The Only Thing Worse Than Being Talked About Is Not Being Talked About
The last time we wrote about the Breville XXESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Maker we noticed a very special visitor. And so, we just wanted to take this moment to say thank you, Mr. Meltzer, for stopping in for a visit.
If you were nearby, we’d make you a cup of espresso from the Breville XXESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Maker. And we think you’d enjoy how the Thermoblock heating system made a decent cup of coffee that a comic book professional could enjoy. Of course, you’d probably storm out in anger after we spent the next three hours trying really hard to prove to you how Jean Loring was actually the one who left The Atom, but we’d understand that. We get hate mail from nerds as well. It’s just part of the territory. And when they reboot it away in five years we’ll all look back and laugh.
Anyway, it was nice to see you clearly enjoyed the mention, and we hope you’ll enjoy it this time as well. And we know that you probably spend all day counting the millions of dollars you got from the I Hate The Elongated Man Foundation and would never dream of buying a thing from a fly-by-night site like us. But if you’re thinking about espresso, Mr. Meltzer, please, consider the Breville XXESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Maker. We’re sure you’d like to stay awake as much as possible. After what you did, the dreams must be horrible.
Warranty: 90 Day BrevilleAuthorized for SquareTrade Extended Warranty
- The Café Roma features a 15 bar pump for optimal pressure and perfect crema on every shot of espresso
- Thermoblock heating system ensures the water is at the proper temperature for brewing espresso
- The stainless steel steam wand with froth enhancer allows you to create a variety of milk-based café drinks at home
- Stainless steel body with die-cast warming tray capable of heating up 6 espresso cups at the same time
- 40 ounce water tank capable of dispensing about 26 espresso shots before needing to be refilled
- Dual-wall créma technology, beneath the first wall is a second wall with a single exit hole. This produces back pressure inside the head which helps to extract flavor from the coffee
- Dual-action selector dial provides control over the pump and heating system
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 9.5” x 11.82”
- Weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Pump: 15 bar – made in Italy
In the box:
- Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Maker
- Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher
- 1 Cup Stainless Steel Filter
- 2 Cup Stainless Steel Filter
- Cleaning Tool
- Scoop with Tamper