What better way to show your respect for an American legend than by reducing him to a creepy animatronic knick-knack? Looking remarkably like the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll – or, at least, like an actor who might play the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll in a made-for-TV movie – here comes Wowwee Alive Elvis. It sings! It sneers! It tells stories! It confirms the amateur diagnoses of all those friends of yours who think you’ve lost your mind! This profane abomination may lack some of the qualities of the real Elvis, such as a stomach, pelvis, and legs, but at least it won’t raid your barbiturate stash. While we think this grotesque parody would look just great in our padded cell, we’re holding out for Wowwee Alive Sid Vicious. Rumor is that the Withdrawal mode features really lifelike vomit.
Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer
- Alive (Taking care of business™) mode – Elvis animates autonomously, tracks movement and makes the occasional famous Elvis remark.
- Song mode: Select a song and let Elvis entertain you.
- Monologue mode: Hear about the life and times of Elvis, in his own words.
- Sing through (Share the spotlight) mode: Plug in a microphone (not included) and song cartridge to sing along with Elvis, or turn his vocals down and sing along with the track.
Microphone shaped remote control:
- access functions: volume, play/pause, song and monologue selector
- select a mode
External music playback:
- Plug in an external music source and enjoy the music with Elvis
Song and Monologue Cartridge #1:
Elvis comes alive, recounting 37 monologues about his life and singing eight of his best loved songs, including:
- That’s All Right™
- Hound Dog
- Heartbreak Hotel
- Love Me Tender
- Jailhouse Rock
- Blue Suede Shoes
- Baby What You Want Me To Do
- Dimensions: 20.25”H X 21.75”L X 13.75”D
- Infrared vision sensors
- 10-watt stereo system
- Audio line in
- Mic line in (1/4” jack point – microphone not included)
- Memory card slot
- Power source: 2A AC/DC adaptor included, Or 8 “D” and 3 “AAA” batteries (not included)