Okay, this is getting ridiculous.
Is this Frank Miller’s “The Dark Knight Phones It In?”
This used to be easy. It was nothing to hurl my body across rooftops, up and down fire escapes, even grapple and swing from gargoyles.
But I’m getting older.
The screams of the city’s scum used to make it worth the exertion of hauling their struggling, blindfolded bodies up 60 flights just to threaten to drop them if they wouldn’t give me information.
Now I can barely hear their screams over my own heart pounding in my ears and my own ragged breathing.
Everyone tells me it’s a young man’s game. Oliver. Alfred. Clark. Like Clark would know a damned thing about the slow deterioration of the human body. He can never understand; he claims it’s his curse but I know it’s his blessing. He’s just like the rest of us.
He’s afraid of getting older.
If only it were as easy as flying to the heart of the sun to recharge whatever alien batteries might power me. Doesn’t matter. I’ve never been one to take the easy way. It’ll be rough and ugly and black and blue all the way ‘til the end.
All that changes is the regimen. An extra hour of sleep. Another weekly injection of Human Growth Hormone to undo the abuse I’ve leveled on this body. Reinforcement in the suit’s knee joints.
Nothing’s going to stop me. Not even the human condition.
But this jumping around the rooftops business? F*&% that. I’m strapping a helicopter to my back.
Recommended for Ages 8+
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
- Knight Flight Batman in Action
- Flies in 4 directions—forward, sideways, up, and down
- Twin propellers
- Infrared remote control includes throttle stick, directional stick, infrared lights, trimmer, and band selection
- 3 frequency options allow independent control of additional helicopters (orders of multiple units will receive helicopters with different frequencies)
- A Li-Poly rechargeable battery powers the helicopter
- Batman helicopter is rechargeable through the transmitter
- LED light indicates charging status
- Transmitter requires (6) AA batteries (not included)
- Batman helicopter and transmitter automatically turn off after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 7” x 7”
In the box:
- Bandai 88165 Knight Flight Batman Helicopter
- Transmitter with Attached Charging Cable
- (2) Spare Square Tail Propellers
- Tool for Replacing Tail Propellers
- Li-Poly Rechargeable Battery Pack (Pre-Installed in Helicopter)
- Instruction Manual