kelarg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelarg

I am so happy!

CEQuick75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CEQuick75

Long time Wooter, first time crap bagger!

RebelTaz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages RebelTaz

Got the "Order is Processing" screen (after multiple "No Lines" errors (what was that all about)) but STILL no email or Bunnies Ogling Carrots in my "What You've Bought From Woot" list?

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes
msruru wrote:I have a question. Since there are multiple chances to order Bunnies Ogling Carrots this time, are the cheaters getting multiple bags while the rest of us are left in the cold because we are not fast enough?

Someone posted about this a few pages back. Apparently word on the interweb street is, once you've bought your Bunnies Ogling Carrots for the day, you won't be able to purchase another one the whole day.

They're using like the same item page/number/code/whathaveyou so if you try to go for a round 2 or 3, you get an error saying you've already purchased your limit of the item. (Just like if you were to try to buy something twice on a normal woot day, once you reach the limit you can't buy more)

So don't despair!

I'm still just grumpy about the no lines error =(
Gonna take a crack at paypal next time around, if there is one.

BatteryMan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BatteryMan
XterraGuy wrote:The hell? Did any actually get sold?

I got my first ever... even after getting a screen that said they were sold out and I was not confirmed for one. The email came 10 minutes later.

ejohnson828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejohnson828

Kept saying "no line" error, page crapping out with server error then bringing me back to the same page to try again. I had to try to order it at least 10 times and then it said the order was placed!!! NOT! I then got a message that they didn't have the inventory to fulfill it. CRAPPY!!!! I've been trying so hard for a Barrel of Crops :-(

w3kn

quality posts: 8 Private Messages w3kn

Still no e-mail and not showing up on my orders page. I guess I lost out on crap this time.

79 woots and counting!

Bob0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bob0

Okay! Let's have Bunnies Ogling Carrots round three!!!

davidrager

quality posts: 2 Private Messages davidrager

Every time I tried to reload the page after a server error, two new windows to Woot! would open. It was like my browser (Chrome on Windows) was trying to spam the Woot servers all by itself. Very odd.

GuardianBob

quality posts: 11 Private Messages GuardianBob

So this is number 14 for me.

You can read up on the my first 12 here.

tscouton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tscouton

First Box of Cake in over 6 years of trying!!!

dmanp616

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmanp616

Well total sales are up to 844 after the second chance. When you think they will be selling the rest of them. This is actually a bit on the FUN side.

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

well at least i have my over encumbered tote to look forward to, and it's already over encumbered in my mind.

Beetle Breakfast

batmanrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages batmanrick

i got maintenance warning all night so not sure how they sold stuff

CrystaIEyes

davidrager wrote:Every time I tried to reload the page after a server error, two new windows to Woot! would open. It was like my browser (Chrome on Windows) was trying to spam the Woot servers all by itself. Very odd.

Mine was doing the same thing! It was really weird, I wasn't sure if it was related to Woot! Watcher widget I have installed on chrome though, I just added it today.
(Can't install Wootalyzer on this PC)

Was like I was getting spammed or hacked by woot! had to end up closing a ton =(

And all the while I was still getting those line errors...

alambertus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alambertus

With how much their servers have been dying, the only reasonable explanation is that terrorists have taken over Woot headquarters. We must fight them, never give in, continue buying! Isn’t that similar to what Rudy Giuliani said on 9/12? 

ranex

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ranex

I got my Bunnies Ogling Carrots I was getting those 'no line' errors, But i think I might have figured it out- the only thing that did have lines was my credit card number that was in the system. Sooo..... I pulled my card out of my wallet and reentered my credit card number.

I'm not sure if that or persistance, but in the end I got one. So maybe next time the Bunnies Ogling Carrots comes up and this error happens have ur credit card ready and reenter that credit card number.

davenokidata399

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davenokidata399

lol, missed the wootoff until now..... Bunnies Ogling Carrots is gone and so am I.... get to get something done today!!!!

davidrager

quality posts: 2 Private Messages davidrager
CrystaIEyes wrote:Mine was doing the same thing! It was really weird, I wasn't sure if it was related to Woot! Watcher widget I have installed on chrome though, I just added it today.
(Can't install Wootalyzer on this PC)

Was like I was getting spammed or hacked by woot! had to end up closing a ton =(

And all the while I was still getting those line errors...

Now that you mention it, I see that the latest version of Woot! Watcher has an auto-buy function. That was probably the cause.

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion

Got me one of them Buckets o' Chicken~

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

mredleaf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mredleaf

First Bunnies Ogling Carrots in 2 years of trying

GuardianBob

batmanrick wrote:i got maintenance warning all night so not sure how they sold stuff

Have you just been reloading error.woot.com?

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion
GuardianBob wrote:Have you just been reloading error.woot.com?

If only there was a way to community-grant Spring Training's, I'd vote for this one.

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

wollern

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wollern

I have a feeling that both forums for the Old Bag are actually the same forum.

wollern

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wollern

Indeed, they are.

A message so nice it turns up twice.

gty

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gty

i predict round 3 will have qty 656 bagz

GuardianBob

gty wrote:i predict round 3 will have qty 656 bagz

Or they could just save those for a week or so.

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass

Hi everybody!!!! Welcome and congrats to all of you folks who managed to score one (like me!!!!) and a special welcome to you 1st time Bunnies Ogling Carrots getters.

Just so you know what you have gotten yourself into here are the pics of the contents from the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots i received (ALL HAIL WOOT)

In response to my Dear woot letter (t.co/sJSUxZaK) Woot sent me a special Bunnies Ogling Carrots I have to say that i was unsure of what I would find. My thinking was pretty simple, there were 3 options of what it might contain.

Option 1: Woot is mocking me (this would have been pretty funny)
For this option the Bunnies Ogling Carrots would contain most likly a USB guard dog, a red or blue tote bag, and a spitball dart board of some kind

Option 2: Woot is trying to buy my love (this would have worked, I can be bought)
this Bunnies Ogling Carrots would contain some refurbished technology goodness like a laptop or tablet. I would be happy sure, but would I be satisfied?

Option 3: Woot gets me, they really get me!
This Bunnies Ogling Carrots would contain true random items some unrecognizable and some good Woot paraphernalia

Check out the pictures and you decide which it was....

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

CrystaIEyes

ranex wrote:I got my Bunnies Ogling Carrots I was getting those 'no line' errors, But i think I might have figured it out- the only thing that did have lines was my credit card number that was in the system. Sooo..... I pulled my card out of my wallet and reentered my credit card number.

I'm not sure if that or persistance, but in the end I got one. So maybe next time the Bunnies Ogling Carrots comes up and this error happens have ur credit card ready and reenter that credit card number.

I thought of that during the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots round, tried it, didn't work. (I tried everything I could think of).
    Also tried adding and then removing the lines on my phone number as well.

mikebbass

CrystaIEyes wrote:I thought of that during the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots round, tried it, didn't work. (I tried everything I could think of).
    Also tried adding and then removing the lines on my phone number as well.

I kept getting the same thing and I did what I always do, hit back, submit again I just kept doing that until it worked.

= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

cmcd2820

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmcd2820
    msruru wrote:I have a question. Since there are multiple chances to order Bunnies Ogling Carrots this time, are the cheaters getting multiple bags while the rest of us are left in the cold because we are not fast enough?

Define "cheaters". Are you implying that quick reflexes, persistance, luck, and an 80mb fiber connection to my ISP is somehow dishonest?

Bunnies Ogling Carrots = 5
    Screaming Monkeys = 7

mikebbass

cmcd2820 wrote:Define "cheaters". Are you implying that quick reflexes, persistance, luck, and an 80mb fiber connection to my ISP is somehow dishonest?

It's we, the 1% with fiber taking 99% of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots. FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!! The revolution will not be televised but it will be uploaded at blindingly fast speeds

= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

GuardianBob

mikebbass wrote:Hi
    ... SNIP ...

Hey Mike! Nice to see you around still.

Glad you and Woot worked it out. And I'm glad to see they take the forums to heart.

That said, from toasters that spark to car wax to Yanni in Words, I looked into the soul of the random BOC beast 13 times, and made it out alive (albeit $104 lighter).

I've seen people come and go, the rise of Lem--'s guide, the fall of bagsofcrap.com. One could say I've seen it all, but they'd be wrong.

Woot continues to surprise and delight their customers in ways I could never imagine. And while your story may inspire similar dear Woot letters, I'm sure I'll still be around when they fall out of vogue.

PR like this, money can't buy. You have to earn it through connecting with your customers. And as a loyal customer, my hope is that an unwavering commitment will be rewarded yet again.

mikebbass

GuardianBob wrote:Hey Mike! Nice to see you around still.

Glad you and Woot worked it out. And I'm glad to see they take the forums to heart.

That said, from toasters that spark to car wax to Yanni in Words, I looked into the soul of the random BOC beast 13 times, and made it out alive (albeit $104 lighter).

I've seen people come and go, the rise of Lem--'s guide, the fall of bagsofcrap.com. One could say I've seen it all, but they'd be wrong.

Woot continues to surprise and delight their customers in ways I could never imagine. And while your story may inspire similar dear Woot letters, I'm sure I'll still be around when they fall out of vogue.

PR like this, money can't buy. You have to earn it through connecting with your customers. And as a loyal customer, my hope is that an unwavering commitment will be rewarded yet again.

You couldn't be more right. They have me for life the sense of humor and the caring for customers is fantastic. I have never cared that the Bunnies Ogling Carrots had value ( but I love the dream) only that it was interesting. I think Woot heard us the credit certainly doesn't go to me alone I was just obsessed enough to write a letter

= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Woot!
    @mikebbass: I had a heavy Basket Of Cherries get lost in the mail once, and the replacement was disappointing, until I realized the bag included was the signature brown paper bag with golden question mark. Congratulations on that item! You will want to have it professionally framed.

mikebbass

PocketBrain wrote:Woot!
    @mikebbass: I had a heavy Basket Of Cherries get lost in the mail once, and the replacement was disappointing, until I realized the bag included was the signature brown paper bag with golden question mark. Congratulations on that item! You will want to have it professionally framed.

Great idea consider it down

= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU

My error earlier. I didn't realize it was bag #2. Is it really only a few hundred for the 2 bags? The original question still is there in my mind as far as if they will offer another one given the small quantity (and wow was that earlier than usual).

Kingu

quality posts: 42 Private Messages Kingu

Missed it the first time this morning, got it the second time around, after 15 LONG LONG minutes of waiting (and already 10 minutes into the next woot!)

So once again, I get to host the community Bandoleer of Carrots Box Opening! (If one of us in the office wins a Bandoleer, we stop trying, to make it fair.) We will gather around, the person who's birthday is closest will cut the tape and will then proceed to remove items from the box, awarding them randomly to those who haven't run from the room yet. (Not that this is an especially valid tactic, especially if there is a screaming monkey inside. You can run, but you can't win against ballistic arcs in a world of cubicles.)

Regifting, of course, is encouraged.

jenntegt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenntegt

Are you kidding me? They do TWO of them and they can't do either of them during non-working hours for us people with daytime jobs?

sainttess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sainttess
    mikebbass wrote:Hi everybody!!!! Welcome and congrats to all of you folks who managed to score one (like me!!!!) and a special welcome to you 1st time Bunnies Ogling Carrots getters.

Just so you know what you have gotten yourself into here are the pics of the contents from the last Bunnies Ogling Carrots i received (ALL HAIL WOOT)

In response to my Dear woot letter (t.co/sJSUxZaK) Woot sent me a special Bunnies Ogling Carrots I have to say that i was unsure of what I would find. My thinking was pretty simple, there were 3 options of what it might contain.

Option 1: Woot is mocking me (this would have been pretty funny)
    For this option the Bunnies Ogling Carrots would contain most likly a USB guard dog, a red or blue tote bag, and a spitball dart board of some kind

Option 2: Woot is trying to buy my love (this would have worked, I can be bought)
    this Bunnies Ogling Carrots would contain some refurbished technology goodness like a laptop or tablet. I would be happy sure, but would I be satisfied?

Option 3: Woot gets me, they really get me!
    This Bunnies Ogling Carrots would contain true random items some unrecognizable and some good Woot paraphernalia

Check out the pictures and you decide which it was....

My only question is, could you smell all the farts?