roadhunter

quality posts: 14 Private Messages roadhunter
joybug wrote:The chance of spinning the Wootwheel and coming up with five of those hideous orange shirts is almost reason enough to abstain from this particular deal.

Send me all the orange ones, Woot. I work at an Orange Julius, and that would be awesome.

monkeysflyingthroughtheair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeysflyingthroughtheair
sdc100 wrote:Just bought 15 ... the ugly ones will be night shirts to sleep in.

Sir, you now have 15 new nightshirts!

While you sit there and work on obtaining your "quality post" award, I diligently work on the virtually unachievable "quantity post" award. Clearly, I set the bar just a little bit higher.

zelfren

quality posts: 7 Private Messages zelfren

Wait, I only see 4 popped collars on the Shiz...

baqui63

quality posts: 8 Private Messages baqui63

Hey, Woot! People...

Technically, you shouldn't be charging sales tax for shirt-packs delivered to NYC. See http://www.tax.ny.gov/pdf/memos/sales/m10_16s.pdf for the NY State exemption on clothing priced less than $55 per item or pair, and http://www.nyc.gov/html/dof/html/business/business_tax_nys_sales.shtml for the NY City exemption on the same items.

That being said (well, typed), the extra $2 and change you charged me is pretty much a non-issue, given the 15 shirts I'll be getting. (Unless they are all pink with lilac trim, or mostly the same color.)

Thanks....

anshu1107

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anshu1107
OldSkoolMadSkilz wrote:So, bad fashion sense can afflict both men AND women?

lol. Hopefully they would offer stylish women's tops, or maybe just cheap cami for the summer. btw, there are very few men who actually look good in polo shirts.

BIGELLOW

quality posts: 12 Private Messages BIGELLOW
OldSkoolMadSkilz wrote:It's simple math

S/(S+C)*P

Where:
S= choices in solid
C= choices in combo
P= probability that Woot actually cares about your preference when the guy in the warehouse reaches his mitts into the big box o shirts.

So, let's see...

12/(12+5)*0 = 0

So, the odds of getting a decent number of solids are ZILCH!

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
scorpionking wrote:I just bought 10 XXL for me. Now I want to buy 10 L for my brother but it won't let me. It says that my account has already purchased this item. I couldn't order all at once since I needed different sizes. What's up with the limit? Anyone have a fix?

Start a new account.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

not2cheap

quality posts: 6 Private Messages not2cheap

FYI, redneckwoot has these shirts in 10 varieties of PLAID only. Anyone purchasing the limit of 15 will be entered into a drawing for a long canoe trip down the rapids with a banjo serenade.

monkeysflyingthroughtheair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeysflyingthroughtheair
monkeysflyingthroughtheair wrote:I'll pay you $7.99 NOT to wear any of these shirts in public.

jezuzfreek wrote:My paypal account will be sent to you in private message

Payment sent. Thank you.

While you sit there and work on obtaining your "quality post" award, I diligently work on the virtually unachievable "quantity post" award. Clearly, I set the bar just a little bit higher.

OldSkoolMadSkilz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OldSkoolMadSkilz
BIGELLOW wrote:So, let's see...

12/(12+5)*0 = INFINITY

So, the odds of getting a decent number of solids are INFINITE!

The P is in the numerator by SOO rules, so it's zero.

gXn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gXn
vickiebdesign wrote:Im thinking these would be a great donation to any homeless shelter or other charity for less than 20 bucks you can donate 10 shirts..that is a great deal for everyone involved!

check your maths

BIGELLOW

quality posts: 12 Private Messages BIGELLOW
OldSkoolMadSkilz wrote:The P is in the numerator by SOO rules, so it's zero.

Yeah, I caught that after posting and updated. I mistakenly performed multiplication before division (PEMDAS), but later remembered that multiplication and division are treated as equals... and that, at that point, the order is left-to-right. :/

speedoo

quality posts: 41 Private Messages speedoo

XXXL sold out already.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
andypop wrote:15 shirts for $29? I'm buying them to give to charity. You can't beat $2 for a shirt!

Atta boy Andy! If the men in my life I bought them for don't want or like them, off to the city 45 minutes by car. I will hand one to each of the first 10 homeless and in this weather partially clotheless men that wears a Medium or XL. Off to the hubands account to order 15 more shirts for charity strictly.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

Utlkalot15

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Utlkalot15

90 day warranty on a polo sounds pretty good.

zacbrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zacbrain
monkeysflyingthroughtheair wrote:Sorry, sir. Your metalhead badge has been officially revoked.

But it would clash to show up to a get together with friends and have the same shirt as your friend

chris12345

quality posts: 25 Private Messages chris12345
gXn wrote:check your maths

2 * 7.99 + 0 = 15.98

Some of the deals.woot users got free shipping coupons.

Portions of this comment have been redacted.

swafford

quality posts: 3 Private Messages swafford
turtlegir1 wrote:Looks to me like their popped-collar shirt model is only wearing 4 shirts...

I was wondering if anybody else noticed that as well. It almost looks as if there is a dark brown/black shirt between the red and light brown ones, but I'm 98% sure that is just a shadow.

Have to be cautious with shadows. Can be tricky little buggars. Leave you face down in the dirt if you don't pay attention.

migelito

quality posts: 9 Private Messages migelito
speedoo wrote:XXXL sold out already.

woot is obviously oblivious to the average girth of their customers. not enough triple-exes you bastards!

techiegirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages techiegirl

To the PTB, the link to share on Facebook off the main page still points to yesterday's deal. The link off the blog is correct.

silint

quality posts: 2 Private Messages silint

My company just allowed business casual starting this week, and this just happens to show up? What kind of Amazon-cloud/Roomba-derived powers is Woot using these days anyways?

jeninmaine

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jeninmaine
speedoo wrote:XXXL sold out already.

Maybe they only had 5.

KevinJCHS81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KevinJCHS81

XXXL is Sold Out!!!!!

stanftx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stanftx

Bummer. It says they're available in XXXL and in the order form you can select XXXL, but when you confirm the order, it tells you that you must correct your error because they're not available in XXXL so you should pick a different size.

Trust me, you too many cookies to see this guy squeeze into a XXL...

So much for getting some cheap shirts for painting and gardening.

kmfurr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmfurr

Darn! If they were ALL 100% cotton I'd be all over this like a fly on [flypaper]. Since not, not. Won't risk spending money on plasticky poly.

Moviela

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Moviela

These are great for international travel. Wear it one day and toss. No laundry bills, always a fresh shirt, and less to schlep home.

A total win situation.

Now....signature free!

Scazy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Scazy

In for 3X5. If they are of questionable color, I'll keep four for mowing the lawn and donate the rest to Red Cross. After your home has been hit by fire, flood, tornado, hurricane, or wombat infestation - it has to be nice to wear a clean shirt even if it makes you look like the worst dressed golfer, ever.

stanftx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stanftx
stanftx wrote:

Trust me, you too many cookies to see this guy squeeze into a XXL...

That's funny. Woot replaces three words indicating that you are not interested, something like "dew knot wont" with "too many cookies." I think they hate fat guys.

What I said was you dew KNOT wont to see this guy squeeze into a XXL...

enelkay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enelkay
DebaCenter wrote:No pocket...no buy!

Me, too! If I bought my husband a shirt without a pocket I'd have to move out of the house!

Nadine Keilholz

ajenkins13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajenkins13

for the buyers... what size u going with? playing it on the big or small side?

StrayNostalgia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages StrayNostalgia
swafford wrote:I don't own this particular model of shirt, but I own a few that are similar. They are pretty nice and allow me to go out in public without getting strange looks. They conveniently come with two arm holes, a hole for your torso, and an adjustable hole for your neck.

One warning, the shirts I own do NOT cover my legs. This may be seen as a disadvantage, but I think it's nice, because it allows you to mix and match with a variety of other products (I've had good luck with "shorts" and "slacks". I've heard "jeans" are compatible as well). Just wanted you guys to know before you buy them that you'll need to make another purchase before going out into public.

That totally made my night, haha.

Anyway, I like what someone said about donating this purchase to a local homeless shelter. Good thinking.

todaresq

quality posts: 77 Private Messages todaresq
swafford wrote:I don't own this particular model of shirt, but I own a few that are similar.

I actually do own one of these shirts in this model... that blue with checkered collar... but in yellow.

The shirt is not really soft... but not too harsh against the skin. Mine is about 7 years old, and only wear once a year at a car show I work at, and has held up well with the infrequent washes.

The screen printing seems to have stuck well to the waffle weave... which is not always the case when someone tries to screen print on rough fabric.

My shirt has embroidery on the sleeve which also is good. It did not seem to shrink around the sewed area as is often the case with cotton shirts that are not preshrunk.

My shirt is a 100% cotton version... and is preshrunk. The blue one with checker flag should be too. Another nifty design feature is the subtle line of blue on either side of the checker design to match the blue fabric of the shirt.

sinsemilla

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sinsemilla

I hate you woot for selling out of XXXL

matt1976

quality posts: 10 Private Messages matt1976

lolwut

Chipmonstr5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chipmonstr5

IDK about anyone else,but these can be work shirts for me or anyone else that can do business casual without some logo on the breast.
In for ten!(2)....

irockash

quality posts: 3 Private Messages irockash

So I'm worried about the size. I wear a Woot Medium, but Men's small in other shirts tend to fit me better. Can anyone comment on the size without pointing me to a sizing chart? There are just too many numbers!

Also for reference, American Eagle polos I wear a Medium. But I think theirs are smaller than other brands.

royphil345

quality posts: 1 Private Messages royphil345
irockash wrote:So I'm worried about the size. I wear a Woot Medium, but Men's small in other shirts tend to fit me better. Can anyone comment on the size without pointing me to a sizing chart? There are just too many numbers!

I believe the Jerzees brand tends to run on the small side, so I'd go with the larger size if you're borderline. Really, all the less expensive brands tend to run on the small side.

OneComputerKid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages OneComputerKid

The ones with the designs will make you look like an entry level employee at a dead end job, but the plain colored ones look tempting.

royphil345

quality posts: 1 Private Messages royphil345
OneComputerKid wrote:The ones with the designs will make you look like an entry level employee at a dead end job, but the plain colored ones look tempting.

Perfect!... I have to go out looking for an entry level, dead end job in this hot weather. In for 10!

cec78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cec78

Are these compatible with a Mac? Just wanted to know before I order one for my brother Mac.