one2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages one2

I am PISSED!!!!!!!!!! First time in years I have seen a random guppy, I got in RIGHT AWAY, got the order screen, my info in, clicked submit. AND IT DIDNT GIVE ME ONE (this was before it was sold out) errrrrrrrrr w00t

cleaner00

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cleaner00

bounced back to the main page 3 times after hitting the buy it button this go around.

another crapless woot off

Unique Woot items purchaced: 69
Bundles of Clones#39;s attempted: 42 (including the Dow Jones bag)
Bundles of Clones#39;s acquired: 3 (25Sep09/26Mar10/26May10)

jeremiahblake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremiahblake
Johnnya475 wrote:Anyone else spend a minute or two scanning the front page trying to find a password, like has been done before? So confused.

I did, made me miss it.

Oh well see you next woot off.

Chris9450

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Chris9450

Wow..sitting on the damn buy page with million dollar shipping staring me in the face...You really screwed me on this one woot

k9sar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages k9sar

nuts. got my order to the point of review and submit and then it just kicked me back to the main page adn didn't show sold out or anything. Tried to go back through but by then it was way too late.

Damn your glitches woot *shakes fist angrily*

finalheaven07

quality posts: 2 Private Messages finalheaven07

This is a bunch of bull. I was on the buy page, then realized that the shipping was the million, so I looked and looked for the coupon code, and NOW it's back to $5 shipping, and it's sold out! Way to drop the ball Woot. I guarantee you just pissed off a lot of people because of that mistake.

BrandonB1218

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrandonB1218

PTERODACTYLS! woot >=(. I had hit the this info is correct button and all it did was kick me back to the front page. So the first time that I ever got a chance to get in on the bag o guppy first it doesn't snuggling work!

jeffd398

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffd398

i got to payment and then it went back to the homepage, does this mean no box of chorizo?

Arista07

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Arista07

Got the "order processing" screen. Hoping woot comes through. I've never gotten one.

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
jasonpbyu wrote:oh bull guppy. I got to the ridiculously large button, clicked it to complete order and it took me back to the main woot page. not cool woot... not cool!

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Wah!!!

[urlhttp://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[/url]

Seekay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seekay

Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me.

I finally got into the ordering page, and I clicked "this info is correct," and it redirected me to the home page. While there was still guppy left. And where I wasn't able to get back to the ordering page before it sold out. Nice system, Woot.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SeekayFilms

ncontorno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ncontorno

Hey woot! Get servers that don't suck! I would have got this one if you didn't try to CHARGE ME $1,000,005.00 FOR SHIPPING the first time around!

I survived the moving lips / shirt.woot launch tee server crash of 2007.
Barrels of Crud: 9 / Monkeys: 20 / Monkey Shirts: 1 / Leakfrogs: 1 / Launch shirts: 1 / Woots: too many

banmojo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages banmojo

goddammit Woot, I was on the order page and it just magically took me back to the 'sold out' page. Woot, I really contributed this time, this is muy muy not good. I feel cheap and used, discarded and thrown away. SEND ME MY BAG OF CARROTS PLEASE WOOT!!

How am I supposed to click my mouse when I've been wooting off for the past 20 minutes???

macliving

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macliving

dammit!

shadow98fl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shadow98fl
pippakay wrote:Oi! Mosh good!, i think i finally got guppy! hallelujah!

Curses! Foiled again!

DivineMercy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DivineMercy

I kept clicking on the I want that button, but nothing ever happened. Is this the typically "too bad" experience? I never even got to the payment page. DRAT!!!

Sinjz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sinjz

It's sold out now, but can someone tell me why it kept booting me back to the front page every time I tried to get past the order confirmation page?

eabuisa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eabuisa

processing........

wsikorski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wsikorski
jasonpbyu wrote:oh bull guppy. I got to the ridiculously large button, clicked it to complete order and it took me back to the main woot page. not cool woot... not cool!

Same here.

jguru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jguru
ned4spd8874 wrote:ARRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Why, why why???? Why do the @#$@#%@#$ Million dollar shipping thing!?!?!?

By the time I figured out the code and got the normal shipping price, it was sold out!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

what was the code?

I saw only 8$ total, clicked on buy it
and it went to homepage

5 times

jfield1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jfield1

I pressed submit on the proper page and it took me back to the main page and showed about 30% left...yet it didn't process my order.

skat3h3ll

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skat3h3ll

i dont understand how any body can buy these,. right when wootalizer said it was there i clicked buy and i never got any
and then the purchase page kept taking me back to woot main page. im sad now

nimbulan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimbulan

omgwin! I got booted back to the main page 3 times trying to order!

whcodered

quality posts: 11 Private Messages whcodered

Damn.

lagimatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lagimatt

this is soooo disappointing. i've tried for every guppy in the last 18 months and have gotten none.

bsrbennett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsrbennett
eldiablohijo wrote:1 Million in shipping should slow some people down.

I just clicked to buy it anyway and my order was denied (guess my cc limit wasn't high enough). Anyway, clicked again and waiting on status.

kerneltrap

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kerneltrap

i got the million dollar shipping :/

KidKobun

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KidKobun

You know what really grinds my gears:

"12% First woot"

Motherf**ker!

dkahl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkahl
octowoot wrote:I actually got through to the "processing" stage but didn't get one.

I think I need to go cry now.

Same for me. So sad.

Daehawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Daehawk

I've gotta stop going to the kitchen.

bebivens89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bebivens89

I went through the entire order process and clicked submit. But all that loaded was the home page again. It didn't give me my guppy!

HaidenGoodman

quality posts: 10 Private Messages HaidenGoodman
SexConker wrote:NO WAY
I got to the order page, then I clicked this info is correct, then I clicked the stupidly large buy it button, then I waited, then it took me to the front page!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me too! And it wasn't even sold out yet when it took me to the main page!

mrchipps69

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mrchipps69

Well it changed itself to normal shipping.. would have had it if I didn't spend the time to try and figure out a coupon code.

I was betting on FATUNICORN

But tried a secret! in case.. I think it was left over from April fools though.

chasepi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chasepi

unreal you have to be kdding me, i got in right away seen the 1000000 shipping again so click on another link to try and figure out the password hit the buy it now and shipping was $5 so i bought that one go all the way to the click the stupidly large button to buy it and it sat until sold out appeared......uggggggg

brillke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brillke

Hmm, not sure it went through. Hot the information is correct button then got kicked back to the homepage.

Bummer, missed out on another bag.

mairjim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mairjim
moosifer wrote:I got to the order page! But it had $1,000,000 shipping still.. ugh. I doubt i'll make it to the order page a second time.

Me too...whats up with that?? Is there no Random guppy?? Are they just toying with us? Is there a page without a million dollars in shipping???

pippakay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pippakay
superjew420 wrote:How long does it usually take for the order to updae in the account section to see if the order actually went through?

yes, this is what i want to know also. wow (maybe).

hamachisea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hamachisea

Same thing for me.

Trishlovesdolphins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trishlovesdolphins
atravis6 wrote:I don't understand why this keeps happening and frankly it's starting to piss me off. For the second time in a row during a woot off, I figure out the coupon code and plug it in to get the correct box of chorizo price, click the gold button and instead of taking me to the next purchase screen, it takes me back to the www.woot.com main page. Is this an error on my end? Can someone explain?

Did the same thing to me, though I didn't have a coupon code. Everything was right, shipping was $5, but it sent me back to the woot page. With half a yellow bar left.

I survived the great battery woot off of 4/1/08

gudesigns

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gudesigns

15th unsuccessful attempt in a row. F A I L