Its Own Set of Rules
Canon Rebels like to rebel.
With 12.2 to 18 megapixels, you'd think these Canon EOS Rebel Digital SLR cameras would be for doing stuff like taking pictures. And they are. But know this: their name isn't just cute. They are, in fact, very rebellious cameras. How do we mean? Well, for example:
- They refuse to take photos of weddings, but they make divorce proceedings look great.
- You'll go to take a picture of a sunset, and somehow, no matter how many times you check to make sure you've removed it, the lens cap will be on. But want to shoot a dusty corner of a room? Crystal clear and perfectly lit, every time.
- It's almost like the Rebel transmits something that makes people blink. Seriously, every photo you take of someone will be them blinking. But it won't be bad. It'll show you just how beautiful blinking can be.
- All gourmet dishes that you shoot for your food blog will appear blurry and unimpressive. But a fast food hamburger will look fresh and delicious.
- If you try to take a picture of yourself in the mirror, something will go wrong and the image won't save. But later, you'll find photos of yourself that you didn't take, photos from angles you couldn't possibly take. In these photos you will look far more attractive than ever before. This is how you know the Canon Rebel is a rebel with a heart of gold. (Also, you'll be blinking.)