That’s right, nay-sayers. They said it couldn’t be done. But this Sunpak Plus Multi-Function Tripod has gone PLATINUM!
First of all, I’d like to thank my agent for all his hard work bribing people- haha! Just kidding, Arnie! Really, he didn’t do anything but cash his checks. Zing! But really, we’re a great team and I’m glad he was there for me. When nobody else would believe in my quick release plate with bubble level, Arnie was willing to take a chance.
I’d also like to thank my mom, from whom I got my quick-lock levers and my heavy-duty rubber feet, as well as my second mount. I may have picked up those quick-lock levers from somewhere else, but she was always there for me in the beginning, and I’m just glad she’s here for me today.
And, of course, I want to thank the fans. Because if they didn’t believe that I could handle still, digital and video cameras, I never would have made it this far. This is for all of YOU! Except I’m the one that gets to hold it! Ha ha ha! Well, maybe Arnie gets a chance when I’m done.
Hey, isn’t this great! I’m officially a Platinum Plus Multi-Function Tripod now! I’m one of the greats! Hey, is McCartney here? I want to ask him about a duet.
Warranty: 1 Year ToCAD
- Multi-function tripod for still, digital, and video cameras
- Three-way ultra-smooth photo/video fluid effect panhead with quick release plate and bubble level
- Free second quick release plate with bubble level for your other camera or camcorder
- Geared center column with tension adjustment, plus second 1/4”-20 mount at bottom of column
- Oversize 1” (25 mm) leg diameter
- D-shape three-section legs with quick-lock levers, heavy-duty rubber feet, and retractable spike tips
- Locking metal leg braces for added stability
- 6.6 pound (3 kg) load capacity
- Weighs only 3.3 pounds (1.53 kg)
- Extends to 63.6 inches (161.5 cm)
- Closes to 23.8 inches (60.5 cm)
In the box:
- Sunpak 61” H Deluxe Tripod w/3-Way Fluid Head, Model No. 620-6400UT