Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

baffles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baffles

Woot Info Post
wooters.us - the most powerful name in crap

Sylvania In-Ear Earphones [New] - $1.49 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Sylvania SYL210 High Grade In-Ear Earphones

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Sylvania In-Ear Earphones
$1.49 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:
- 1 Sylvania SYL210 High Grade In-Ear Earphones

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Zizhou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zizhou

Haven't we had these, like, twice now?

You are now breathing manually.

DarthNinja

quality posts: 10 Private Messages DarthNinja

cheaper and cheaper these get

Bog of carp anyone?

itsivanyu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsivanyu

sweet! i haven't bought any headphones yet! >_<

this was formatted for your eyes by placing it onto a piece of wood and banging a few nails thu...

PaladinX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PaladinX

Do they really need to be called In-Ear Earphones? Where else would you stick them....on second thought lets not discuss that second question.

The laws of time and space are mine, and they will obey me - Doctor Who (10th)

sharkync

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkync

WOW - something new and it's under 2 bucks. Go figure.

SelfGovern

quality posts: 5 Private Messages SelfGovern

"High grade"? Is that like a B+ or better?

And what do earphones get grsded *on*, anyway?

Liberty breeds responsibility

saporro2004

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saporro2004

are these any good? I have a pair of samsung in earphones that i love, and could use a few extra pairs. The JVC's i bought as a backup are horrible

vabanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vabanu

The earphones seem to be popular. We had the behind the ear ones yesterday morning (I bought 3) and the 3 pair last night.

tesla33

quality posts: 57 Private Messages tesla33

Can you lie on your side (using a pillow) while wearing these? Comfortably?

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

DEAR MODERATOR: Evidently last night, Thunder Thighs found it amusing to change my name to Bippy whenever someone replies to a post of mine. It was funny at first, but it's getting old. Are mods even supposed to do that?

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

perceptual

quality posts: 2 Private Messages perceptual

Are these compatible with my ice cream maker?

RaisinROM

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RaisinROM

TRULY the WORST Woof Off with the crappiest JUNK I've ever seen ! I'm glad I didn't stay up all night for this.

What did you do Woot, buy out all the DOLLAR STORES that were going OUT OF BUSINESS ?

You are truly wasting our time !

Dazzle DVD, Tornado USB, No Crank Hose Reel, SCREAMING Monkey, Woot Off Lights, Solar Panel, Ion USB Turntable, Power Squid, Sansa, Slacker, Ed Hardy RC Plane, EzyFlare, iPod, hammer, tv, A N D . . . my FIRST Bag of Coal !!!!!!!!!!! After that: Little Giant ladder, large button remotes for dad, Dremel Multi-Max tool, Vornado Fan, Emerson Timer, Oliso Iron, EZY Flares, LED Safety Triangle, Dyson DC21, Screaming Monkeys, Mini CamCorder

imperfectlink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imperfectlink
SelfGovern wrote:"High grade"? Is that like a B+ or better?

And what do earphones get grsded *on*, anyway?

Sound Quality, Sound Isolation, Comfort, Build Quality, Value....

Autorita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Autorita

Just bought 2 becuase I'm sure they are not durable at all, but I need a pair that just get me to work and back on the subway. Anything is better than the apple headphones.

I accidentally the woot I wanted.

cmacpherson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmacpherson

$5.00 shipping seems high for these.

Then again, $5.00 shipping for the 42" TV I wooted yesterday kinda makes up for it.

m0n0lyth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages m0n0lyth
bippyj wrote:DEAR MODERATOR: Evidently last night, Thunder Thighs found it amusing to change my name to Bippy whenever someone replies to a post of mine. It was funny at first, but it's getting old. Are mods even supposed to do that?

hmmm... is that right?

You are reading my signature. Good for you!

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan
bippyj wrote:DEAR MODERATOR: Evidently last night, Thunder Thighs found it amusing to change my name to Bippy whenever someone replies to a post of mine. It was funny at first, but it's getting old. Are mods even supposed to do that?

Is it still happening?

NoSuccess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages NoSuccess

I would never put anything with that brand in my ears.

billdoe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billdoe

It appears that there's been some confusion on the part of the good folks at woot!, so I though I would try to clear things up.

We wanted a Baggie of Cthulhu, not a W-O-O-C (Woot-off of Crap).

Thank you.

Mawgy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Mawgy

weird

nerdtasticalone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nerdtasticalone

/snoort!

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
BuffBillsFan wrote:Is it still happening?

Look for yourself. You replied to my post, and there it is right above your reply.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

maryjanefrombuffalo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages maryjanefrombuffalo

given how often my cat has fished my earphones out of my briefcase to play with/chew up the wires, I can't have enough backup pairs, so it's nice to get them cheap.

BuffBillsFan

bippyj aka scooby-dooby-doo wrote:DEAR MODERATOR: Evidently last night, Thunder Thighs found it amusing to change my name to Bippy whenever someone replies to a post of mine. It was funny at first, but it's getting old. Are mods even supposed to do that?

Oh my gosh - it's getting worse!

Mawgy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Mawgy
skippyj wrote:Look for yourself. You replied to my post, and there it is right above your reply.

the madness has to end

untcampbell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages untcampbell

Breaking the woot cherry for some stocking stuffers for the kids.

Go Mean Green!

benpg93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benpg93

Anyone up for sum pizza???

BuffBillsFan

bippyj wrote:Look for yourself. You replied to my post, and there it is right above your reply.

But seriously....
the code does say K-i-p-p-y-j when editing the reply, but does get changed to B-i-p-p-y-j.....
hmmmm.... interesting

tehtruth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehtruth
RaisinROM wrote:TRULY the WORST Woof Off with the crappiest JUNK I've ever seen ! I'm glad I didn't stay up all night for this.

What did you do Woot, buy out all the DOLLAR STORES that were going OUT OF BUSINESS ?

You are truly wasting our time !

unfortunately for me... i stayed up all night hopefully the spoils of war will end up on my doorstep this wootoff \_/ <--(that's supposed to be a bag, representing the box of chocolates i so so desire)

dynersooner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dynersooner

doesnt say bippiy on my

on edit: BIPPY!!!!

Elvis Random 4 pack (lots) | Rasmussen PS (lots) | Parker Station Quartet (some) | Poizin Zinfandel Trio (few) | G Saké (few) | Helix by Reininger Quartet (some) | 2004 Highway 12 Cab Blend Trio (some) | Chateau Souverain Zinfandel Single-Vineyard Sampler Trio (lots) | FFC Reserve 2005 Pinot Noir (lots) | Mosaic White Quartet (some) | Stuart Cellars Temecula Trio (some) | Wellington Cab Collecton Trio + 1 (some) | Fife Redwood Valley Trio (lots) | Chaucer Mead (some) | Mosaic Meritage (lots)

perceptual

quality posts: 2 Private Messages perceptual

Actually, if they were over the ear, I'd be in for two. I always seem to miss those.

slothful1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slothful1
bippity rippity doo-dah wrote:Look for yourself. You replied to my post, and there it is right above your reply.

That is very weird.

itsivanyu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsivanyu

man I hope the next item is a digital photo frame

this was formatted for your eyes by placing it onto a piece of wood and banging a few nails thu...

ufoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ufoman

How do you know the moderator is/was doing it?

mrbigaxe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mrbigaxe
stankmasterj wrote:It's not the first time they've screwed with my account. One time someone got into my account info and changed my signature line. That doesn't exactly inspire trust, and I hope nobody does that to me now. The quote in my sig is from my husband who recently passed away.

weird

mrbigaxe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mrbigaxe

bippyj, let's see what happens when I typed it correctly.