xenocarcinus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xenocarcinus
GiantKenJenningsHead wrote:

So ... CU, when would be a good time to come over? Can you wave when you see the truck so I know which door is yours? Thanks so much, and I really look forward to living at your place!

oh my god ! that is evil !!! And I LOVE IT !!!! hahahaahah

<div id="zunecard_big" class="zunecard"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://imagecache.w00t.com?url=http://social.zune.net//xweb/lx/swf/zunecard.swf?ver=1192" style="" id="flashUserCard" name="flashUserCard" bgcolor="#FFF" wmode="opaque" salign="tl" flashvars="baseURL=http%3a%2f%2fsocial.zune.net%2fzcard%2fusercardservice.ashx%3fzunetag%3dXenocarcinus%26src%3dlarge&MMplayerType=PlugIn" height="260" width="548"></div>

chimpsnest

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chimpsnest
xenocarcinus wrote:

oh my god ! that is evil !!! And I LOVE IT !!!! hahahaahah

So, does anybody know, is there a method to Woot's magic prize madness? Or do they just pick names out of hats to decide who gets kewl stuff during a craporama?

I am better than everybody else!

FunnyGirl5830

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunnyGirl5830

PIXEL! YOU MEANIE! How could you keep it a secret when all of us were here waiting so anxiously!!! Oh well -- congrats anyways! Kicka$$ indeed!!!

CU -- if you get the Ken Jennings head you MUST decorate it for christmas -- make a big santa hat.. holy crap i'm so jealous... hahaha.... cause if you look at it this way, NO ONE but YOU would have a gigantic ken jennings head -- anyone can get a 61" tv.... :o)

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

Huge congrats on the TV recipients, but one question, that's been nagging at me.

What's the deal with this big head / big Ken Jennings head that you all are talking about? Is this true, or did someone start a rumor, that has obviously spun out of control? The visual though, is killing me; sitting on someones front lawn, wearing a scarf and santa hat...

hued

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hued
slimjon wrote:I received my crappolla. It only took WOOT 3 weeks to send it. I got:

2x USB Locks
1x Blue Fuzzy Dice
1x Samsonite Camera Bag
1x Re-furb Car Emergency Kit (with Electric Tire Pump)

I'll have to ditto that craptacular bounty with one exception. My fuzzy dice are pink. Otherwise, identical

GiantKenJenningsHead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GiantKenJenningsHead
FlamingoNut wrote:Huge congrats on the TV recipients, but one question, that's been nagging at me.

What's the deal with this big head / big Ken Jennings head that you all are talking about? Is this true, or did someone start a rumor, that has obviously spun out of control? The visual though, is killing me; sitting on someones front lawn, wearing a scarf and santa hat...

My existence is not rumor, it is fact.

Whether I am sitting on the back of a low-boy tractor trailer, pulling up in front of CUatTHEFINISH's dorm at this very moment may, or may not, be fantasy.

Only CU can supply the photographic proof of my homecoming...

(Unless he tries to keep me a secret, but how can you hide a 7 foot diameter giant Styrofoam head after all?)

CUatTHEFINISH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CUatTHEFINISH
GiantKenJenningsHead wrote:
[lovely speech]

well, I got a call from a shipping company today. The woot community and I shall all find out tomorrow morning what my 3rd crap is. The shipping company was very nice enough to send off the crap to my house in Michigan as they know I'm currently in a dorm room (I was speaking about it to the person on the other end). I also eagerly await pixel's findings as well.

All I know is that this might be a very interesting night. I suggest all you Bandolier of Carrots fans stay tuned.

Stuck with a epic adventure DLP TV. Wanted the Ken Jennings head ;) (RIP TV 11/10/2009 - Color Wheel Shattered)

stonefry

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stonefry
FlamingoNut wrote:Huge congrats on the TV recipients, but one question, that's been nagging at me.

Its existence is fact. Will it be delivered to a lucky wooter? That is pure speculation.

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
CUatTHEFINISH wrote:

well, I got a call from a shipping company today. The woot community and I shall all find out tomorrow morning what my 3rd crap is. The shipping company was very nice enough to send off the crap to my house in Michigan as they know I'm currently in a dorm room (I was speaking about it to the person on the other end). I also eagerly await pixel's findings as well.

All I know is that this might be a very interesting night. I suggest all you Bandolier of Carrots fans stay tuned.

Hope your parents are tech savy and can post pictures for all to enjoy. Maybe your crap will be so special that you'll get a tv and the head.

selianth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages selianth

http://ken-jennings.com/blog/?p=22

Edited to add:
And here is the eBay auction which, as you notice, was won by wootinc: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140002698855

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut
selianth wrote:

http://ken-jennings.com/blog/?p=22

Thanks for the link. That's pretty funny!

FunnyGirl5830

hahaha

newsette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newsette
FunnyGirl5830 wrote:

hahaha

Ok THAT is funny!!

WOOT ON!

FunnyGirl5830

newsette wrote:

Ok THAT is funny!!

thank you thank you...

do you think i have a future in uber-realistic graphic design???

gspaldin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gspaldin
FunnyGirl5830 wrote:

thank you thank you...

do you think i have a future in uber-realistic graphic design???

Either that or way too much time on your hands.

Almost certainly nominated for something... somewhere.

FunnyGirl5830

gspaldin wrote:
Either that or way too much time on your hands.

yeah... well i'm at work.... i've gotta do something... :o)

itdgd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itdgd

My Crap arrived last week...
Didn't get time to post til now.

1 Craptastic Samsonite Camera Bag (Donated to my brother's family because they have no camera bag)
and...
1 Xbox 360 smack-talk box (Sitting in the box, brand new, because I hate console games, and I'm figuring out a way to hook it up to my car stereo/alarm to toss smack at passerbys)

Any one want the smack talk? It will cost you shipping...that's all.

Lesson learned--- No matter how freaking slow the servers are (because of hammering) get more then 1 crap if possible...(the other options didn't even appear for me...

Proudly Woot-ing Since Febuary 14, 2005

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
FunnyGirl5830 wrote:

yeah... well i'm at work.... i've gotta do something... :o)

try wootwine.....

dsreid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsreid

I'll take the smack talk, let me know through PM, i can paypal you the money for shipping.

Dylan Reid

Cleach80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cleach80

I will also take the smack talk for the 360. I will give you TWO dollars PLUS shipping! Woot for life!

papaya0301

quality posts: 0 Private Messages papaya0301
itdgd wrote:
Lesson learned--- No matter how freaking slow the servers are (because of hammering) get more then 1 crap if possible...(the other options didn't even appear for me...

When I ordered my first Blinged-Out Cabbage I was a naive little wooter, and I only ordered one. Woot sent me three craps and a bag nonetheless; apparently I was just special because until now I figured that they always did that.

Cleach80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cleach80
itdgd wrote:My Crap arrived last week...
Didn't get time to post til now.

1 Craptastic Samsonite Camera Bag (Donated to my brother's family because they have no camera bag)
and...
1 Xbox 360 smack-talk box (Sitting in the box, brand new, because I hate console games, and I'm figuring out a way to hook it up to my car stereo/alarm to toss smack at passerbys)

Any one want the smack talk? It will cost you shipping...that's all.

Oh yeah, and another reason why you should send me the smack talk is because I have more posts than that other noob. *laughs* No offense to him or anything. :-) I just play my 360 religiously and would love to blast Ride Of The Valkeries at my opponents in Chromehounds. There's just something about that song playing while I'm blowing people up in my 80 story high mech of mayhem that appeals to me.

dsreid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsreid

Ok, so you think that since I only have 5 posts I am a noob? I have checked woot at 12:00AM for probably the past year, missing only a couple times. I choose not to usually post in the forums. If i was a noob, how would I get to reading this post, on page 73 of Random Crap from 3 weeks ago. I also do play my 360 a lot, using this in halo would be great. Normal business policy is first come first serve. I would give you 5+ shipping if thats what you wanted. But if you reason that being a "noob" by me not posting is a reason to sell to the other guy, go ahead.

sierra513

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sierra513

Why dont you guys go over to wootswap.com and post what you are looking for. I imagine that there are other people looking to get rid of that thing too.

PsychoMunchkyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PsychoMunchkyn

So why do guys have to fight about stupid things?? Sheesh... I know 3 year olds who play much nicer...

qwertyuiop001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop001
PsychoMunchkyn wrote:So why do guys have to fight about stupid things?? Sheesh... I know 3 year olds who play much nicer...

Your 3-year-olds haven't learned to fight about stupid things yet. Wait 'til after kindergarten.

gimme my damn monkey

PsychoMunchkyn

qwertyuiop001 wrote:
Your 3-year-olds haven't learned to fight about stupid things yet. Wait 'til after kindergarten.

I don't have a 3 y.o., I have a 4 y.o. and a husband... that's worse

stonefry

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stonefry
Cleach80 wrote:Oh yeah, and another reason why you should send me the smack talk is because I have more posts than that other noob.

But you only have 2 Woots and he has 3-10 so I think that makes him the undisputed champion of the smacktalk wanters.

PsychoMunchkyn

stonefry wrote:
But you only have 2 Woots and he has 3-10 so I think that makes him the undisputed champion of the smacktalk wanters.

*nods in agreement*

Most definately

warpirate

quality posts: 1 Private Messages warpirate

sorry I hate copy and paste Im lazy

SilverStar830

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SilverStar830
monidel wrote:OK, so here are the pictures.......... I hope

The Note

The TV

Hope it works!

Holy crap! A 61" HDTV! Now I'm really bummed I got gimble-locked during the Bandolier of Carrots!

wahhhhh! ;)

Congrats!

alibee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alibee

HAND CHOKING SCREAMING MONKEY CHIMP STATUE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7155942597

This auction concerns me. I hope that one of you (CU) ends up with the head instead of THIS thing.

4/26/2007 Whistler Portable GPS with 3.5" Touch Screen LCD (via husband)
10/13/2006 Random Crap 3
10/12/2006 JBL On Stage II Dock/Speakers with Remote 1
6/6/2006 PC Defender Wireless Screen Lock - 2 Pack 1
4/13/2006 Western Digital Caviar 250GB Hard Drive 1

CUatTHEFINISH

alibee wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7155942597

This auction concerns me. I hope that one of you (CU) ends up with the head instead of THIS thing.

We all ruled it out because it's small enough to fit in my box (or any others). It would also definitely not come freight.

Stuck with a epic adventure DLP TV. Wanted the Ken Jennings head ;) (RIP TV 11/10/2009 - Color Wheel Shattered)

alibee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alibee
CUatTHEFINISH wrote:

We all ruled it out because it's small enough to fit in my box (or any others). It would also definitely not come freight.

Okay, sorry, I wasn't paying attention because my eyes glazed over with abject jealousy about the TV thing.

Seriously, I'd trade you these two lovely USB locks... ;)

4/26/2007 Whistler Portable GPS with 3.5" Touch Screen LCD (via husband)
10/13/2006 Random Crap 3
10/12/2006 JBL On Stage II Dock/Speakers with Remote 1
6/6/2006 PC Defender Wireless Screen Lock - 2 Pack 1
4/13/2006 Western Digital Caviar 250GB Hard Drive 1

CUatTHEFINISH

alibee wrote:

Okay, sorry, I wasn't paying attention because my eyes glazed over with abject jealousy about the TV thing.

Seriously, I'd trade you these two lovely USB locks... ;)

heheh, it's quite alright, just stating a fact, not upset or anything =P. And I think I'll keep whatever I get for my 3rd crap XD. Thanks for the offer though.

GiantKenJenningsHead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GiantKenJenningsHead
CUatTHEFINISH wrote:... I think I'll keep whatever I get for my 3rd crap ...

Are you sure about that? I might be bringing the family with me ...

terrybatey

CUatTHEFINISH wrote:

heheh, it's quite alright, just stating a fact, not upset or anything =P. And I think I'll keep whatever I get for my 3rd crap XD. Thanks for the offer though.

Wondering if you know around what time pixel said he'd post his pictures of his delivery. I went back in the thread and couldn't find it.

CUatTHEFINISH

he said it would be 6 CST. And I'd imagine we won't hear til he gets whatever it is home. Unless he's brought his laptop with him. But I think this might be very interesting, keep on the look out for his post. It should be within the next hour or so. 2 3rd craps remaining. Will one be the giant head? We shall find out.

terrybatey

CUatTHEFINISH wrote:he said it would be 6 CST. And I'd imagine we won't hear til he gets whatever it is home. Unless he's brought his laptop with him. But I think this might be very interesting, keep on the look out for his post. It should be within the next hour or so. 2 3rd craps remaining. Will one be the giant head? We shall find out.

Thanks for the info. Hope you get a tv or something just as great and I am not referring to the great foam head.

CUatTHEFINISH

terrybatey wrote: Thanks for the info. Hope you get a tv or something just as great and I am not referring to the great foam head.

heheheh. Well, as much as I appreciate the support, I must follow the commandment of "Want the crap you get, not the crap you want."