3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

jessiebyrd004

quality posts: 52 Private Messages jessiebyrd004

Tons of reviews to be found on Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=AeroBed+Sport+Bed&x=0&y=0

Some on Buzzillions too...
http://www.buzzillions.com/x/s?N=4294811422&D=x&Ntt=AeroBed+Sport+Bed

I do a daily woot blog where I talk about the woot, link to CSEs, find reviews, etc. A few people have told me it's useful. Google "useful linkage" and there it is.

rileyper

quality posts: 68 Private Messages rileyper

I was afraid this was gonna be refurbished

This is awesome in for 1 if i had the money

haslipe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages haslipe

I love my Aerobed. We got ours at Costco so we could easily swap it out if it sprung a leak.

grrrraaar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grrrraaar

love these things. own one and it's awesome.

Tinn-Can

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tinn-Can

meh... I sleep on an air mattress from wal-mart that is double tall and has its own pump I got for $40 every night... My friend has one of these aerobed(r) for traveling and it is way less comfortable... big ass divots...

lifesmaelstrom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifesmaelstrom

Other than space, is there any particular reason not to get the King size?

akhali1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akhali1

Target has the Coleman Queen size bed for $20 and the pump for another $20 without sales or promotions. Head to your local target and pick it up for $40 + tax.

dougbishop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dougbishop

Snuggle? Got a king?

dmayhill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmayhill
lifesmaelstrom wrote:Other than space, is there any particular reason not to get the King size?

sheets, blankets, etc... would need to be king sized, probably easier/cheaper to find that stuff when needed

dashard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dashard
sarahd88 wrote:not worth it. i got an air mattress with a velvety top for $25 from CVS over a 2 years ago and its still good as new...

But it wasn't an AeroBed. These things are the Rolls Royce of, um, Aero Beds. Queen at $49!? No effin way!! No brainer. A steal.

rahil123

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rahil123

bkkeys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkkeys

can i fill it with water?

krylon419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krylon419

better off laying on the floor cuz thats where your gonna end up with these things. if you like sleeping in a inflatable taco then this is your bed. after hurricane katrina i slept on air mattresses for about 6 mnths. i just got tired of trying to patch/return these things. junk. go buy a air raft and save the $$

roxannez

quality posts: 13 Private Messages roxannez

I owned this product and ended up giving it away. The bed is not comfortable at all and the other complaint I had was that after the first time you use the bed, it never folds up compactly and neatly again into the carrying bag, and actually takes up as much storage space as an adult-sized sleeping bag.

xakofmn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xakofmn

I bought a comfy queen size airbed with a built in pump from target last week for $40. I'm not sure this is the best deal.

bigfoot013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigfoot013

Sport Bed? What sport needs a bed . . . ? Never mind .....

rahil123

lifesmaelstrom wrote:Other than space, is there any particular reason not to get the King size?

Ummm . . . because NO King is being offered???

nitrousoxide52

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nitrousoxide52
rahil123 wrote:Ummm . . . because NO King is being offered???

Exactly. So why not get the king size? It's so simple.

rahil123

bkkeys wrote:can i fill it with water?

No. . . not strong enough to withstand the pressure.

danielg33125

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danielg33125
dashard wrote:But it wasn't an AeroBed. These things are the Rolls Royce of, um, Aero Beds. Queen at $49!? No effin way!! No brainer. A steal.

this comment has my attention.... Rolls Royce of Aero Beds you say.... i might consider it now... , the one I have now has a leak somewhere, future guests will appreciate a replacement, llo.

ckinglam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ckinglam

so Full and Queen cost the same??

WooTing Clan

rahil123

nitrousoxide52 wrote:Exactly. So why not get the king size? It's so simple.

llo, You mean get the "NO" King, as opposed to say, a "California" King? :D

rahil123

ckinglam wrote:so Full and Queen cost the same??

Yes. But buy according to need/space
FULL is a much better size for one person, QUEEN for two

bkkeys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkkeys
rahil123 wrote:No. . . not strong enough to withstand the pressure.

oh we will see my friend, ill post pix
im in for 1

showcaller

quality posts: 35 Private Messages showcaller

Yeah, we have bought a few of these over the years. I have this fantasy that when the kids are grown and there are no more sleep overs I can blow them all up, tie them together and mount my 1961 three horse evinrude on the back and have a nice little rig as long as I don't hit any tree branches in the lake. Seriously - if your local Target has them, get it there. They are cheapter, at least they were the last time, who knows, maybe this woot is a better deal than the Target ones.

Whatever you do, wherever you buy, DON'T buy the ones that use batteries to power the pump. You will regret real soon. (Unless of course your uncle is the vice president at Duracell.)

wootvan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages wootvan
danielg33125 wrote:this comment has my attention.... Rolls Royce of Aero Beds you say.... i might consider it now... , the one I have now has a leak somewhere, future guests will appreciate a replacement, llo.

Do you have a leak in your bed or your Rolls Royce?

rahil123

Unless you owned in very recently, THIS is NOT the one you owned. This is new for 2008.

roxannez wrote:I owned this product and ended up giving it away. The bed is not comfortable at all and the other complaint I had was that after the first time you use the bed, it never folds up compactly and neatly again into the carrying bag, and actually takes up as much storage space as an adult-sized sleeping bag.

Nostrom0

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Nostrom0
rahil123 wrote:llo, You mean get the "NO" King, as opposed to say, a "California" King? :D

King of California? I loved that movie! woot

Stash at CT

sagedds

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sagedds

Simply put: there is nothing, nothing that compares to a aerobed. I have had a few over the years for our cabin and guests. Everyone loves it. They last for years. They are very comfortable. Again, aerobed is in a league of it's own.

nitrousoxide52

rahil123 wrote:llo, You mean get the "NO" King, as opposed to say, a "California" King? :D

Yeah. The NO king is much better for the bachelor who has a huge wallet, but wants to save space. In fact, I recommend 3.

metacarpal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages metacarpal

I slept on one of these things every night for five months (I was too broke and lazy to buy a bed). Never felt sore or stiff on waking. Recommended.

for dark is the suede that mows like a harvest

rahil123

Nostrom0 wrote:King of California? I loved that movie! woot

That
Evan Rachel Wood is sweeet!!!

dundey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dundey

Don't confuse an air mattress with an AERO bed not the same at all.
We have 2, a queen and a single and they are used for ski trips, sleepovers, etc.
I have slept on them many times and they are much better the the typical pull out sofa, air mattress, futon, etc. Even better then many real beds I've been on!

If you don't have one, get this - can't beat the price.

Pump is great, very durable.

BigMark006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigMark006

Love this thing!

This was my wife's only bed when we met. It inflates in no time with the built in pump.

Don't get me wrong. A real bed rules, but this thing is handy. We still use it for company.

dkinsf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkinsf

Aerobeds are the best. I have taken it on many family trips. It is very comfortable. Much better than the sofa beds or the roll-aways. I'm in for one.

Random CRAP, Philips Digital FM Transmitter, Invicta Stainless Steel Racing Sport Chronograph, Designer Vision 512MB MP3 Player, b-Powerstick Portable Battery Charger, Aerielle Audiobug FM Transmitter, Belkin TuneSync Dock and 5-Port USB Hub, Netgear Wireless Range Extender Kit, Ezonics iContact Pro II Webcam w/ Bluetooth Headset & Dongle, Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Automatic Watch, Linksys Wireless 802.11G Network Range Expander

nitrousoxide52

bjk7209 wrote:yes

Will it work though? That's a story for another time... and place... and situation(?)...

rahil123

bkkeys wrote:can i fill it with water?

Yes; but it won't hold!

Woot Tang Clan

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Woot Tang Clan

Perfect! When I lose my house to the bank. I can bring this bed with me to anywhere in the world.

AnotherJenny

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AnotherJenny

Aerobed makes exclusive models for retailers. This could be one of those.

I bought a twin size this summer, but mine looks a lot "thicker" than this. It definitely has a PVC smell at first, even when covered in a sheet. The pump works great but it's loud. I was looking over my shoulder when I used it in a hotel. Also, during the night the heat from your body will make it expand and it is not as firm in the morning. But so far (5 uses) it has not leaked. Unlike the $20 air mattress my sister bought at Target, which experienced air leaking out of the valve on the first and second (also last) use.