jacobcz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacobcz
debkay68 wrote:Not such a good deal.....AchooAllergy has these for $199.99.

You mean this one? AchooAllergy A bit more than 199.99

Revalos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Revalos

Ahh Google Padawan...if you actually click or hover on that link you will find that AchooAllergy is pulling a Bait and Switch on their google search and is selling the DC16 Dyson Animal Handheld instead of this.

Their price for the DC21 is $500.00

Lowest actual price for a refurb I can find is 269.99 from eCost.

In for one...of the obviously many that are availiable.

tomm2thumbs

quality posts: 27 Private Messages tomm2thumbs

I see someone is up early in Oregon, cleaning.

frhorn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frhorn

Wanted a Dyson to try to replace combo of a Korby and Bissell. I hope this suc s

lvls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvls

I love my Dyson. It's my friend.

CobaltBerry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CobaltBerry

It's 279.99 (referb) direct from Dyson http://www.dyson.com/store/product.asp?product=DC21-MOTORHEAD_US-REFURB

So, probably a good deal.

0bscuridad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 0bscuridad

At least 1 was bought on 20 states and the line only moved a little, im gessing this will take its time, im off to bed, c ya in 5 hours, thats what i have left to sleep b4 work.
Hopefuly no B.ag of C.rap is sold by then, but if it is, GOOD LUCK TO THOSE THAT WILL BE THERE TO BUY IT.

• Wooter since 2008
  • JeanneMarie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JeanneMarie

YES! Enough time to shower AND go to work. I escape getting fired over a wootoff another day.

gmorrow70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gmorrow70

Actually, this vacuum is quite good.

frondz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frondz
    paranormalboyli wrote:not a bad price for a dyson. unfortunately, dysons are terrible if you live anywhere outside of canada. They break down frequently, and parts to repair them arent sold in the US. You have to ship it to Canada to fix it. sure theyll pay for it if it loses suction, but the cost of shipping is on you. This belongs in a Band of Clowns, and would be the first thing you give away. Next!

Damn Canadian vacuum cleaners!
    Go suck maple syrup elsewhere, you leaf toting, hockey puck sucking Frenchies!

JonnyTrombone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JonnyTrombone

| YOU'VE JUST BEEN HIT | -' | -' (|
    [_-------_BY THE ALL NEW |___|___||
    =-(( o ))-= SEX CAMPER -=(( o ))==/
    __`----'___woot.com_____`----'__________

<- me irl

jjwashere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjwashere
    char1090 wrote:can you eat a D I C K

I think someone has been watching spinning yellow lights a little too long...

WOOT! Where "Carpe Diem" means something very different!

dacur

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dacur

we bought a refurb dyson and the thing was like new when it arrived. it works very well, especially for the dog's hair. BUY!!!

2 Barrels of Crud roomba, 15 screaming monkeys, 10 woot-off lights, ? shirt!, 3 mini paper shredders, 2 garage lasers, other random crap.

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
    Katkleppel wrote:$269 on ecost.com

Good luck getting ANY type of satisfaction or customer service at ecost.. they're the WORST!

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

PatentDude

quality posts: 8 Private Messages PatentDude

We've all seen Mr. Dyson's ads on his vacuums. He tells us they never stop sucking.

Personally, I prefer a vacuum that c l e a n s rather than a vacuum that s u c k s.

paranormalboyli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paranormalboyli
    ckeilah wrote:Can anyone compare and contrast this with other top quality canister vacuum cleaners? e.g. How does this compare to Rainbow? Is this the best vacuum for hardwood floors with occasional rugs?

stick with the classics. Hoover is a good bang for your buck, Bissel is a lil bit classier. But if you have the money, a Kirby is the way to go. Its pricey, but you'll never buy a vacuum again. I have an old kirby i fixed up from 1983. Works better than all the others ive used

bnorton916

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bnorton916
    dsawyer20 wrote:Actually it inhales.....doesn't it?

Well both actually. It depends which end of the hose you are talking about.

bergqupm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bergqupm

We have two upright Dysons, love them. They are a little complicated if you have to disassemble one, but they have been 100% reliable. Had I known they even made a canister version it would have been our choice for a second vac for stairs and such. These things ROCK, they **SUCCK** up everything in their path. I would highly recommend.

fte209

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fte209

I am as happy as a re tard in a room full of bouncy balls

mcostigliola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcostigliola

Does it work with a Mac?

tomm2thumbs

quality posts: 27 Private Messages tomm2thumbs
    lvls wrote:I love my Dyson. It's my friend.

... with benefits

Susan11125

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Susan11125
    char1090 wrote:can you eat a D I C K

Not nice!

Love Woot!

ggilsrud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ggilsrud

I bought a DC-11 years ago and I hated the thing because the brushhead was turbine powered and very weak. I am really glad to see that Dyson fixed this flaw and I would suggest this model, even if it is a little spendy.

Over the last 6 years I have spent $0 on repairs to my DC-11.

kayrayhtx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kayrayhtx

Does this Woot Off seem to be lasting longer than previous WOs? I wonder where this one ranks. I keep checking in thinking it has to be over and that I missed a chance at the Brooch Of Canapes, but the Off is still on. Anyone out there claim to be with this one for the duration?

kb3pxr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kb3pxr

Does anybody have a sudden urge to go vacuuming?

webbyrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages webbyrat
    kb3pxr wrote:Does anybody have a sudden urge to go vacuuming?

My meds usually help with that.

~Webby

Darksoul13

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Darksoul13
    tomm2thumbs wrote:... with benefits

Damn closet shinanagins!

Silly Rabbit......

JasonAsher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JasonAsher

Actually it's $599.99 at Achoo, and that's the DC23, not the DC21 being offered here.

paranormalboyli

frondz wrote:Damn Canadian vacuum cleaners!
    Go suck maple syrup elsewhere, you leaf toting, hockey puck sucking Frenchies!

Agreed. now if they sold a six month supply of true canadian maple syrup instead of this cancellation piece of garbage, I think we'd all be buying it up

jslocum207

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jslocum207

499 new at amazon, 399 refurbished at amazon

Dritnul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Dritnul

they're predicting this to last til 9:30 woot time (CST)

Woody1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Woody1

If it wasn't for the short cord length, I buy my third Dyson. Wanted something for the stairs that's eaier than an upright. But Cord length: 16.4 feet, that's just not going to do it. The stretchy hose would pull the canister right down the stairs, or not reach the top either.

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square

paranormalboyli

kayrayhtx wrote:Does this Woot Off seem to be lasting longer than previous WOs? I wonder where this one ranks. I keep checking in thinking it has to be over and that I missed a chance at the Brooch Of Canapes, but the Off is still on. Anyone out there claim to be with this one for the duration?

ive been with it since i saw it started (roughly 3-4 hours in) Been sleeping an hour or so here or there, when the garbage pops up. Like this..... night folks! see ya in an hour

halnwheels

quality posts: 9 Private Messages halnwheels
    webbyrat wrote:Can I buy you spell check?

Waa haa haa! You crack me up!

cmawoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmawoot

When I broke up with my fiance I thought he can have the jewlery back but I aint giving him back the dyson he bought me. Dysons are the best!

char1090

quality posts: 0 Private Messages char1090

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8xAeBOAC8U&feature=player_embedded

davespot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davespot
    geraldcatalanotto wrote:Piece of carp!!! I had it and got rid of it. The beater bar for the floor attachment never worked right.

As with all Dyson vacuums, stay away. Cheap quality materials. Very poor design. Too many areas where gaskets are supposed to seal cheap plastic parts. Big waste of money. Dyson go home!

You're crazy, we've had a Dyson for 3+ years now and we LOVE it...so deos everyone else we know with one. It's not the vaccuum's fault you tried to bobsled with it

i don't dance because i hear music, i hear music because i dance

tika1524

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tika1524

Ho Hum.

hicks107

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hicks107

I've been to a lot of woot-offs in my day and this is by far the best woot-off ever. I haven't bought anything from this 3 day craap-off and it feels great. My wallet loves it.