We’re glad we gave you a reason to stay awake. We knew that, by now, you’d probably be needing some sort of surprise to keep going with those papers. You really should have started a long time ago, you know. Mesoamerican whistling is the sort of thing you shouldn’t rush out at the last minute. Anyway, if you’re still paying attention, surprise! We dedicate the PowerStar Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater to you.
Just like you, the PowerStar Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater is not recommended for use in climates where average ground water temperature is less than 60°F. But unlike you, the PowerStar Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater has a 95% efficiency rating, a control knob, and creates an endless supply of hot water. Well, maybe you can do that last one if you’ve been drinking a lot of coffee. So we’ll call it a tie.
But fun’s over, trinx. Quit goofing off! Finish those papers! If you don’t get a good job, how will you afford a house to go around your PowerStar Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater? We’re only thinking of you.
Warranty: 10-year Bosch Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 1 Bosch year on parts
- PowerStar water heaters bring the performance of tankless to situations where an electric unit is preferred. Compact and powerful, Model AE115 delivers up to 2.6 gallons per minute (one major application at a time).
- Saves valuable floor space and mount easily on the wall
- 95% efficiency rating
- 10-year warranty on heat exchanger – 1 year on parts
- Solid copper heat exchanger – not plastic
- External temperature control knob
- Thermal cut-out for safety
- Flow sensor to provide a constant output temperature
- Electronic flow switch
- Provides an ENDLESS supply of hot water
- Weighs less than 25 pounds and fits virtually anywhere
- No temperature/pressure relief valve necessary (check local codes)
- Filter screen on inlet
- UL approved
- Energy Factor: 0.95
- Efficiency: 95%
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 15.25” W: 15.5” D: 4.5”
- Water Connections: 3/4” Male NPT
- Volts: 240/208V
- Kilowatts: 17/13 kW
- AMPs: 80/69 (2×40 AMPs)
- Wire Size: 8 gauge (4 conductors & ground)
- Phase: Single
- Flow Rate at 45°F Rise: 2.6 GPM
- Flow Rate at 50°F Rise: 2.3 GPM
- Flow Rate at 60°F Rise: 2.0 GPM
- Flow Rate at 70°F Rise: 1.7 GPM
- Flow Rate at 80°F Rise: 1.5 GPM
In the box:
- PowerStar Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater