see the truck so I know which door is yours? Thanks so much, and I really look forward to living at your place!

bastimret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bastimret

bwahahahahahahahahahaha! That made my morning.

GiantKenJenningsHead wrote:

So ... CU, when would be a good time to come over? Can you wave when you see the truck so I know which door is yours? Thanks so much, and I really look forward to living at your place!