crentisco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crentisco

STELIO...STELIO KONTOS

pitchforked

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pitchforked

The internet, for all your anonymous lube buying needs, since its early creation.

technogizmo007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technogizmo007

wow... you guys had way too much fun for with this item description. :-)
late night laughs!

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane

Great for me: i can't use WD-40 in the house because of my husband's chemical sensitivities.

And yes: all our lubes are organic. Ahem.

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

smolket

quality posts: 8 Private Messages smolket

Tom's Formula is so Secret that nobody knows it exists (or cares)...yet I couldn't help buying it....

itsDakness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsDakness

not much time left.....

Catbertthegreat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Catbertthegreat
toopercentmlk wrote:If you want a penetrate... we're talking lubricants.

It does both
From Wikipedia:
"The long term active ingredient is a non-volatile, viscous oil which remains on the surface, providing lubrication and protection from moisture. This is diluted with a volatile hydrocarbon to give a low viscosity fluid which can be sprayed and thus get into crevices. The volatile hydrocarbon then evaporates, leaving the oil behind. A propellant (originally a low-molecular weight hydrocarbon, now carbon dioxide) provides gas pressure in the can to force the liquid through the spray nozzle, then itself diffuses away.[citation needed]
These properties make the product useful in both home and commercial fields; lubricating and loosening joints and hinges, removing dirt and residue, extricating stuck screws and bolts, and preventing rust are common usages. The product also may be useful in removing moisture."

Tsarani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tsarani

In b4 404.

chippychip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chippychip

do
not
want

drichards21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drichards21
fe428623 wrote:This garage door lube is the best, hands down!

Needed it for my garage door hope it is as good as advertised.

pootietang

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pootietang
Retrospekt wrote:Contrary to popular belief, WD40 and this lubricating oil do nothing in terms of rusted bolts. If you are working with rusted bolts, you need penetrating oil, not lubricating oil. Yes, it's different. WD40 or Toms oil = Lubricating. PB Blaster = Penetrating, and it works wonders.

Great need this!

WD40 isn't good for Garage Doors... cakes/drys up and not good at different temp levels!

NILLYKING

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NILLYKING

Jig-A-Loo

Nilly King

dviglino

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dviglino

You folks don't know your chemicals. WD-40 is good for quick and light lubrication, only. It evaporates quickly, and is better used as a penetrator and degreaser.

I tend to use silicon lubricant sold in Lowes... very good for mechanical applications, though 6.99 per.

But with shipping, unless you buy like 3 of these, not really worth it

compu829

quality posts: 0 Private Messages compu829
dviglino wrote:You folks don't know your chemicals. WD-40 is good for quick and light lubrication, only. It evaporates quickly, and is better used as a penetrator and degreaser.

I tend to use silicon lubricant sold in Lowes... very good for mechanical applications, though 6.99 per.

But with shipping, unless you buy like 3 of these, not really worth it

The best stuff I have ever used is Aerokroil. It is made by Kano labs and makes WD-40 look like a stick of butter! Plus it smells awesome!

rickmoorect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickmoorect

Brown chicken Brown Cow !!!!