This monitor is optimized for watching sports! As in, it has a screen!
Sports: it used to be that you needed a television with cable to watch them. But not any more. No! These days, it seems just about every major league has some sort of package to stream your favorite teams over the Internet! It's a new era, folks! And that means it's time for a new monitor: this Toshiba 21.5" 1080p LED Monitor to be exact! Why? Because it's the first monitor built specifically to stream sports!
Now, you won't find any information on the Toshiba's packaging indicating this, nor anywhere for that matter, but that doesn't mean we're making it up to sell more monitors! No way! Just look at some of these sporty specs:
- It's color, and team colors are really important in sports!
- It's backlit, which is totally necessary since a lot of sports take place at night and you want to be able to see what's happening!
- It's got built-in speakers and audio input jack, because there are sounds in sports! Like sounds of people running! And throwing balls! And talking!
- It's capable of up to 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution, which allows you to see all of the minute details of your favorite athlete, like his nose or his ears or his goatee!
- It can do all the non-sports monitor stuff too, because sports fandom, like many things, is best in moderation!
And that's just the beginning! It's got tons of other sports-optimized features that we haven't even figured out how to spin yet! But the best part? You can watch all the action of the 2012-2013 NHL at the touch of a button! (It's the one that looks like the off button.)