3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

TheWhistleGoesWooWoo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheWhistleGoesWooWoo

What is this Alien technology? Does it really work? Any studies on this that anyone wants to share?

Thanxxx

-------------------------
The Whistle Goes w00t w00t!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnzw_i4YmKk#t=32s

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost

bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x

I have a toothbrush sanitizer (not this one) and I love it. This is a nice deal.

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

ah, the perfect stocking stuffer for little kevin next time he's home alone...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

Costner

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Costner

Four out of five dentists recommend using one... the fifth guy just like poopy germs on his toothbrush for some reason.

tesla33

quality posts: 57 Private Messages tesla33

Perfect for those who like to share their toothbrushes with strangers who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms!

djcozmik

quality posts: 9 Private Messages djcozmik

Yes, irradiate your toothbrush and then stick it in your mouth! In for 2!

edit: I'm hoping to have Spiderman babies.

jessiebyrd004

quality posts: 52 Private Messages jessiebyrd004

I doubt there will be any reviews to be found on this one, but the idea of keeping doody particles off my toothbrush (and, therefore, out of my mouth), I'm all for it.

I do a daily woot blog where I talk about the woot, link to CSEs, find reviews, etc. A few people have told me it's useful. Google "useful linkage" and there it is.

britedarkness

quality posts: 1 Private Messages britedarkness

How do I know my toothbrush will fit?

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
tesla33 wrote:Perfect for those who like to share their toothbrushes with strangers who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms!

Man, you ain't lived 'til you've shared a toothbrush with a fluish bum!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

Do these things really work? I mean, is it just keeping it a bit cleaner by keeping it in a case?

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

elition

quality posts: 4 Private Messages elition

Here's the awesome late night tv commercial VIDEO

wootchawant

britedarkness wrote:How do I know my toothbrush will fit?

perhaps you could take a look at the dimensions printed on the main woot page. i know, it doesn't make any sense, but try it anyway.

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

Costner

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Costner

The one and only review on Amazon was written to make it sound like this thing can cure cancer, and it turns out the guy who wrote it just happens to have the same last name as the owner of the company who markets these... oddly coincidental.

http://www.amazon.com/Zero-Germ-Light-Toothbrush-Sanitizer/dp/B002UU03XW

Honestly at what point does germaphobia just become a tad silly. Answer: when you are irradiating your toothbrush.

TheWhistleGoesWooWoo

I think I found a serious flaw in this design. The UV gets the bristles but it doesn't get the back of the tooth brush which is also inserted into your mouth.

HUGE FAIL! Dont want.

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman

if everyone lives in a germ-free environment, that will inturn weaken your immune system

something like the common cold will kill us all off in 20 years if people keep being THIS ocd about germs

my 2 cents on the subject

this is an unneeded product

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman
Costner wrote:Honestly at what point does germaphobia just become a tad silly. Answer: when you are irradiating your toothbrush.

exactly =)

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

In for two, hope they are not refurbished.

dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii

Requires (2) AA batteries, not included

tesla33

quality posts: 57 Private Messages tesla33

Actually, I've used portable toothbrushes for years - the *same two*. The secret to staying uninfected isn't to blast it with UV light; it's to rinse it with chlorinated water and - wait for it - not share it.

You're welcome.

avann2006

quality posts: 2 Private Messages avann2006

I've always wanted to try these out...having one for my partner to guinea pig on seals the deal.

*proceeds to spend money on useless crap that makes me feel more alive*

Arbiter....hugz?

wootchawant

p.s. if you're worried about the UV element, just don't insert the batteries--you can still woot this deal for two nice toothbrushes and cases. ta-da!

rdctali

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rdctali

Fine, the UV will kill germs, but it also causes skin cancer.

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja

How effective is this on REALLY LARGE particles of poop?

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1
elition wrote:Here's the awesome late night tv commercial VIDEO

Geuss we can all stop worrying about the daily dilemma of cleaning our toilet OR brushing our teeth

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

cherrysweet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cherrysweet

I can buy quite a few tooth brushes with $12.99 and they do not require batteries.

btflorey

quality posts: 9 Private Messages btflorey

Gimmick.

eneal10

quality posts: 4 Private Messages eneal10

The germs on your toothbrush are not to be feared. If a particular bacterium has infested your toothbrush, it is probably too late for preventative measures. Conversely, if you routinely trade dental orifices with your children this is your first line of defense.

dliidlii

throw the toothbrush away and stick the UV in your mouth, kills bad breath and also works to make you sterile

bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x
TheWhistleGoesWooWoo wrote:I think I found a serious flaw in this design. The UV gets the bristles but it doesn't get the back of the tooth brush which is also inserted into your mouth.

HUGE FAIL! Dont want.

Or, ya know, you could turn the toothbrush around and wait another 6 minutes. Is that too much?

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

rdctali

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rdctali

I wonder if they also offer a sanitizer for the cup I use with this wonderful toothbrush. There might be more germs there in the cup.

dliidlii

2 American Direct ZG-12 Zero Germ UV Toothbrush Sanitizer
2 FDA Approved Toothbrush (Condom Color)

shadowknight125

quality posts: 7 Private Messages shadowknight125

One Biology Nerd's opinion, these things are fairly pointless. Your entire GI tract (including your mouth) is loaded from stem to stern with bacteria called your "natural flora". This bacteria is mostly harmless (see Hitchhiker's Guide entry on Earth) and, in fact, prevent harmful bacteria from finding a place to settle down. Brushing your teeth can actually add natural flora to your bod. Unless your toothbrush falls on the floor (toss it) you don't have to worry about the microbes on your bristles. Besides, most brush bristles are plastic (i.e. not conducive to bacterial growth) and get rinse twice a day with H2O and toothpaste which tends to contain small amounts of soap (one of the reasons not to swallow).

thedpq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedpq

Seems gimcky as hell but i do need another travel brush (i just have one that folds up) and if i can somehow add 'high-tech' to my toothbrush.... SURE why not.

One for me, one for xmas filler gift.

We're all here because we're not all there

TheWhistleGoesWooWoo

bmw66x wrote:Or, ya know, you could turn the toothbrush around and wait another 6 minutes. Is that too much?

You really would be willing to wait 6 minutes after you brush your teeth every night to switch your toothbrush over? You'll do it for the first 3 days than give up after that. lol

nickel4109

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickel4109

You could flip the toothbrush so it faces the other way...thus getting the back of the head

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

I am an human and copy/pasted the wrong phobia into my song lyrics and now get why my post got deleted. I apologize for the unnecessary lewdness. Although, now that I think of it, it still fit, just in a highly inappropriate manner. *Goes back to corner.*

Yay for germ killing. Boo for killing so many of them that we weaken our immune systems and gain even more issues as a result.

jeffdoh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jeffdoh

Yeh, an inturn can ruin your immune system by transmitting disease. But so can an intern.

thaskaman wrote:if everyone lives in a germ-free environment, that will inturn weaken your immune system

this is an unneeded product

Jeffrey Lax

portezbie

quality posts: 14 Private Messages portezbie

What are the actual health risks of a germ ridden toothbrush? I'm sure my toothbrush is gross, but I don't feel like it is impacting my health.