"A small amount of cocaine was found in a restricted area of the processing hangar for the shuttle Discovery, NASA said in a statement... the cocaine was found this week in a small bag on the floor near a bathroom in the restricted area." - CNN.com, "NASA finds cocaine in shuttle hangar", 1/15/2010
- Suspicious number of recent Space Shuttle flights to Bolivia.
- Mission Control keeps going to the toilet as a group.
- Where do you think the nickname "Buzz" came from?
- Space station radio transcripts include two straight hours of chatter about how beautiful everybody is, followed by three hours about how the Space Shuttle could totally kick Jupiter's ass.
- Mars Rover solar panel covered with white smears and razor marks.
- Planned lunar lander to be named after Fleetwood Mac's dealer.
- CIA now much more involved in funding of NASA missions.
- Last launch countdown: "10... 9... 8.. 7.. 6. 5. 4 3 21BLASTOFFOHMYGODTHATLOOKSSOAMAZING"
- Astronauts keep ducking into the Space Station "real quick," staying for 3 days.
- Constant giggling while bouncing around the "moon landing" movie set.
- We should have known those tiny spoons weren't for freeze-dried ice cream.
- You ever see how clean the inside of that Space Station is?
- Crew members radioed Mission Control about being "40,000 miles high" before shuttle had actually launched.
- Why else would you drive straight through from Texas to Florida wearing diapers?
- C'mon. They're shooting MONKEYS INTO SPACE.
How about you? You notice anything a little... weird about NASA lately?