It’ll Really Pressure Buttons
Anyone who knows me knows that I do things all the way.
When I build a deck, I overbuild that deck. When I cast for panfish, I nonetheless use 80-pound test line. When I grill over “instant light” charcoal, I still drench it in a half-bottle of lighter fluid to make sure it gets real hot, real fast.
So naturally I was attracted to the Karcher 1750 PSI pressure washer right away. I think—after custom modification—it’d be perfect for a project I’m working on.
See, most people would look at this thing, with its DirtBlaster Spray Wand for heavy-duty cleaning and its Vario Power Spray Wand for adjustable pressure, and they’d think “awesome, with this I can clean everything from mossy bricks to fragile window screens.” And that’s what it’s made for, I guess. It’s got an onboard detergent tank for easy sudsing, and an ergonomic upright design for maneuverability. Also, it can draw its water from a standing source, you don’t necessarily have to have a faucet available. Convenient, if you’re washing the driveway.
But washing the driveway sounds pretty boring to me. I’ve got more ambitious plans for mine.
See, I’m redoing my downstairs bathroom, and I have this idea to repurpose the Karcher pressure washer as a high-powered, industrial-strength, superhygienic bidet.
It’s going to be great. You should come over and test-drive it when I’ve got it all installed! One quick burst from the Karcher and I bet you’ll be cleaner back there than you’ve ever been in your life. It’s going to be exhilarating.Authorized for SquareTrade Extended Warranty
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
- Equipped with two spray wands, the K 3.47 is able to tackle any cleaning project around the home
- DirtBlaster Spray Wand cleans heavily soiled brick, stone, concrete, metal and other non-delicate surfaces
- Vario Power Spray (VPS) Wand allows you to adjust the pressure right on the wand; the lowest setting automatically applies detergent
- Onboard detergent tank makes detergent application simple
- Upright, ergonomic design makes it easy to maneuver and takes up very little storage space
- Can draw water from a standing source, a feature that comes in handy when a water faucet is not available
- Much quieter than a gasoline pressure washer and certified by CSA International for safety
- Perfect for residential neighborhoods and subdivisions
- Operating Pressure: 1750 PSI
- Power Supply: 120V / 60 Hz Induction Motor
- Water Volume: 1.5 Gallons per minute (GPM), Direct-Drive Axial Pump
- Maximum Water Inlet Temp: 104° F
- Weight (without accessories): 33 lbs
- Dimensions: 12” x 11” x 33.5”(L x W x H)
In the box:
- Karcher K 3.47 Pressure Washer
- High Pressure Hose (25ft)
- Trigger Gun
- Vario Power Spray Wand
- DirtBlaster® Spray Wand