It’s the natural order of things.
First it’s wacky, then it’s popular, and finally it winds up here.
Ah, the Razor scooter. It seems like just yesterday we were all fresh-faced and wide-eyed as we watched infomercials and saw the late night comedians making jokes about them. Then the kids inexplicably went nuts for them, and you couldn’t walk 10 feet without seeing a Razor Scooter. Then the desperate-to-be-hip 20- and 30-somethings latched on, and suddenly you would see grown men and women riding these ridiculous things to work, to WORK where their bosses could SEE them and everything!
But that was long, long ago. And now, little Razor Scooter, you’ve made it to the clutches of Woot.
Oh, we’re not cutting edge. Not at all. And we’re painfully ahead of any possible “retro” cool, too. Nope, you’re in the valley of the discount, now. The only hope you have of finding a home is some obsessive internet shopper seeing your price tag and saying, “Hmm. Why not?”
Don’t worry, Razor Scooter. It’ll all be over soon. We promise.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
Recommended Ages: 8 Year and Up
- Tested by Team Razor for ultimate durability and performance
- Aircraft grade aluminum deck
- Patented rear fender brake
- Urethane stronger wheels, with 14-spoke hubs equipped with ABEC-7 bearings
- 4150 ChroMoly handlebars and rigid down-tube for maximum durability
- Deck is double TIG welded to the down-tube for superior strength
- Full deck grip tape
- Double stacked head clamp
- Some assembly required
- Weight Limit: 220 lbs
- Handlebar Size: 21”(H) x 18”(W)
- Product Weight: 10 lbs
In the box:
- Razor 13018099 Ultra Pro Lo Kick Scooter