+ Add a Comment

chupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chupon

Entered my CC security code and was told the item had sold out.

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson

YAY, another Bundle of Cornucopias!!!!

:c)

yardbird67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yardbird67

YAY ME!!! My first crap in at least a year! LOL

sarchasm: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it

akulka05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akulka05

How the hell do you get a bunch of chimps? I hit i want one right when it comes up and it never goes through, and i even have a great internet connection. It will take me to the order screen and then takes to long and sells out. Fail.

Kylethesuperhero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kylethesuperhero

Wow got my first Bundle of Cornucopias!!!

that was intense

big6kahuna6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages big6kahuna6

3 years of WOoTing and my first Bundle of Cornucopias!

tjackson24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjackson24

4th Bag this year 3/26 ---- 8/20 ---- 10/21 ---- 12/1

db5304

quality posts: 0 Private Messages db5304

Didn't even get a sale sold out error. Clicked info is correct to verify my order and it kicked me back to the next item. Second time i had it in cart and missed it. It showed 3 in my checkout though is this possibly why i missed it? is there a way to change it to 1 quickly enough so i don't miss it?

promize

quality posts: 1 Private Messages promize

Wow, as long as I waited... I thought for sure I didn't get one...

Your order number 3******* for 1 Random Crap has been received by Woot on 12/1/2010

Hooray for working at home today.

mlaughli2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlaughli2004

Woo-hoo! First Bundle of Cornucopias in a year and half!

superdutynick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superdutynick
letshunt wrote:It wouldn't confirm my order, I am so pissed

same here... just hung after i entered ccid

eflyer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eflyer

Tried and tried for five years - nothing. Now I have my second Bundle of Cornucopias in a row. Go figure. Woot!

chk4tix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chk4tix

I almost had one this time...I even got to the order screen...then the Boss walked in my office. pine

tinytinka09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinytinka09
letshunt wrote:It wouldn't confirm my order, I am so pissed

Neither did mine, but I looked at my woot account, and low and behold, it said I got one. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.

shaynamc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaynamc

Yay! I got a Big Oven-roasted Critter!

roachc420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roachc420

Happened to see it so I thought I'd try it and got taken to the login screen. I've been logged in the entire wootoff. Bollocks!

bnceo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bnceo

Merry Christmas from w00t to me! Love me some Bundle of Cornucopias!

Hopefully it will be better than the DVD/VHS player and the toy garbage trucks I got last time.

carpediva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carpediva

Rejoice with me, Wooters! Just popped my Bundle of Cornucopias cherry! Have been putting off errands and walking my dog because I just KNEW today was the day. I so happy!

With high maintenance, comes high reward.

Oh, and I use Wootbar for tracking Woot-Offs. It's amazing!

jestrosin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jestrosin

These bags of crap are always filled with quality items. Very rarely are people let down!

driscoma

quality posts: 1 Private Messages driscoma

Yes after all the Years of never getting one... I HAVE SUCESSFULLY PURCHASED A BIG ORNERY CHINCHILLA!

Werewulf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Werewulf
bmxjimp wrote:No love, just a "The connection was reset" screen after submitting my CC code. Oh well, congrats to those that scored one!

Yeah I made it to the buy button, then got a reset and a "put in your cc code...oh wait, we mean we're sold out..." screen.

Can't wait to see what all of you who got in got this time!

Only one BAWK so far, but I just keep trying. The best thing I ever got was from someone else's Bag... thanks Gandalf!

bvbooks

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bvbooks

woo-whooo! I'm perfect.

0 bags of crap in nearly two years of attempts!

Yeah, I rock. Bring on the cooking monkeys - at least I can just buy them, no lotto involved.

davetonih

quality posts: 1 Private Messages davetonih

Yipeeee!!!! Scored another Bag of Cheetos! My favorite. Already got my email confirmation too.

crossIT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crossIT

19 mb/s connection FTW scored my first Box Of Ceder

kuteklutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kuteklutz

My internet was too slow today. The wind doesn't help. No Big Oven-roasted Critter for me today.

Brick of Carbonite - 5/23/12, Brick of Carbonite - 3/22/12, Brick of Carbonite - 11/9/11, Brick of Carbonite - 5/11/11, Brick of Carbonite - 3/9/11, Random Crap - 8/20/10, Random Crap - 5/26/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10 Santa’s Sack O’ Crap -12/25/09

csverhul

quality posts: 6 Private Messages csverhul
CMDRDave wrote:Got it...and used a $5 off coupon to pay a total of only $3. Thanks woot!

haha that took some guts

sre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sre

5 minutes later and the dang screen dropped my CC security code!!!! ARGH!!!!

Congrats to those who got one!

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
zzghost wrote:How did it sell out!? it wasnt even up 1 second before server crashed and now they are all gone!?!?!?!?!? Our Mighty Feast Gobbles! gipped!

I was able to refresh the item page after about 2 minutes, and it still wasn't quite sold out.

You'll get one - ya' can't keep a good ghost down.

peterevison

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peterevison

Woot! Woot! In for ONE! Hopefully better crap than the last couple of craps! I want a nice xmas present.

artsemis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artsemis

I got to the final purchase screen and after clicking the oversized buy button, I got this:

"There was an error placing your order. Please verify that all the fields below are correct and try again."

And it took me back to the previous page. What does that typically mean? All fields were correct and the same as I've used plenty of times before.

k9srkewl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages k9srkewl

Even though I walked away from the computer I still got the Big Oven-roasted Critter. Whoo Hooo!!!

sward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sward

Got the confirm button and then it just timed out. Hope it saved my data.

jbwhite99

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jbwhite99

Finally!!! After 2 years and about 20 attempts to get one, I won! (guess this is where I say "woot!!"

I'm hoping that either Santa or the UPS man brings me something nice. Does Woot ever ship something about 5'7" and blonde in these bags? (and no, I don't want Jeff Bezos in a wig)

OK Woot, step it up - I've only bought 2 things in the last 13 months

billyonyc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billyonyc

SOG Monday + Bundle of Cornucopias Today =

scottonthepot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scottonthepot

I got lucky on that one... temporarily lost network connectivity in the whole building only to have it magically come back online right as the Bundle of Cornucopias. came up.

catediede

quality posts: 1 Private Messages catediede

GAH! Sllllooooooowwwwwwllly got to the buy page and it was sold out. Dammit.

jlscott001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlscott001

Really smells here... got this when trying to buy:

WOOT: server too crappy

Is something burning? I smell something burning. Uh...that doesn't look good.

Give us a second here to put a little fire out, and we'll try to get you back on the site. Go back to our home page.

Congrats to all who scored a Crappy.

stanishr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stanishr

You don't need no stinkin' crap!!!

Never got a chance.

Hank

cherokie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cherokie

their server cheeted me again. hit the button and it sent me to the twilight zone. they otta replace that commodore 64, it don't work. still got no Bundle of Cornucopias.

abright52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abright52

You would think that after six years of B_O_C server overloads they could update the servers to handle the load....

Doesn't Amazon have some spare servers that woot! could borrow?