Move over, MacGuyver.
A little further.
No, I think it’s better if you just move all the way over. Yeah, I’m trying to repair this door hinge with my SOG EOD Powerlock 2.0 with C4 Spike and 1/4” Drive.
Because you kicked it down, jerk.
No, it’s not a big deal. Wait, let me clarify that: fixing it is no big deal, because I’ve got this amazing multitool. You kicking down my door in a fit of drunken jubilance, however, is. I keep telling you, man, Malt Liquor Mondays is a terrible concept.
Y’know, with some of the scrapes you’re always talking about getting into, you should pick one or two of these up. It’s got all kinds of handy tools packed away in this tiny package: screwdriver, tri-sided file, crimpers, V cutter, serrated blade, wire cutters, C4 punch, can opener, well the list goes on. Plus it’s got this sharp black oxide finish!
My point is you could use THIS instead of making some unreliable thing out of bubblegum and toothpicks. This thing’s built pretty sturdy.
Warranty: 1 Year SOG
- Patented gear driven Compound Leverage, with the same hand pressure you will generate twice the wire cutting and gripping power than all other conventional designs
- One-handed flip opening
- Wire Cutters
- Handle Cover
- 1/2 Serrated Blade
- V Cutter
- Bottle Opener & Med Screwdriver
- 1/4” Drive
- Piano Locks
- Wood Saw
- 3 Sided File
- Lg. Screwdriver
- Can Opener & Sm. Screwdriver
- C-4 Punch (which is also useful as a marlin spike, tool scribe, glass breaker, and make holes in playdoh)
In the box:
- SOG B69-1 Black Oxide EOD with 1/4 Driver
- Nylon Pouch