For most of us, finding out about the weather isn’t that hard. You keep an emergency poncho in your glove box, you mind your telltale lumbago, and you take a gander skyward before you set out on any long walks.
But when the zombie apocalypse comes, that glove box might as well be a thousand miles away. Lumbago? Why, your body will ache from fatigue and stress to the point that you won’t even be able to identify individual pains anymore. As for looking out the window—well, they’ll be all boarded up, and the glass’ll be spattered with gore anyway. Aren’t you going to be glad you’ve got a LaCrosse Technology Weather Station on your wall to tell you a little bit about the conditions outside?
No one wants to think about a rising tide of un-dead shuffling in the streets, especially not during the holidays. But this is one of those situations where a little forethought can provide a lot of peace of mind later. And when the neighborhood is overrun with reanimated corpses, there are going to be two kinds of people: those with peace of mind and those with pieces of braaaains.
Are you going to stick that head out-of-doors for just a quick peek? Friend, you’ll get et. Rely instead on your electronic Weather Station. Its atomic time and date will tell you just how long it’s been since your zombie nightmare began, and the moon phase feature may give you some indication of how much longer you’ll have to hold out.
Plus, now, during these calm, pre-zombie days, while we enjoy a peace and serenity that belie the horror that is sure to unfold, the Weather Station will give you the raw numbers you need to make the case that yes, in fact, the thermostat does need to be turned up, no matter what your cheapskate spouse or roommate says.
Warranty: One YearFeatures:
- Large Wood Housing
- Forecast w/ Tendency
- IN/OUT Temp
- IN/OUT Humidity
- Moon Phase
- Weather forecasting function with 3 weather icons and weather tendency indicator
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Wireless outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor humidity (%RH)
- Barometric tendency arrow
- Moon phase
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Time zone setting
- Wall hanging
- Can receive up to 3 sensors
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 140°F
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: Minus 21.8°F to Plus 156.2°F
- Temperature resolution: 0.2°F
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 1.5°
- Humidity range: 20% to 95%
- Humidity accuracy:+/-3% (35-85%)
- Transmission frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Transmission range: Up to 80 Feet
- Receiver: 2 “AA” Alkaline batteries (Not Included)
- Wireless sensor: 2 “AA” Alkaline batteries (Not Included)
In the box:
- WS7391UG Weather Station
- TX4U remote sensor
- Instruction Manual and warranty card