dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote: Gosh, I thought I was stressed you make me feel relaxed in comparison.


KT would implode in your situation.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
terrybatey wrote:KT said,
"I am fine. I just need to get through this short period of time, then I can relax."

I said, "Gosh, I thought I was stressed you make me feel relaxed in comparison."
Don't know how all that reply came out wrong.



Good thing my stress is only short-term...nine months, I'd have no fingertips left...they'd all be disintegrated from cleaning supplies.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:
You replace the toilets? Are you serious? I didn't even replace the seats, but I'd think that would be sufficient.



100% serious.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
killingtime wrote:

Good thing my stress is only short-term...nine months, I'd have no fingertips left...they'd all be disintegrated from cleaning supplies.


I would be more concerned after your baby arrives ...dirty diapers to deal with...can't bleach them away

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

Good thing my stress is only short-term...nine months, I'd have no fingertips left...they'd all be disintegrated from cleaning supplies.



My sister in law quit her job in her second month.
She was an accountant. Got 3.9 in college. Had a real career job less than 10 minutes from her house.
She stayed home and cleaned her house for 7 months.
Ripped rooms apart for a complete cleaning.....every week. Only her and her husband lived in the house.
No one would even enter the room between cleanings.
She , like her mom, is dirt phobic, not really germs. I dread to think what she would have done if she were germ phobic!
The germ phobic sister in law has a dirty house. Clean bathrooms! Messy house.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
terrybatey wrote:
I would be more concerned after your baby arrives ...dirty diapers to deal with...can't bleach them away


We used cloth diapers and a lot of bleach when we had our 1st!!!

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
FenStar wrote: I never said you where, but that doesn't mean that you can't discuss your problems\concerns with someone. That being said, it can be hard to find someone who is any good at it.



I think I've always been obsessive-compulsive. Mom was always clean. She was a nurse so she insisted that her daughters were always clean.

You wouldn't know my habit by meeting me...

One thing that gives me the dry heaves is seeing a really gross lugie on the sidewalk...

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
killingtime wrote:

I think I've always been obsessive-compulsive. Mom was always clean. She was a nurse so she insisted that her daughters were always clean.

You wouldn't know my habit by meeting me...

One thing that gives me the dry heaves is seeing a really gross lugie on the sidewalk...

Or seeing the word in writing.. eewww

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
Uncorked wrote:
...what will be, will be!!



Yes...I am trying to keep this in perspective.

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
killingtime wrote:

I think I've always been obsessive-compulsive. Mom was always clean. She was a nurse so she insisted that her daughters were always clean.

You wouldn't know my habit by meeting me...

One thing that gives me the dry heaves is seeing a really gross lugie on the sidewalk...


Try to relax....
I'm really going to say goodnight now....(do you hear me daj...good night!!!)

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:
I would be more concerned after your baby arrives ...dirty diapers to deal with...can't bleach them away



I would be afraid for KT's baby! They make messes. They say NO all the time.
They would drive her nuts!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
terrybatey wrote:Or seeing the word in writing.. eewww



It is awful. I have a really good memory for recall. If I see a lugie, I can remember its color, texture, etc...immediately my throat becomes dry and I begin to gag.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
Uncorked wrote:
Try to relax....
I'm really going to say goodnight now....(do you hear me daj...good night!!!)



Thanks.

Nite, uncorked.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Uncorked wrote:
Try to relax....
I'm really going to say goodnight now....(do you hear me daj...good night!!!)



Are you sure?

OK, I believe you....sort of...
good night uncorked!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:
I would be afraid for KT's baby! They make messes. They say NO all the time.
They would drive her nuts!



Don't they make a Roomba for this, yet?

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
killingtime wrote:

Don't they make a Roomba for this, yet?



A Boomba, perhaps?



dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Uncorked wrote:
We used cloth diapers and a lot of bleach when we had our 1st!!!



I used cloth for a whole week.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
acemom wrote:

A Boomba, perhaps?



LOL!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:

I used cloth for a whole week.



I have an earthy-crunchy friend in Alaska who is doing cloth...she uses special detergents...and when she was menstruating, she used this plug contraption.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
Uncorked wrote:
Try to relax....
I'm really going to say goodnight now....(do you hear me daj...good night!!!)


Good nite, KT gave you something to dream about..lugies

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx

KT and her talk of cleaning is making me anxious.

KT, have you thought of duct taping yourself to a chair to give yourself a break?


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
terrybatey wrote:
Good nite, KT gave you something to dream about..lugies



LOL.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
killingtime wrote:

Yes...I am trying to keep this in perspective.



Perspective?

man, are you sure the buyer will even be on the inspection? lots of them don't. The inspector will look at the roof, make sure the furnace and AC work, make sure all the water works, look for signs of termites, make sure the electric is up to code,whether there is any sign you had a water leak that's been disguised, evaluate whewther you need a new roof, whether the house needs painted, stuff like that. They won';t look in the closets for dead spiders, or live ones. They won't have concern about whether the kitchen floor is shiny. Are there cracks in the wall? that's the kind of stuff they look for, because that's the kind of stuff that can cost buyers a lot of money after the sale.
You know this, KT, you are a real estate lady.

If I were you (shudder) I'd check into a hotel until this is over.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
czardastx wrote:KT and her talk of cleaning is making me anxious.

KT, have you thought of duct taping yourself to a chair to give yourself a break?



Tomorrow...

Of all my fellow wooter's houses, I bet Fen's house is pretty clean. I think Josephus' house is probably worst. I'd probably go into shock.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

Tomorrow...

Of all my fellow wooter's houses, I bet Fen's house is pretty clean. I think Josephus' house is probably worst. I'd probably go into shock.



Yea! I didn't get worst house!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
Josephus wrote:
Perspective?

man, are you sure the buyer will even be on the inspection? lots of them don't. The inspector will look at the roof, make sure the furnace and AC work, make sure all the water works, look for signs of termites, make sure the electric is up to code,whether there is any sign you had a water leak that's been disguised, evaluate whewther you need a new roof, whether the house needs painted, stuff like that. They won';t look in the closets for dead spiders, or live ones. They won't have concern about whether the kitchen floor is shiny. Are there cracks in the wall? that's the kind of stuff they look for, because that's the kind of stuff that can cost buyers a lot of money after the sale.
You know this, KT, you are a real estate lady.

If I were you (shudder) I'd check into a hotel until this is over.



<rational stuff>

While, I realize this...I hold the standard for myself higher.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:

I used cloth for a whole week.


Ha! I made it a whole month!

And did I miss something? Is KT expecting?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

PM daj



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
killingtime wrote:

Tomorrow...

Of all my fellow wooter's houses, I bet Fen's house is pretty clean. I think Josephus' house is probably worst. I'd probably go into shock.



You're probably right. so what?

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
daj59 wrote:
Ha! I made it a whole month!

And did I miss something? Is KT expecting?


No, don't think so..we were just kidding about how kids aren't the cleanest to have in your home

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
killingtime wrote:

Tomorrow...

Of all my fellow wooter's houses, I bet Fen's house is pretty clean. I think Josephus' house is probably worst. I'd probably go into shock.



I posted the following picture in Pictures of You. This is the one I chose because it didn't
show the dust on top of the tins in the background. I didn't want to freak you out.


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
Josephus wrote:

You're probably right. so what?



Nothing. Everyone has different priorities.

It was just a tangential thought.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

terrybatey wrote:
No, don't think so..we were just kidding about how kids aren't the cleanest to have in your home


When it happens I want to be in charge of the pool on how many times the pacifier will drop before she stops washing it everytime and just gives it a good blow and rub on her shirt.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:PM daj


BACK



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
czardastx wrote:

I posted the following picture in Pictures of You. This is the one I chose because it didn't
show the dust on top of the tins in the background. I didn't want to freak you out.



You have neat things...in your life...your office things...these tins...your garden stuff...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:
Ha! I made it a whole month!

And did I miss something? Is KT expecting?



Two weeks of cloth for me. I had great dustcloths for years.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
Josephus wrote:

You're probably right. so what?



Right on Joe. Germs and dirt are good for you. Sort of like an home brewed innoculation
against bad germs and sickness. Too much cleanliness, I feel, isn't good for you. Kill all
the germs and you won't be exposed to the small amounts of them that help your body
become immune to them.


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

I have an earthy-crunchy friend in Alaska who is doing cloth...she uses special detergents...and when she was menstruating, she used this plug contraption.


ewwwwwww, I've heard of those.

I remember reading the book A Tree Grows In Brooklyn , and the girl explains how the women wash the rags to be used again and again.
once again ewwwwwwwww

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
daj59 wrote:
When it happens I want to be in charge of the pool on how many times the pacifier will drop before she stops washing it everytime and just gives it a good blow and rub on her shirt.



Ewww...LOL!

One time my niece didn't want a piece of candy or gum or something and she put it in my hand without much notice, I just gave my sister a winced look.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Should I talk about how my son would go bug the dogs (Fred & Ethel) when he was around 1 - 2. Ethel, the beagle, figured out how to get him out of her face -- she licked his face. It tickled and he ducked his face. Then he decided just to open his mouth. She licked the inside of it. Dogs mouths are cleaner than ours, right?

Today he just trades spit with Trixie and let's her lick his mouth.

Bleach anyone?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders
Back To Top