matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

Viscus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Viscus

I love the mailbag episodes! Great wootcast!

Woots: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

spin0rama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spin0rama

"Simply put:
Failure."

BBob3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BBob3

Given the subject of today's wootcast, now is as good a time as any for me to point out what I believe is a gross disparity in the distribution of woots. If you move your arrow over the box next to Matthew's name you discover that Matthew has gotten over 25 woots - not only that but it taunts the reader saying that Matthew is better than everybody else! How did Matthew come by all these woots? Is he given an advantage over us little people in obtaining woots? I believe there is a basic inequity in the whole woot system favoring the "haves" over the "have nots". If a certain politician is elected President will this result in a redistribution of woots? Ponder that, my fellow wootizens.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
BBob3 wrote:Given the subject of today's wootcast, now is as good a time as any for me to point out what I believe is a gross disparity in the distribution of woots. If you move your arrow over the box next to Matthew's name you discover that Matthew has gotten over 25 woots - not only that but it taunts the reader saying that Matthew is better than everybody else! How did Matthew come by all these woots? Is he given an advantage over us little people in obtaining woots? I believe there is a basic inequity in the whole woot system favoring the "haves" over the "have nots". If a certain politician is elected President will this result in a redistribution of woots? Ponder that, my fellow wootizens.

Well, matthew is paid, which I guess could be an unfair advantage. Otherwise, woot! staffers buy their way into eliteness like everybody else. I think I'm up around 30ish shirts alone, for example.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

gHam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gHam
spin0rama wrote:"Simply put:
Failure."

Holy carp, I think you're right:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2629197

Now I'm kind of hung up on what this podcast could have been if Matthew had commented on that. Ah well. Still a good waste of my morning.

howmuchmoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howmuchmoore

ok, so now I have to post a message on this thread so that I can see how many woot's I have done.

Thanks a lot.

bill3490

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bill3490

Shirt.woot is the main reason for the black hole in my wallet...

75 total.woots
04.01.2008 Bundles of Clones X3
04.01.2011 Bundles of Clones Level 10

BBob3

After reading Gatzby's post (and looking at HIS box) the only change I would make in my assessment is that the Wootdom is an oligarchy rather than a tyranny. Et tu, Slydon?

Slydon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

BBob3 wrote:After reading Gatzby's post (and looking at HIS box) the only change I would make in my assessment is that the Wootdom is an oligarchy rather than a tyranny. Et tu, Slydon?

What did I do?

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Slydon wrote:What did I do?

I'm not sure, but I'm sure it is your fault...whatever it was!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

BBob3

Slydon wrote:What did I do?

I'm now convinced it's a vast right-woot conspiracy.