Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

baffles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baffles

Woot Info Post
I want to see some wooters.us!

Vizio 32" Full HD 1080p LCD HDTV [Refurbished] - $359.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Vizio VOJ320F 32” 1080p LCD HDTV

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Vizio 32" Full HD 1080p LCD HDTV
$359.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:
- 1 Vizio VOJ320F 32" 1080p LCD HDTV

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

supercheapwebhosting

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supercheapwebhosting

HEY CODERS / PROGRAMMERS AND ALL THE REST OF YA CRAZY WOOTERS

I'M LOOKING FOR SOME SOURCE CODE, I CAN USE TO BUILD A WOOT OFF TRACKER, MY OLD ONE NO LONGER WORKS HASN'T IN A LONG TIME SINCE THEY CHANGED THE FOR MAT USED TO GET IN FROM

http://www.woot.com/lilwoot.ASHX

or something like that, i make a custom version where the picture is big, but the % that is left is huge so i can see it across the room, anyone got any help for a fellow wooter?
Please
~h~

dansdaman12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dansdaman12

570 new on amazon

SPIN3LESS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SPIN3LESS

Own the 42" version... is a solid TV and doubles as a ridiculously large computer monitor quite well too...

mystic2g

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mystic2g

So tempting, would make a great TV for the bedroom. Must hold off with Holidays coming up.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

::cries:: woot!!! Stop taunting me with tv's

fivehead1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fivehead1

W.T.F.? I logged on to buy the Dremel tool, and it switched to this crappy TV.

azroxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azroxx

Can this be used as a computer monitor? It is cheaper than the 28" I have been drooling over on Newegg.

Hey cantinero! Hit me with your magic arrow!.....Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers ROCK!

I have concluded that WOOT= Waste Of Our Time...gotta be.....but i am still here...hmmmmmm

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman

11-17

448 @ Walmart
http://www.walmart.com/Vizio-32-1080p-LCD-Java/ip/10778775

569 @ Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-quot-1080p-LCD-HDTV/dp/B001GKK14I

mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges

I have had the 40" version of this TV for about a year, and have been very happy with it. It's used mostly as a PS2/3/Wii/Computer gaming monitor and kid's TV. Great picture.

I'd buy this if I needed another.

jbs01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbs01

Just bought this last week from BJ's Wholesale Club. Regular price $410 but with $40 off coupon it was $370..., new. Great little tv, good picture.

JustImpulses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustImpulses

refurbished seems more alluring than broken/defective and probably patched up doesn't it?

I reject ALL packages without padding on all SIX box surfaces. I expect my new item to arrive in new condition.

supercheapwebhosting

also: i OWN THIS "tv"
bought IT NEW A FEW YEARS AGO FOR $550
wORKS GREAT AND I ALWAYS FALL ASLEEP WITH IT ON FORGET TO SET THE SLEEP TIMER
(sorry i keep hitting the caps today)

I'm used to my laptop keyboard not this ergonomic one!
--------------------------------------------
P.s.

HEY CODERS / PROGRAMMERS AND ALL THE REST OF YA CRAZY WOOTERS

I'M LOOKING FOR SOME SOURCE CODE, I CAN USE TO BUILD A WOOT OFF TRACKER, MY OLD ONE NO LONGER WORKS HASN'T IN A LONG TIME SINCE THEY CHANGED THE FOR MAT USED TO GET IN FROM

or something like that, i make a custom version where the picture is big, but the % that is left is huge so i can see it across the room, anyone got any help for a fellow wooter?
Please
~h~

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
fivehead1 wrote:W.T.F.? I logged on to buy the Dremel tool, and it switched to this crappy TV.

welcome to the woot-off lol

SPIN3LESS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SPIN3LESS
azroxx wrote:Can this be used as a computer monitor? It is cheaper than the 28" I have been drooling over on Newegg.

If you have HDMI out on your vid card sure or a DVI to HDMI adapter... they're cheap on a few sites as well..

Mine works great with my ATI 3870 and the HDMI out... has sound and everything

groupiegirlnj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages groupiegirlnj

Well, I want a TV... but this is too small to justify replacing my old 32" RP TV.

10 Woots
2 Wine Woots
1 Shirt Woots
... and counting

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett
azroxx wrote:Can this be used as a computer monitor? It is cheaper than the 28" I have been drooling over on Newegg.

Yes, it has both RGB (VGA) and HDMI inputs. HDMI is DVI video with audio; you can get a DVI to HDMI cable for under $10.

nathanharig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nathanharig
JustImpulses wrote:refurbished seems more alluring than broken/defective and probably patched up doesn't it?

I went in for one despite the refurb label, With squaretrade and the vizio warranty, can't go wrong, especially considering the prices of a good TV with all these inputs!

MY home entertainment station is finally taking shape!

darkinc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages darkinc

I use a 1080p 32in as a monitor currently, its nice depending on the tv tho u might have to set a custome screen resolution if the native res is low.

joec56

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joec56
supercheapwebhosting wrote:HEY CODERS / PROGRAMMERS AND ALL THE REST OF YA CRAZY WOOTERS

Please
~h~

Your assuming that the people who come here to buy cheap stuff are smart.

mhodges

Yes, via either the standard VGA jack or HDMI. Works great at 1920x1080. I haven't used this specific one, but I have used their 40" and their 55" with good results.

ribbz22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ribbz22
SPIN3LESS wrote:If you have HDMI out on your vid card sure or a DVI to HDMI adapter... they're cheap on a few sites as well..

Mine works great with my ATI 3870 and the HDMI out... has sound and everything

ya, just ebay the adapter. should be less than 3 bucks.

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane

Hope someone buys one soon so i can predict the length of my nap.

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

justafreak

quality posts: 11 Private Messages justafreak

Somewhat of a deal I guess... Walmart and Dell sell this TV new for $448...plus higher shipping fee's of course.

.rev - 325.unique.woots / 567.total.items - woot is where the crap is.

hemanlk60

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hemanlk60

come on they where $348 at samsclub.com and for a referb.......

Boris5356

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Boris5356

Are you kidding me! you can buy better name brand ones with more features for less than that and oh yeah new!

venom4hire

quality posts: 11 Private Messages venom4hire

lol (and yet cried at the same time) Am I do believe those numbers that no one is buying? if thats the case i am going to bed.

Do I want an extended warranty? Why, I'm just going to void it anyway.

supercheapwebhosting

yes it has the vga out put of if u got dvi u can try the hdmi to dvi adapter

fuzi719

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fuzi719
supercheapwebhosting wrote:HEY CODERS / PROGRAMMERS AND ALL THE REST OF YA CRAZY WOOTERS

Please
~h~

I use http://mywoot.net/#

mhodges

Boris5356 wrote:Are you kidding me! you can buy better name brand ones with more features for less than that and oh yeah new!

I guess it depends on what you mean by name brand. Vizio is the largest volume LCD TV brand in the US. I'm usually a Mitsubishi fanboy, but I've been very satisified with my Vizio. In fact, I'm seriously considering their VF552XVT Internet-app enabled, LCD/LED tv when it comes out in December.

supercheapwebhosting

joec56 wrote:Your assuming that the people who come here to buy cheap stuff are smart.

HEHE!

supercheapwebhosting

fuzi719 wrote:I use http://mywoot.net/#

Thanks I'll look into that.

supercheapwebhosting

fuzi719 wrote:I use http://mywoot.net/#

Thanks I'll look into that.

wildevent0952

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildevent0952
hemanlk60 wrote:come on they where $348 at samsclub.com and for a referb.......

I just bought that. 720 not 1080

m3talcore

quality posts: 6 Private Messages m3talcore

The one on newegg is 16:10 1920x1200 whereas this one is 16:9 1920x1080. You also want to be careful when buying tvs for use as monitors because some of them have unwanted image processing. One advantage this has over the one on newegg though is that it has an MVA panel which has better contrast and viewing angles than a TN like that 28".