Molar Integrity is Moral Integrity
Here’s your 1st brush and here’s your 2th brush
First of all, NO, they’re NOT REFURBISHED, ha ha ha. Tell you what they are, though. They’re indispensable weapons in the war on tooth decay.
Now, as everybody knows, hygiene is the home front on which the fight for public decency is waged. No one can be wholesome of character whose hair is matted, whose clothes are stained, and whose armpits stink like artisanal goat cheese on its second day in the sun. The body is the temple of the soul. Especially the temples. The temples are the temples of the temple of the soul. So keep your temples really clean.
On the flip side, a person who is scrupulous about personal cleanliness basically cannot help but achieve moral righteousness as a side effect. It’s true! And where better to start a bodily rehab project than in that fetid, plaque-caked germ-sauna you call your mouth?
Your new Oral B power toothbrushes use “advanced sonic technology” to scrub the fuzzy bacterial carpeting off your sandwich-mashers with angled CrissCross bristles that work at nearly 20,000 pulsations per minute. That’s a lot of brush-a-brush-a!
Face it, you just don’t have the elbow grease to match that pace the old-fashioned way, and why even try? What are you, some kind of oral hygienic analog of John Henry? You can’t fight technology, dude.
No, when you’re faced with an advanced piece of tooth-cleaning, gum-stimulating machinery like this, there’s only one reasonable reaction. That’s to stick it directly into your mouth and start in a-working on the foul, fermenting bits of food adhering to the choppers therein.
Yes, your transformation from sick, filthy deviant to upstanding citizen starts with the simple cleansing of surface stains and gristlewads from your meal-grinders. But it culminates in the total purification of your moral being. You see, there’s a good person in you somewhere. But no one can tell, given the nasty state of that person’s teeth.
Oh! Almost forgot to tell you—the packaging for these items is printed in Japanese and English. So, uh… you can work on your Japanese while you brush. Consider it another opportunity for self-improvement.
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer
- Uses advanced sonic technology to drive CrissCross bristle nearly 20,000 times per minute
- Reduces plaque effectively
- Removes surface stains for whiter teeth
- Helps you brush for two minutes
Rechargeable Vitality Handle
- Sustained rechargeable cleaning power
- A full charge lasts up to five days
- Charge time based on two 2 minute brushes per day
- Ergonomic handle and rubberized grip for comfort and control
- Two-minute timer pulsates to signal brushing time
Sonic Brush Head
- Angled CrissCross bristles clean teeth and stimulate gums
- Power Tip bristles are extra long to reach difficult areas
- Indicator bristles fade to let you know when to replace your brush head
- Extra soft brisles are extremely gentle on teeth and gums
- Each replacement brush head hygienically sealed for convenient storage
- Oral B Vitality Power Toothbrush
- Oral B Vitality Power Toothbrush in Charging Base
- Oral B Vitality Power Toothbrush Head
- Oral B Vitality Power Toothbrush Packaging
- Oral B Vitality Power Replacement Heads
- Oral B Vitality Power Replacement Heads Packaging
- Oral B Vitality Power Replacement Heads Individually Packed
In the box:
- 2 Braun Oral B Vitality Power Toothbrushes
- 2 Two Packs of Braun Oral B Vitality Replacement Toothbrush Heads