SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21
LarryLars wrote:Bo has landed on beautiful Long Island! I almost missed him. His travel box was buried underneath some mail and packages (early Christmas shopping).

w00t! Bo has been found! He was probably hiding and waiting for the perfect moment to "eliminate" you. He almost succeeded with me you know.

At least you get to document his murderous rampage on your own brand new page 2!

alien88

quality posts: 18 Private Messages alien88

Heh, seeing those first pictures on this thread made me go waitaminute, I recognize those places. Ah, Michigan. (Live in Ypsi, work in Ann Arbor)

wooters.us - scoring more bags of Koi for you than others.

kwkelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwkelli

If it gets too cold for him, he can always come down to Miami for Christmas and join us on our vacation to Oakland, Honolulu and Maui.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Bump for Bo.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

majit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages majit
dontwantaname wrote:Bump for Bo.

Bo has hit quite a few bumps lately. Inquiring people want to know, "Where's our monkey?"

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Aw, c'mon. Where's Bo going to spend Christmas?

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

wooter3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wooter3

Larry's jail cell?

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
wooter3 wrote:Larry's jail cell?

Bo is alive and being kept warm inside the house. Bo and the gang spend a lot of time playing poker.

Due to the cold and the snow, outside activities have been curtailed. I did manage to bring Bo to NYC, but the blizzard cut short our time there.

I will post pics soon. I apologize to all anxiously awaiting updates about Bo. Family health issues, the weather, the job, and the usual holiday stress are all doing their best to weigh me down.

If the Miami host is available to receive Bo for Christmas, I'd be willing to fast ship him. (pm me to work out details).

edit: I meant Florida host, as in Rockledge.

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

wooter3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wooter3

UPDATE: Larry has kept Bo under wraps inside a Christmas stocking, and as of yet Bo has been unable to escape. Due to the 24 inches of snow the Long Island of NY received a week ago, Bo seems forever deemed a prisoner of LL. More to follow....

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

Larry has been in touch, and should have Bo to me in time for him to catch the New Year's Eve Phish Concert in Miami. Highs in the 70's and lows in the mid-50's should be a welcome relief after 20" of snow in Long island.

SBCJester21

ActorTom wrote:Larry has been in touch, and should have Bo to me in time for him to catch the New Year's Eve Phish Concert in Miami. Highs in the 70's and lows in the mid-50's should be a welcome relief after 20" of snow in Long island.

I know it's generally considered "against the rules", but given your long standing in Dodgeball (and the now defunct w00t-chop contests), you should do a chop of Bo. Or perhaps a Bo themed chop-topic.

ActorTom

Bojangles arrived at my friend's house in Boca Raton today. He'll be going to tonight's Phish New Years Eve Comcert in Miami. Right now Bo and and his tie-dyed hippy cousin, Leif, are hanging out by the pool. Temps are 70's.

Coincidentally, Bo arrived from Patchogue,NY -- which is where the friend I've been staying with grew up.

Pics when I get home tomorrow!

Bo, Leif, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

Happy New Year Bo and Tom!

...and everyone else...

pooflady

ActorTom wrote:Bojangles arrived at my friend's house in Boca Raton today. He'll be going to tonight's Phish New Years Eve Comcert in Miami. Right now Bo and and his tie-dyed hippy cousin, Leif, are hanging out by the pool. Temps are 70's.

Coincidentally, Bo arrived from Patchogue,NY -- which is where the friend I've been staying with grew up.

Don't let him drink too much tonight and, remember, he doesn't drive well.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ActorTom wrote:Bojangles arrived at my friend's house in Boca Raton today. He'll be going to tonight's Phish New Years Eve Comcert in Miami. Right now Bo and and his tie-dyed hippy cousin, Leif, are hanging out by the pool. Temps are 70's.

I had an aunt in Patchogue.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

LarryLars

dontwantaname wrote:I had an aunt in Patchogue.

Maybe we're cousins

!

LarryLars

(reserved)

!

ActorTom

Bo arrived in the afternoon on New Year's Eve. His monkey host Leif, the Tie-Dyed Hippy monkey took him out by the pool to thaw out after New York. They were thrilled to have good tickets for Phish.

We are staying with my old college friends, Al and Janice, for the duration of the 4 night run of Phish shows. By some strange coincidence, Al graduated from the same Long Island high school and in the same class as Bo's previous host, Larry.

The monkey's checked-out the New Year's Eve full "Moon Over Miami"

Bo wanted to go investigate the giant pineapple in the night club "Bongos", but we had to get to our seats for Phish.

We found our seats.

Our view and sound are pretty good

Bo and Leif meet some Phish Phans at the set break.

Balloons Drop at Midnight.

The Monkeys love it!

After 4 nights of great shows, Phish take their final bow until the summer tour.

My wife Claire, Bo and I have all arrived safely at my house after the Phish trip. Leif split while we were still in South Florida. He is hitching a ride on Jam Cruise with Al and Janice.

more to come.............

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Great pics! Can't wait to see more!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

GO BO GO!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Woo-hoo! Bo's back and in top form. Thanks, Tom.

SBCJester21

It's great to see Bo is out and about again. At least it appears he hasn't tried to kill anyone yet!

Speaking of which, I enter the New Year mostly healed back up. The bones are healed and I'm nearly done with Physical Therapy. I was recently diagnosed with Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), which is an inner ear issue that causes Vertigo. Thankfully, it's rather easily treated in Physical Therapy and after being treated on Thursday, it has actually seemed to mostly have cleared up.

Remember Tom, whatever you do, don't have cute waitresses take their shirts off in front of Bo! Only bad things are sure to follow!

Happy New Year!

ActorTom

When we arrived at my house on New Year's Day, Bo met the rest of his monkey hosts.

We took Bo and a couple of our monkeys to Cocoa Beach today

We had to stop by the Original Ron Jon's

The shark scared Bo a little

We stopped by the East Coast Surfing Hall of Fame, a museum started by a friend of mine. They were moving the museum exhibits, but Bo got to sit with some of the surfing trophies.

Bo looked for Jeannie, but couldn't find her.

Then the monkeys wanted to be astronauts. They all changed their minds when I tiold them what happens to monkey astronauts.

They decided on more laid back travel, like a cruise.

Bo got excited about the other craft in port. He was disappointed to find out it was a fishing boat and not a Banana Boat.

easy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1

Those are some great pics, ActorTom! The concert was grand and the spaceshuttle ride looked like fun! My favorite was your comment about the banana boat!
Thanks, again!

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

Great pics Tom, looks like Bo is having a grand time!

-FF

ActorTom

Bo was envious when he found out that my monkeys have their very own banana trees.

When traveling with Bo, a lot of folks ask: "what kind of monkey is he?"

It turns out he's a rhesus monkey!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Wonderful job!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jkump150

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jkump150

Yeah, monkey pics! Awesome job Tom.

ActorTom

The doorbell rang yesterday morning. I was still asleep, but Bo went out to see who it was. The FedEx truck was pulling away, and there was a box on the porch.

When Bo opened the box, he found it was well protected with packing material. He thought he detected a familiar shape through the plastic....

Bo was amazed at the number of monkeys, some in colors he hadn't seen before. When he asked, I explained that these were prizes from the Woot! Photoshiop contest. Bo said I must be the best photochopper ever. I didn't have the heart to tell him the monkey prizes were because I'm the worst photochopper ever.

Of course, all the monkeys demanded a group photo.

Bojangles will be traveling later this week to his next destination -- in The Volunteer State.

pooflady

Terrific pictures, Actor Tom. Looks like Bo had a great visit with you.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ActorTom wrote:The doorbell rang yesterday morning. I was still asleep, but Bo went out to see who it was. The FedEx truck was pulling away, and there was a box on the porch.

When Bo opened the box, he found it was well protected with packing material. He thought he detected a familiar shape through the plastic....

Bo was amazed at the number of monkeys, some in colors he hadn't seen before. When he asked, I explained that these were prizes from the Woot! Photoshiop contest. Bo said I must be the best photochopper ever. I didn't have the heart to tell him the monkey prizes were because I'm the worst photochopper ever.

Of course, all the monkeys demanded a group photo.

Bojangles will be traveling later this week to his next destination -- in The Volunteer State.

Great job agingdragqueen! She has done the impossible, she actually sent out the monkeys!

Great job Tom, but honestly, I've always enjoyed you photochops, so this should have been easy. Just the photos, nothing to chop!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

SBCJester21

dontwantaname wrote:Great job agingdragqueen! She has done the impossible, she actually sent out the monkeys!

Great job Tom, but honestly, I've always enjoyed you photochops, so this should have been easy. Just the photos, nothing to chop!

It's amazing what can be accomplished when people actually give a carp about their jobs.

Great pix Tom. Though, I still think you should do a Honorary Photoshop with Bo :o)

ActorTom

dontwantaname wrote:Great job agingdragqueen! She has done the impossible, she actually sent out the monkeys!

Yes, thank you agingdragqueen!

afurball

quality posts: 16 Private Messages afurball
ActorTom wrote:Bojangles will be traveling later this week to his next destination -- in The Volunteer State.

Wow, what an exciting visit Bojangles had to South Florida - way to show him a good time, Tom!

Please remind him to bundle up for his trip, the Volunteer state is actually experiencing winter this year...

ActorTom

Bo's recent Florida monkey host, Leif the Tie-Dyed Hippy Monkey", took Bo to the Phish New Years Concert. Then Leif split, to catch more music on Jam Cruise. Here are some pics

Leaving port

Leif takes the wheel

I wish I was a monkey and could get away with that!

Leif Arrives in Jamaica

Leif with a spleef in the mountains of Jamaica

Leif and friend check jam Cruise musical itinerary

Everybody decorates their door on Jam Cruise, this is Leifs door decor.

Leif at Zappa plays Zappa

Leif charms the ladies

Leif finds Waldo. Are those Jason's army men?

Leif with his Jam Cruise hosts AL & Janice and another monkey and host

Lots more pics of Leif on jam Cruise on Janice's Facebook album

ActorTom

Bo got in one last trip to the beach....

He's now enroute to Knoxville, TN, and should arrive there Saturday or Monday.

It was a pleasure hosting you, Bo! Good luck on the rest of your travels.

afurball

The Monkey has landed.

Bojangles arrived safely in Tennessee, and is happily meeting more cousins and new friends. Pics soon...

pooflady

afurball wrote:The Monkey has landed.

Bojangles arrived safely in Tennessee, and is happily meeting more cousins and new friends. Pics soon...

Goodie!

Thanks Actor Tom, great pictures.

afurball

Meet-n-Greet

Bo is welcomed by his Knoxville cousins, as well as Duke the Dog from our home-town favorite Bush's Beans.

The monkey tribe insisted on a bit of tropical decor, knowing that Bojangles would be suffering beach withdrawal, just like me after leaving Florida.

Strange New Worlds

Just as Bo is settling in at the monkey pad - that's him in the hammock - strangers materialize, intending to boldly go where only monkeys have gone before. Could it be???!

Double-Take

Naahhhhh, it's actually Kirk and Spock action figure stunt doubles! Post-production editing must be able to accomplish wonders, as these two only vaguely resemble the ST characters.

Fortunately "Kirk" has mastered enough of his counterpart's bravado moves to fend off the giant Felis Harley.

The Case of the Curious Felis

"Spock", realizing that the colossal felines are merely curious about the new guy, rigs the communicator to emit a harmless sound that repels Felis Flossie.

Which is just as well, considering Bo's recent history with girly kitties...

Thanks to our stunt double heroes the monkey house returns to normal, safe and sound.

Bo Belaxin'

Now very worldly from his travels, Bo takes it all in stride.

He'll be back after a nice rest!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

afurball wrote:Meet-n-Greet

Bo is welcomed by his Knoxville cousins, as well as Duke the Dog from our home-town favorite Bush's Beans.

The monkey tribe insisted on a bit of tropical decor, knowing that Bojangles would be suffering beach withdrawal, just like me after leaving Florida.

Strange New Worlds

Just as Bo is settling in at the monkey pad - that's him in the hammock - strangers materialize, intending to boldly go where only monkeys have gone before. Could it be???!

Double-Take

Naahhhhh, it's actually Kirk and Spock action figure stunt doubles! Post-production editing must be able to accomplish wonders, as these two only vaguely resemble the ST characters.

Fortunately "Kirk" has mastered enough of his counterpart's bravado moves to fend off the giant Felis Harley.

The Case of the Curious Felis

"Spock", realizing that the colossal felines are merely curious about the new guy, rigs the communicator to emit a harmless sound that repels Felis Flossie.

Which is just as well, considering Bo's recent history with girly kitties...

Thanks to our stunt double heroes the monkey house returns to normal, safe and sound.

Bo Belaxin'

Now very worldly from his travels, Bo takes it all in stride.

He'll be back after a nice rest!

Great! Tons of monkeys to play with!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!