Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous
PFloyd98 wrote:It bears repeating...

I think we've been trying to french fry when we should be pizza'ing.

maui

quality posts: 10 Private Messages maui
Chaia wrote:What if we're all wrong... What if Woot! is saying WE are the jerks?... What if they're striking to keep the goods away from us because we haven't been as grateful as we could be?

There are many jerks among us. but they don't figure into the writers' grievances best I can tell.

wgundammikezero

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wgundammikezero
Chaia wrote:What if we're all wrong... What if Woot! is saying WE are the jerks?... What if they're striking to keep the goods away from us because we haven't been as grateful as we could be?

I highly doubt that is the case, Woot is too awesome to call us jerks.

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra
wgundammikezero wrote:I think the point of these adventures is to bring the community together. This is something that Woot tracker bots can not detect or obtain most of the time. So it gives F5 Warriors a chance at obtaining a Bunnies Ogling Carrots without the pesky Woot bots swiping them up at the speed of sound. Hopefully as a team we can all figure this woot puzzle out before the day is over. Now watch this speech and as f5 warriors we march onto the Bunnies Ogling Carrots battle field.

http://youtu.be/OgFK5PJSLUo?t=1m44s

WHOS WITH ME?????!!

"F5 Warriors"...good one!

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

nuketank

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nuketank
wgundammikezero wrote:Woot Mods have been monitoring the lunacy, deleting spam, They post every once in a while but they have been mysteriously quiet lately hmmmm, I think somethings up.

The poor mods have as much wear on their Delete keys as the average Wooter has on their F5 key after a 3-day Woot-off.

Notable Woots:
1 Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit, 2 MuzxDNA Earphones (one lost, one destroyed) superceded by 2 MEElectronics M16 Earphones, 2 Phantom S107's, 1 Art101 124-piece art set, iGo rechargable battery set, way more Fuji batteries than I immediately know what to do with, 1 Dell Streak 7" Tablet
1 Big Old Chevy dated 3/22/2011, #4 of the night (!).
1 Bundle of Caravans dated 4/25/2011

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wgundammikezero wrote:Woot Mods have been monitoring the lunacy, deleting spam, They post every once in a while but they have been mysteriously quiet lately hmmmm, I think somethings up.

DO YOU BLAME US! YOU GUYS FRIGHTEN US!

PS: We can't monitor PMs. You're on your own there. Sometimes, there's this little gremlin that will show the wrong number for your spams.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Maniacmous

ThunderThighs wrote:DO YOU BLAME US! YOU GUYS FRIGHTEN US!

PS: We can't monitor PMs. You're on your own there. Sometimes, there's this little gremlin that will show the wrong number for your spams.

Wow I wish that knight could be my avatar....awesome.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 37 Private Messages sellbuyer92

TT! where have you been?

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

maui

I do not believe you are frightened, TT. You iz da hammergal.

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski
Maniacmous wrote:I think we've been trying to french fry when we should be pizza'ing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14h9d2zexg

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar
wjonesiv wrote:I've tried every extension i can....this is the closest working link i could get....

http://moofi.woot.scab.com/buynow.html

+1

That's too much. XD

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
maui wrote:Were you among those who claimed to have special information, or who requested same?

I admit I did feed the troll once and requested.... but there were never any messages received. I am ashamed for my actions earlier today

bodsford

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bodsford

Thunder Thighs represent!

maui

katjim00 wrote:I admit I did feed the troll once and requested.... but there were never any messages received. I am ashamed for my actions earlier today

Do not be ashamed. We're all doin' what we can.

JirafaBo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JirafaBo

Just curious, what kinds of things do the mods have to delete?

wgundammikezero

Bunnies Ogling Carrots or no Bunnies Ogling Carrots we cant give up the fight

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

I'm not ashamed of my actions, some of my best friends are robots!!!

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
wgundammikezero wrote:Bunnies Ogling Carrots or no Bunnies Ogling Carrots we cant give up the fight

Your avatar has too many eyes, freaking me out! lol

Maniacmous

sarahkavitski wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14h9d2zexg

Ok, that was pretty awesome right there.

maui

bpeterson82 wrote:Your avatar has too many eyes, freaking me out! lol

But the night has a thousand eyes. And a thousand eyes can't help but see.

wgundammikezero

maui wrote:But the night has a thousand eyes. And a thousand eyes can't help but see.

Thanks for backing me up I cant help woot made me born this way.

lizzitish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzitish

I think sadly, you are right. The messages thus far seem to strike at our collective (no I, of course) whining.

Lizzi Tish

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass

Did I win?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

ThunderThighs

Staff

sellbuyer92 wrote:TT! where have you been?

Sleeping. I work nights.

FORUM MODERATOR
    ••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
    CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wgundammikezero

lizzitish wrote:I think sadly, you are right. The messages thus far seem to strike at our collective (no I, of course) whining.

Could be them being very creative too, Woot is known for that. Maybe this strike will end soon, it is almost 9pm in Texas. It's probably very cold.

maui

wgundammikezero wrote:Thanks for backing me up I cant help woot made me born this way.

You, me and Bobby V.

ThunderThighs

Staff

JirafaBo wrote:Just curious, what kinds of things do the mods have to delete?

Today it was mostly about 5000 requests for PMs. Sigh.

FORUM MODERATOR

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22
    ThunderThighs wrote:Sleeping. I work nights.

TT, if I give you a coupon code for $5 off a Woot! item, will you give me the secret to today's crap?

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

I kind of miss working nights... 6pm to 6am... 2 days on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off... every other weekend was a 3 day weekend.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dabills22 wrote:TT, if I give you a coupon code for $5 off a Woot! item, will you give me the secret to today's crap?

FORUM MODERATOR

sellbuyer92

mikebbass wrote:Did I win?

huh? wait what?

lizzitish

Have you spoken to the writers? Maybe offered to buy them a case of beer on us? Even I gave up and took a nap as they have been silent since long ago and the fun of the gag seems to have fallen into despair.

Btw, Welcome to the land of deleted posts! I am certain it will be a busy night at work ^.^

Lizzi Tish

sellbuyer92

ThunderThighs wrote:

wgundammikezero

lizzitish wrote:Have you spoken to the writers? Maybe offered to buy them a case of beer on us? Even I gave up and took a nap as they have been silent since long ago and the fun of the gag seems to have fallen into despair.

Btw, Welcome to the land of deleted posts! I am certain it will be a busy night at work ^.^

Case Of Beer ? In for 3

lizzitish

I live in Florida, where this kind of AC will regularly die from humidity and leak all over the room you put it in. If you are considering this because it matches the decor, make sure you live in a place with a normal humidity level, otherwise it's not all that helpful.

Lizzi Tish

wjonesiv

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wjonesiv

I've visited so many times, google now shows me adds for ac units instead of harley's. That is crazy.....

maui

OT -- but what's not? Baylor up by 2 at the half.

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22
    wjonesiv wrote:I've visited so many times, google now shows me adds for ac units instead of harley's. That is crazy.....

+1

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar

TT, are we playing woot!clue tonight or has your overworked delete key ruined the rest of your keyboard?

Well duh, you have a direct neural uplink. The woot offices look just like the Matrix inside.

holygrailbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holygrailbob
    mikebbass wrote:Did I win?

If you are here then you've won. Everyone on Woot! is a winner!

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://theculvers.us/images/wss-icon.png