chuckf1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chuckf1

I've never owned a HP notebook, so I can't comment on this particular item. However, I have owned a HP desktop and can comment about their CS.

I have never come across such poor CS in my life. Ever. From the CSR, who told me that when my desktop arrived DOA, that my model wasn't in their system, to charging me sales tax when they weren't supposed to, to CSRs' who when to asked to speak to supervisors connected me to a phone that rang and rang and rang....I could go on and on and on but let it suffice to say, I will never again buy any, and I mean any, HP product, computer or not, because of their poor customer service.

sell2america

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sell2america

Does anyone know if an order can be canceled within 12 hours of purchase? I've bought many times on Woot before. They said to allow 5 work days to process, but they're closed on weekends. Thanks, in advance. I appreciate the heads-up!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sell2america wrote:Does anyone know if an order can be canceled within 12 hours of purchase? I've bought many times on Woot before. They said to allow 5 work days to process, but they're closed on weekends. Thanks, in advance. I appreciate the heads-up!

Send an email to service@woot.com with your request. If they can cancel it, they will. If not, they'll instruct you on what to do.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Jackpine4now

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jackpine4now

My HP Quad-Core Notebook w/Blu-ray arrived today(2-28-12). Can't wait to get started on it!!

ring2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ring2
Jackpine4now wrote:My HP Quad-Core Notebook w/Blu-ray arrived today(2-28-12). Can't wait to get started on it!!

Mine still doesn't show as shipped or have a tracking number, although I know they can sometimes take a while.

I'm curious, though, did yours arrive before you got a tracking number?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

ring2 wrote:Mine still doesn't show as shipped or have a tracking number, although I know they can sometimes take a while.

I'm curious, though, did yours arrive before you got a tracking number?

Sorry, our vendor hasn't sent over the tracking info yet. We'll be sure to pass it along to you once it is available.

jasmoe1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasmoe1

got my laptop today fast delivery

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jasmoe1 wrote:got my laptop today fast delivery

Shhhhhhh! Don't say that too loud!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Somniferous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Somniferous

Has anyone gotten Ubuntu to run on this?

redeemer1113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redeemer1113
iamhappy726 wrote:Some of the wooters sound like teens experiencing their first hangover... Never again... Until the next opportunity arises..They'll be back.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.

Knowing is half the battle! the rest is 25% blue lasers, 25% red lasers.

redeemer1113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redeemer1113

I have no way of tracking mine either. Also, I just read about the processor. NOPE

Knowing is half the battle! the rest is 25% blue lasers, 25% red lasers.

davidsistiva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidsistiva

did you guys received the laptop before getting a tracking number? My order hasn't changed to shipped, but I really need to get it before Monday. Who else received it already?

Somniferous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Somniferous
davidsistiva wrote:did you guys received the laptop before getting a tracking number? My order hasn't changed to shipped, but I really need to get it before Monday. Who else received it already?

I got mine already, with no change in status listed on Woot. (in PA)

benyovo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benyovo

Got mine today . . . Blu-ray works fine, but no bluetooth?

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

HP Quad-Core Notebook w/ Blu-ray has completely shipped.

BrendaAnnD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BrendaAnnD

Well, once again a laptop purchased from Woot! never got to me. I'm REALLY getting sick of this. I have to have these things shipped to me through a forwarding service (one that Woot! originally referred me to) because I am at a US military site overseas. For most things, this is not a problem.. but THIS time, Woot! did not timely notify me of shipping, and as a result my forwarding service sent me a notification that THEY had shipped to me a full day and a half BEFORE I got a notification from Woot!. I know, I know.. grumble grumble. The problem is, without timely notification from Woot!, I was not able to purchase insurance or special shipping from my forwarding service. Every single time that such has not been purchased for a laptop, it manages to be stolen (or lost... but my money is on stolen). So, the way I see it, Woot! is partially responsible for my loss. They don't see it that way, but I'm still trying to figure a way to appeal their opinion. Until this is satisfactorally rectified, Woot! has lost a good customer of (mostly) big ticket items.

Brenda Ann Dyer

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

BrendaAnnD wrote:Well, once again a laptop purchased from Woot! never got to me. I'm REALLY getting sick of this. I have to have these things shipped to me through a forwarding service (one that Woot! originally referred me to) because I am at a US military site overseas. For most things, this is not a problem.. but THIS time, Woot! did not timely notify me of shipping, and as a result my forwarding service sent me a notification that THEY had shipped to me a full day and a half BEFORE I got a notification from Woot!. I know, I know.. grumble grumble. The problem is, without timely notification from Woot!, I was not able to purchase insurance or special shipping from my forwarding service. Every single time that such has not been purchased for a laptop, it manages to be stolen (or lost... but my money is on stolen). So, the way I see it, Woot! is partially responsible for my loss. They don't see it that way, but I'm still trying to figure a way to appeal their opinion. Until this is satisfactorally rectified, Woot! has lost a good customer of (mostly) big ticket items.

Sorry you still haven't received your laptop. It looks like the package did make it to the forwarder and they did sign for it. Have they confirmed that the package has been lost? From our experience it can take 6-8 weeks to deliver to an APO address.

We also do ship to APO addresses without the need for a third party. It takes a little longer, but it has a pretty good success rate.

Please feel free to email in to service@woot.com if you are in need of further assistance.