And That’s Why They Invented Confession
If you’re reading this before 5pm, you obviously didn’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day correctly.
One of life’s little joys is the day we pay tribute to the noble spirit of the most well-known Irish saint… by getting completely trashed out of our minds. But let’s face it, if there were any snakes in your belly, they’re all drowned by now, right? And that’s why “the day after St. Patrick’s Day” is its own kind of holiday. “The day after St. Patrick’s Day” is a day when you can enjoy lying in bed and whispering “Oh, Lord, save me from enduring the results of my previous night’s transgressions.” See? It really is a holiday about faith!
Only it gets kind of boring lying in bed with the occasional trip to pray at the porcelain altar. Wouldn’t you like some music to keep you company as you lie there and whimper? Not anything hard, no metal or rap, but a nice sweet classical station, or maybe that ambient mix you keep on your iPod. If you had an Altec Lansing Portable iPod Dock, that’s something you could enjoy with ease.
Unlike most iPod docks, this Altec Lansing Portable iPod Dock has a built-in Digital FM radio with a retractable antenna. “But Woot,” you’ll say, “I never listen to the radio!” Then ask yourself, dear customer… where else will you learn if there’s an APB out for someone who stole three hundred and seven traffic cones? That’s right, you feel that chill down your spine, don’t you? Go peek in the living room. You know what you’re going to see. And if you had an Altec Lansing Portable iPod Dock, you’d be aware of who the news reports are blaming, and if you need to call your lawyer before you hear that knock on the door.
And that’s not all! With an Altec Lansing Portable iPod Dock, you’ll be able to play your music be it from a charging iPod or from something else you plug into the AUX IN jack. Word of advice, though, don’t try that while you’re hung over. You do it wrong and get a little feedback… whoo, that’s gonna ruin you for a while.
So if you’re just waking up to a beautiful Sunday sunset and checking in on our site, we wish you the best of luck making it to work tomorrow. But if you want to be ready for next year, and maybe enjoy a nice little charger/speaker/radio for the 365 days it takes to loop around again, buy this Altec Lansing Portable iPod Dock while you still can!
Remember, the trick is to aim for the “I Want One” button in the middle. Steady… steady… hey, you did it! Talk about the Luck of the Irish.Authorized for SquareTrade Extended Warranty
Warranty: 1 Year Altec Lansing
- Clear, digital sound technology delivers thumping bass
- Compact and lightweight
- Versatile handle also serves as a kickstand
- Digital FM radio with a retractable antenna, LCD display and station presets
- High-contrast LCD displays track, artist, album and station display
- Rechargeable battery for 5 hours of rechargeable freedom
- Full-feature remote
- Interference-free technology means there’s no need to switch to “Airplane Mode”
- Automatically pauses music when a call is received on the iPhone
- AUX IN jack connects portable CD, DVD, and MP3 players
- Universal dock for iPhone and iPod
- Recharges while it plays
- Product manual available here
|Speaker Configuration:||Two 3” full-range neodymium drivers|
|Sound Enhancement Technology:||Audio Alignment, Waves Maxx Audio|
|Signal Processing:||Advanced Audio Digital Signal Processing (DSP)|
|On-board Controls:||Power, Volume, Track back, Track forward|
|Power Type:||AC, Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery|
|Dimensions:||2.5”D x 13”W x 6”H|
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone
- iPod nano 5th generation (video camera), iPod nano 4th generation (video), iPod nano 3rd generation (video), iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum), iPod Nano 1st generation
- iPod touch 2nd Generation, iPod touch 1st generation
- iPod 5th generation (video), iPod 4th generation (color display), iPod 4th generation
In the box:
- (1) Altec Lansing IMT620 inMotion Classic Portable iPod Dock
- (1) Remote Control
- AC power adapter
- Apple universal well inserts
- Quick Connect instructions (also available here)