fishzine


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishzine

So yesterday I was lucky enough to succesfully order 3 precious Bags of Crap, WootOrderId=23266677, and like every other lucky wooter I began dreaming of what I would like to recieve from woot. Big Screen TV, GPS, Scoomba?? But decided what I really want is the safe and happy return of Bojangles, his journal, and his momemtos from his visit with me here in Lancaster County. At this point it has become pretty apparent that Bojangles has been monkey-napped and isn't going to be returned. Now I don't believe a ransom note has ever been sent or recieved, but I am here none the less to offer you a ransom from Bojangles safe return. I offer up my 3 Bags of Crap!! Now maybe you tried to get yourself some crap and failed, or maybe monkey napping Bojangles just isn't giving you the joy you hoped it would, But consider my offer. Upon me recieving confirmation that Bojangles and all his travel belongins has been recieved either by myself or Easy1 (so we can send him on the rest of his journey), I will notify woot that my order for 3 Bags of Crap should be sent you your address in Huntsville, AL. So you need to act fast here, drop me a pm letting me know you accept the terms of my offer and send Bojangles along today so he is recieved before my order ships out. So here is your chance to trade up and get 3 Wootastic Bags of Crap for Wootnapping poor Bojangles.
If by some chance woot would ship out my order before Bojangles arrives, I will then check with smartpost to get order redirected to you or reship the pacakage once arrives here(unopened and unspoiled of course). The choice is yours you no good low down rotten sticking worthless monkey napper.

easy1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1
fishzine wrote:So yesterday I was lucky enough to succesfully order 3 precious Bags of Crap, WootOrderId=23266677, and like every other lucky wooter I began dreaming of what I would like to recieve from woot. Big Screen TV, GPS, Scoomba?? But decided what I really want is the safe and happy return of Bojangles, his journal, and his momemtos from his visit with me here in Lancaster County. At this point it has become pretty apparent that Bojangles has been monkey-napped and isn't going to be returned. Now I don't believe a ransom note has ever been sent or recieved, but I am here none the less to offer you a ransom from Bojangles safe return. I offer up my 3 Bags of Crap!! Now maybe you tried to get yourself some crap and failed, or maybe monkey napping Bojangles just isn't giving you the joy you hoped it would, But consider my offer. Upon me recieving confirmation that Bojangles and all his travel belongins has been recieved either by myself or Easy1 (so we can send him on the rest of his journey), I will notify woot that my order for 3 Bags of Crap should be sent you your address in Huntsville, AL. So you need to act fast here, drop me a pm letting me know you accept the terms of my offer and send Bojangles along today so he is recieved before my order ships out. So here is your chance to trade up and get 3 Wootastic Bags of Crap for Wootnapping poor Bojangles.
If by some chance woot would ship out my order before Bojangles arrives, I will then check with smartpost to get order redirected to you or reship the pacakage once arrives here(unopened and unspoiled of course). The choice is yours you no good low down rotten sticking worthless monkey napper.




And I'll sweeten the pot by adding a Blue-Caped Monkey to the ransom!

eclipsis.... PM us, please!

Trishlovesdolphins


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trishlovesdolphins

What is Bojangels? I'm lost.

I survived the great battery woot off of 4/1/08

lavinastald


quality posts: 4 Private Messages lavinastald

For those that dont know whats going on, take a gander at this thread: http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1927262&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=163

Last 3:
-2/15/2008 Gemini 300 Watt Twin Outlet Power Inverter (Woot!)
Burgandy Olfactory Center: 4.1.07 $1,000,001 Bag O' Crap | 12.25.07 Xmas Bags of Coal!

rdyoungster


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdyoungster

Bojangles was supposed to come see me at the end of the tour. Please give him back. I will also sweeten the deal by adding the following...



Size XXL (which will shrink to a comfy xl)

Upon receipt of monkey, I will send this to easy1 and he will forward it with the blue monkey.

comon, dude.

fishzine


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishzine

hum, I was worried about setting a precident with just my offer for future monkey-nappers, with the offer getting better the odds of future monkey nappings go up. So lets not sweetin the pot too much! Which is really just a moot point because I don't think any of us actually expect Bojangles woot-napper to take us up on the offer. So that being said... Woot please don't use the potential ransom of my Baiting other consumers's as a reason to send me extra crappy crap. ;P

easy1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1
fishzine wrote:hum, I was worried about setting a precident with just my offer for future monkey-nappers, with the offer getting better the odds of future monkey nappings go up. So lets not sweetin the pot too much! Which is really just a moot point because I don't think any of us actually expect Bojangles woot-napper to take us up on the offer. So that being said... Woot please don't use the potential ransom of my Baiting other consumers's as a reason to send me extra crappy crap. ;P



No danger of that. I believe that the other 25 participants in the Bonjangles Tour wouldn't intentionally monkeynap anything. Integrity reigns here. We are one great community!

rdyoungster


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdyoungster
fishzine wrote:hum, I was worried about setting a precident with just my offer for future monkey-nappers, with the offer getting better the odds of future monkey nappings go up. So lets not sweetin the pot too much! Which is really just a moot point because I don't think any of us actually expect Bojangles woot-napper to take us up on the offer. So that being said... Woot please don't use the potential ransom of my Baiting other consumers's as a reason to send me extra crappy crap. ;P



Well, I can not offer the shirt, but really, I think maybe bojangles is lost... Sad but true.

so, Okay. shirt offer rescinded. I'll find something else to do with it.

Bojangles-napper, you'd better hurry up. the offer is disintegrating fast!

mwiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman

Whoa, three bags of crap! And to think that I was just going to settle for a new set of rims when my turn came around.

easy1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1
mwiseman wrote:Whoa, three bags of crap! And to think that I was just going to settle for new set of rims when my turn came around.



Rims indeed! Ha!

YouCantWootThis


quality posts: 17 Private Messages YouCantWootThis

I don't have bojangles. However I got a pink monkey in the last woot-off. I've decided to name him "bojangles." I've also decided to send him to you in exchange for your craps.

Hopefully you've seen the movie "meet the parents" to understand why this seems like a good idea to me. PM me to let me know where to send the new bojangles.

sigaru


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
YouCantWootThis wrote:I don't have bojangles. However I got a pink monkey in the last woot-off. I've decided to name him "bojangles." I've also decided to send him to you in exchange for your craps.

Hopefully you've seen the movie "meet the parents" to understand why this seems like a good idea to me. PM me to let me know where to send the new bojangles.



i hope you're joking. it sounds like you are....

kirbym9271


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirbym9271
mwiseman wrote:Whoa, three bags of crap! And to think that I was just going to settle for new set of rims when my turn came around.



I missed all of the bags, but i sat through nearly every dang battery. Next time woot, I will have my Brocolli of Constellations, next time.


Yes, I survived the April Fool's woot-off with "the woot we do not speak of" with no B.O.C to show for it.

YouCantWootThis


quality posts: 17 Private Messages YouCantWootThis
sigaru wrote:i hope you're joking. it sounds like you are....



first watch the movie, then decide