matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

Stexe

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Stexe

So, wait... what is the secret phrase again?

I'll have to try it out ... on myself in the mirror as the only person who has ever commented on a woot shirt thought it was a threadless...

BlfdBeaver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlfdBeaver

Okay, now we have a pass phrase. Is WOOT really out to conquer the world? We can get the podcast on the phone, along with what today's woot is, now if I can just figure out how to get work to understand that a woot-off is more important that my job, it would be okay. Will someone at WOOT talk to AT&T and tell them how important a woot-off really is? PLEASE!

denmikseb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denmikseb

That hurt my ears!

DENTHEMAN

Brian202

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brian202

Hey, i often wear my woot shirts out in public.

45 woots

SurplusHP

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SurplusHP

You don't see them out in public because everybody gets the wrong size. Darn American Apparel sizing.

aketch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aketch

there's a dude at my work who wears the genghis shirt pretty often...guess i should greet him with the secret phrase...but what if he doesn't know it!?!

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
aketch wrote:there's a dude at my work who wears the genghis shirt pretty often...guess i should greet him with the secret phrase...but what if he doesn't know it!?!

Then you're obligated to kill* him and eat his heart* for strength.

(* Murder and cannibalism are bad. Don't do it. Unless it's a plane crash or you're really hungry.)

My woot! shirts frequently provoke comment, especially the Jellyfish and Sputnik ones, but nobody ever recognizes them as woot! shirts. Even when paired with the woot! hat.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

The major problem with the password is that the shirt.woot'ers may not come to woot.com to get the podcast. Silly I know, but there it is.

The problem with not seeing the shirts is that wooters tent to be geeks or crazed shoppers, while shirt.wooters tend to be designers or crazed artistes.

TheMrDomino

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheMrDomino
mjc613 wrote:The major problem with the password is that the shirt.woot'ers may not come to woot.com to get the podcast. Silly I know, but there it is.

The problem with not seeing the shirts is that wooters tent to be geeks or crazed shoppers, while shirt.wooters tend to be designers or crazed artistes.

It's funny that you say that today, of all days, when the shirt.woot is a giant math problem. Definitely one for the geeks out there.

Alfonso863

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alfonso863

Yes, a nice math problem too. I purchased three shirts - one for me, and two for my kid's math teachers!

And guess what? I'm wearing my WOOT shirt, Five Bucks Coffee, today! Wooohooo!

Happy Woot.Shirt Friday.

no, I'm not WOOTING again in my cube! I'm just looking...

dedwards62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dedwards62

I am pumpin up my speakers and dancin'

deepspace12dotcom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deepspace12dotcom
SurplusHP wrote:You don't see them out in public because everybody gets the wrong size. Darn American Apparel sizing.

that wuz teh funneh. Nice

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

American Idol needs this guy.

Moriquessir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Moriquessir

I have never seen someone with a woot shirt. It makes me cry a little.

My Woots: 12
My Shirt Woots: 21
My Sellout Woots: 5
My roomba: 3
Missed roomba: 12
Total Spendings: $772.98

rolfedaus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rolfedaus
Moriquessir wrote:I have never seen someone with a woot shirt. It makes me cry a little.

I've only seen two woot shirts in public. One guy I've seen twice in my home town (Davis, Ca) wearing Squidbucket both times. The other was a girl in Disneyland wearing Tgentry's (I think) bullfighter shirt.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
TheMrDomino wrote:It's funny that you say that today, of all days, when the shirt.woot is a giant math problem. Definitely one for the geeks out there.

I did use the word "tend", and fortunately for me, there is some crosspollination between the sites. But when I read the forums, i see a difference in participants .

fightabunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fightabunny

My favorite podcast ever.

Listened to this so many times.

prepn15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prepn15

can we get an AMEN for 1,000,000 shirts

boss shirt, boss

Just Keep Swimming

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:Then you're obligated to kill* him and eat his heart* for strength.

(* Murder and cannibalism are bad. Don't do it. Unless it's a plane crash or you're really hungry.)

My woot! shirts frequently provoke comment, especially the Jellyfish and Sputnik ones, but nobody ever recognizes them as woot! shirts. Even when paired with the woot! hat.

You have a hat????????

My only public sighting. On vacation.
His family just laughed and left him with me and my husband, who got to take the picture!
Luckly his family were all wooters too and didn't think I was too nuts for yelling out WOOT SHIRT!
Note, we both had brown woot shirts. Thank goodness I wasn't wearing the same shirt as he was! I have that one too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21
Alfonso863 wrote:Yes, a nice math problem too. I purchased three shirts - one for me, and two for my kid's math teachers!

And guess what? I'm wearing my WOOT shirt, Five Bucks Coffee, today! Wooohooo!

Happy Woot.Shirt Friday.

Am I missing something? how is this:

a math problem?

KikiinMud

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KikiinMud

I did see a couple wearing the wingnut & bleeding heart shirts together last fall. And I commented that I knew where their shirts came from, but I didn't know the secret password at the time.

KikiinMud

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KikiinMud
SBCJester21 wrote:Am I missing something? how is this:

a math problem?

Yes, you are missing something. Look very carefully at the dates & see if you can figure it out.

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21
KikiinMud wrote:Yes, you are missing something. Look very carefully at the dates & see if you can figure it out.

ahh... wrong shirt for the comment. n/m

cans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cans
Gatzby wrote:nobody ever recognizes them as woot! shirts. Even when paired with the woot! hat.

hat.woot.com...

Gatzby? Is that you?