Who could’ve seen this coming?
Oh, cruel irony! Thy name is Lobster Man!
What a horrible twist of fate! For so many years I’ve cursed these claws nature so cruelly gave me in place of hands. I’ve endured the torment of classmates, “friends,” and family members alike. They called me names. They recoiled in terror. I’ve lived alone for so long I’ve come to grips with what I am, with who I am. But one thing still eludes me: jars.
My twisted, gnarled, chitinous extremities lack the dexterity to open jars and bottles alike. But my hopes were buoyed upon learning of this Kuhn Rikon Can Opener and Jar Set! Finally, I could have pickles!
But no, it was not to be. For in a cruel twist of fate, my clumsy claws are unable even to manipulate the ergonomic grip and side turn knob. They say it could even open a stuck nail polish bottle, but why would I need nail polish?
No, you may enjoy these openers, but such is the life of a Lobster Man that I cannot. Care to spare a pickle?
Warranty: 1 Year Kuhn Rikon
Auto Sidewinder Safety Lidlifter Features:
- Designed by Swiss Designer Philipp Beyeler, this self-attaching Safety Lidlifter comes with an ergonomic grip and side turn knob your wrist will love
- Rings on the top make it even easier to align Lidlifter with can
- Auto Sidewinder Length is 7.25”
Jar and Bottle Opener Features:
- Ergonomic 5-in-1 opener
- Opens stuck jars, large and small bottles (even nail polish), soda cans, beer bottles, pull tabs and more
- Jar and Bottle Opener length is 10”
- Blue Lidlifter & Jar Opener (Woot Soup & Pickles Not Included)
- Blue Lidlifter & Jar Opener
- Black Lidlifter & Jar Opener (Woot Soup & Pickles STILL Not Included)
- Black Lidlifter & Jar Opener
- Green Lidlifter & Jar Opener (Seriously… you’re not getting any Woot Soup or Pickles)
- Green Lidlifter & Jar Opener
- Red Lidlifter & Jar Opener (NO SOUP FOR YOU! Or pickles)
- Red Lidlifter & Jar Opener
In the box:
(Choose Blue, Black, Green or Red)
- (1) Kuhn Rikon Auto Sidewinder Safety Lidlifter
- (1) Kuhn Rikon Jar and Bottle Opener