quality posts: 0 Private Messages shennigan

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

bscarbrough

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bscarbrough

Oh Geez...Nap time!

Byron Scarbrough

bluenotez4life

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluenotez4life

Anyone, have any idea, why though out yesterday since, the Woot Page has been crashing left and right, and There isn't Bundle of Cornucopias's lol... Does this mean we are Crashing the site for Regular items, also? If this is the case, I can assure these Bundle of Cornucopias's will not be in the hands of many, Seems, the wootalyzer wasn't working yesterday, until last night for me. Anyone else experiencing, not so smooth a time, even before the Bundle of Cornucopias's? lol

Hit me back... Hope you all get what you want from the Kings of Woot...

cubswoo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cubswoo

Sorry, I only buy my kitchen pots and pans refurbished. Maybe next time, woot!

rugrats2001

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rugrats2001

In for... none

dues71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dues71

Way to expensive for me...considering I typically just order a pizza

indytycoon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages indytycoon
darksirewoot wrote:new drum set...yes!!!!

Quality post!

NascarDad

quality posts: 21 Private Messages NascarDad

I remember that song Life is Just a Pantasy.. Aldo Nova. I remember the video even, had a helicopter and a guitar that blows open the stage door

warholia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages warholia

oooh, shiny!

Xonophu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xonophu

That's a lot of pot for $379

instig8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages instig8

...pass - My stove is a Mac

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Pufferfishy

No frying pan?

E P I C
F A I L

You've been put on posting probation for this post

lordsorrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordsorrow

Ok, I have no interest in these but watched the product video....Why is their product video done in computer graphics. Do the pots not even work good enough to do an advertisement with them??

quartermane

quality posts: 6 Private Messages quartermane

Oh, yawn, whats this? Sure why not, I'm in for 3. Yawn, back to bed. I did my part, somebody else take a hit for the team

hinsonbids

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hinsonbids

Buy these for your wife and see which one she uses to beat the crap out of you.

durkzilla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages durkzilla

Pot-entially the punniest write up ever.

Morganadark532

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Morganadark532
bluenotez4life wrote:Anyone, have any idea, why though out yesterday since, the Woot Page has been crashing left and right, and There isn't Bundle of Cornucopias's lol... Does this mean we are Crashing the site for Regular items, also? If this is the case, I can assure these Bundle of Cornucopias's will not be in the hands of many, Seems, the wootalyzer wasn't working yesterday, until last night for me. Anyone else experiencing, not so smooth a time, even before the Bundle of Cornucopias's? lol

Hit me back... Hope you all get what you want from the Kings of Woot...

I had the same problem on a T1 lin. I notified the Woot team. if anyone else is have issues I suggest you do the same.

Yesterday the pages weren't updating as they were supposed to. Sometimes I would have to refresh so many times that I actually missed items because when I refreshed the page would reload to the sold out item.

I just sit here and look pretty.

will01gt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages will01gt

Its a nice set, too bad I picked a simialr set on black friday for about a 1/3 of this price ... FAIL

Enough stuff to earn me a black square .....
Woo Hoo !!!!!

SmackDady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SmackDady

These go well with $60 cutting boards....

bluenotez4life

I want a Wacom Intuos4 Large Pen Tablet by Wacom
Would be nice to see a New One Sold... =) Otherwise, it's off to Arlington Camera, Wacom, or Amazon...lol

Thanks Woot for adding that bit of special spark the online buyers who remain up for these.

1Love... and a woot!

nomadxxi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nomadxxi

where are the Colbert PLATINUM viewers?

xdavex

quality posts: 15 Private Messages xdavex

Cheap pot joke? You could put one of the pots your head and be a...

Rick555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rick555

Wow, I saw the video and was not sure I saw a pot and pan demo or an automobile concept car demo. After the demo I was not sure I was suppose to cook in these or hang them on the wall in the livingroom.

Debelli

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Debelli

Is woot cleaning house? They had these back in Oct

Have my eyes deceived me, it seems they've repeated Woot deals during this Woot, like those darn BB'S

bluenotez4life

lordsorrow wrote:Ok, I have no interest in these but watched the product video....Why is their product video done in computer graphics. Do the pots not even work good enough to do an advertisement with them??

to funny* thanks, u just made my morning, and that is quite interesting, of a ? Come on Woot! What is it? lol...

mechanicsc

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mechanicsc

This is actually a really good deal...an 8 piece set of this is currently selling for over $700 on Amazon.

Too rich for my blood, though.

fubar2us

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fubar2us
Morganadark532 wrote:I had the same problem on a T1 lin. I notified the Woot team. if anyone else is have issues I suggest you do the same.

Yesterday the pages weren't updating as they were supposed to. Sometimes I would have to refresh so many times that I actually missed items because when I refreshed the page would reload to the sold out item.

I had these problems yesterday as well. no so much today. still waiting for my 10th try at a bag of which will probably come during my 3 hours of sleep. damn you woot.

quartermane

quality posts: 6 Private Messages quartermane
SmackDady wrote:These go well with $60 cutting boards....

And the $500 knives

bluenotez4life

It's quite interesting one extreme to the other, Some ppl use wood, some us 800.00 pot and higher lol... Chopsticks, golden spoons... Isn't it interesting. Life can be simple as bamboo, or other stuff, or have yourself the 60,000 dollar pot set? lol

Hope everyone has a great morning*

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

I see that these work with induction stoves. Induction is good, uses about half the energy that gas or electric resistance stoves do.

We already have a complete set of induction safe pots, though.

Morganadark532

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Morganadark532
fubar2us wrote:I had these problems yesterday as well. no so much today. still waiting for my 10th try at a bag of which will probably come during my 3 hours of sleep. damn you woot.

I have only come close to it once which was on this T1 line. Sadly, it usually comes up AFTER I leave the office. They better get this issue resoved before they post it or there will be many unhappy wooters.

I just sit here and look pretty.

bluenotez4life

Morganadark532 wrote:I had the same problem on a T1 lin. I notified the Woot team. if anyone else is have issues I suggest you do the same.

Do you have a link? perhaps, to contact them about the wootalyzer and/or the sight going down. It was going down on regular items, also, and wasn't back up until the next item posted. I have no idea if i missed some. Seems the wootalyzer and the site were close in response just crashed so much, This was the first time i see so many crashes, lol, before the Bundle of Cornucopias lol... If the server holds up to 20000. This was going on just below 8,000 last night. They may have a black out, lol if we reach 20,000 plus 20,000 ppl who have crashed screens...

jim82000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jim82000

Fissler? I hardly know her.

barsa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barsa

This is actually a really great deal, this set is all over the web at $850 or higher. Sure wish I needed one.

reheiser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages reheiser

The header says "10 piece set"
The description says "5 piece set"
And the list of specific pieces includes 4 pots with lids and a saucepan without a lid = 9

neverfirst

xxrounderxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xxrounderxx
instig8 wrote:...pass - My stove is a Mac

I lol'ed

nyccajun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyccajun

I would buy them but then I'd have to cook .

onewayup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onewayup

Is it just me, or does the sauce pan look like it's frowning at me? none for me