Scuds20

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Scuds20

I ordered almost six weeks ago and still haven't received two of my orders. I LOVE this site, but waiting this long just doesn't make the deal worth it anymore.

Support the military! Give us some options! USPS takes about a week to get here, if you all can hook that up, I'd imagine you'd see a decent increase in sales, even if you have to charge a few extra dollars for shipping for that specific option.

bosox121407

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bosox121407
Scuds20 wrote:I ordered almost six weeks ago and still haven't received two of my orders. I LOVE this site, but waiting this long just doesn't make the deal worth it anymore.

Support the military! Give us some options! USPS takes about a week to get here, if you all can hook that up, I'd imagine you'd see a decent increase in sales, even if you have to charge a few extra dollars for shipping for that specific option.

-----------------------------------------
Did you end up getting your orders? I have a FPO address too and I have been waiting over a month now.. so my husband and I were just trying to figure out when, and if, we were ever going to get our orders. Hopefully you have received yours by now...

perldude69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perldude69

Did the order come? I have been waiting over a month on my order to come to an APO......

bosox121407 wrote:-----------------------------------------
Did you end up getting your orders? I have a FPO address too and I have been waiting over a month now.. so my husband and I were just trying to figure out when, and if, we were ever going to get our orders. Hopefully you have received yours by now...

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

Scuds20 wrote:I ordered almost six weeks ago and still haven't received two of my orders. I LOVE this site, but waiting this long just doesn't make the deal worth it anymore.

Sorry all. It can take up to 6 weeks for the package to arrive and in some cases it can take as long as 8 weeks. Unfortunately, we don't offer different shipping options for Woot items, just shirts.

bugalaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bugalaman
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry all. It can take up to 6 weeks for the package to arrive and in some cases it can take as long as 8 weeks. Unfortunately, we don't offer different shipping options for Woot items, just shirts.

that is UNACCEPTABLE! I, also, have been waiting 6 weeks for my order to arrive. Stop using fedex smartpost and ship it using USPS priority! Stop discriminating against me because I choose to serve my country.

EDIT: the least, the very least, you can do is give us free shipping. It pisses me off so much that you would treat us so horribly .