And An Extra For The Gander
Waiting for a tow truck. It’s the worst.
But it’s doubly bad when all you need is a jump start. All alone in the parking lot, you’re subject to the leers of large scary men and the silent judgment of mall security. And when the tow truck comes, it’s invariably a different large, scary man, dressed in sleeveless red flannel and blasting Ready for the World while staring at you like he was at a pie eating contest and you were a slice of key lime.
That’s why having a Peak 12v Car-to-Car Charger in your car or cars is always a fine idea. With this two pack, there’s no hard to repack cables involved, and you don’t even have to open the hood. All you need is a cigarette lighter and a working car, and you’re using a safe, easy method to get that battery up and running. There’s even a power regulator for a shorter charging time.
If you’re hoping to score some crystal meth, that chilly parking lot is probably the place to be. But if you just want to get home and watch that Terrance Trent D’arby marathon, you’re wanting a Peak 12v Car-to-Car Charger two pack. Like they always say…
Warranty: 1 Year Peak
- Vehicle to vehicle cigarette/12V accessory outlet electrical connection without opening a car hood
- 20 feet of connecting cable, long enough for a vehicle behind a vehicle jump-start
- Just plug the donor power plug into the A/C outlet of the running car and the recipient power plug into the A/C outlet of the car with the dead battery
- Recipient power plug has four LED Indicator Lights (two for power, one for charging, and one to indicate when to start car)
- Power Regulator to regulate current for shorter charging time
- Recipient Power Plug Dimensions: Total length: 6.5"; Folding power plug portion length: 3.5"; Indicator portion: 3" (L) X 3" (W) X 2" (D)
- Recipient power plug has the ability to fold to fit into various accessory outlets
- Donor Power Plug Dimensions: Total Length: 3.5"
- Short Circuit Protection, internal fuse helps prevent vehicle electrical system damage
- Note: Charging time depends on the condition of the recipient vehicle’s battery. Typical charge time will take approximately 5 minutes, but no more than 20 minutes
- Caution: If the recipient's vehicle has on-board computerized systems, the systems could be damaged if the vehicle is jump-started. Read the vehicle operator's manual before attempting to jump-start the engine
- Input Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Input Current: 5 Amp
- Output Current: 16.5-17.5 Volt
- Fuse: 15 Amp
- Cord Length: 20 ft.
In the box:
- Car to Car Charger/Jumpstart
- Storage Bag