Evading The Question
I’m sorry, sir, I’m just a document scanner. I can’t advise you on your theory that the IRS is unconstitutional.
I’m afraid there’s been a misunderstanding. I’m not an attorney, an accountant, a professional tax preparer, or a “sovereign citizen magistrate”, whatever that is.
I’m a NeatDesk Desktop Scanner. If you want to scan some receipts, files, financial forms, or other documents, I’d be happy to help you with that. Double-sided scanning? No problem. Extracting key information and exporting it to Excel, Quicken, QuickBooks, or TurboTax? Sure thing.
But as to whether the IRS is “an illegal fraud plundering Americans on behalf of the Prussian Royal Family”, I have no idea. I am unable to assist you in your lawsuit against the Centers for Disease Control. I cannot offer any insight into the influence the Order of Rosicrucians had on the adoption of the 16th Amendment. And I am neither credentialed nor inclined to comment on the fate of Wesley Snipes.
What I am equipped to do is scan some documents. Ready? No? Why not?
Authorized for SquareTrade Extended Warranty
Warranty: 90 Day Neat Company
- NeatDesk is a high-speed desktop scanner and digital filing system that will quickly turn all the paper on your desk into organized, digital files
- More than just a great scanner, NeatDesk also includes patented NeatWorks® software to identify and extract key information from your paper files, then automatically organizes it in the easy to use database
- NeatDesk can actually recognize and activate the information you care about so you can edit, add notes, run reports, and more
- Award-winning ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) scanner, its patented input tray lets you scan receipts, business cards, and documents, all in a single batch
- The patented paper input tray lets you scan different kinds of paper – from the smallest taxi receipt to 2-sided legal documents – all in a single pass. Or insert up to 50 pages at once for lightning-fast batch scanning
- NeatWorks uses patented “Intelligent Text Recognition” technology to identify and capture key information from scanned documents, then populates that data automatically in the robust digital filing system
- Create exports for tax time and year-round financial management, or export data to applications like QuickBooks®,TurboTax®, and Outlook®
- All scanned documents are completely keyword searchable, so you’ll find your files in just a few seconds – instead of a few hours
- Scan in receipts to:
- Save digital copies of receipts and records of vendors, dates and totals
- Create expense reports and manage business and personal expenses
- Keep track of expenses for tax time (records accepted by the IRS)
- Export data to Excel®, Quicken®, QuickBooks®, TurboTax®
- Scan in business cards to:
- Keep digital images of cards and contact information
- Capture name, address company, title, etc.
- Create your own searchable contact database
- Export data to Outlook® and more
- Scan in documents to:
- Create editable PDF files
- Organize and store in your digital filing system
- Store—Organize—Secure: NeatDesk declutters your workspace, providing a central “inbox” for all your papers, ready to scan when you are
- One Hardware-Software Solution: This scanner works seamlessly with one easy-to-install, intuitive software application to manage all your receipts, business cards, and documents
- All-In-One Scanning: With the removable paper tray and dual-sided scanning, you can scan up to 15 receipts, 15 business cards, and 15 documents at once—or even a single, 50 page document
- Dimensions: 10.75" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 7.5" (H)
In the box:
- Neat Company NeatDesk ADF Scanner and Digital Filing System (Choose: Windows or Mac)
- NeatWorks Installation CD
- AC Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide