4%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
SOLE F63 Treadmill
$649.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Welcome all. Wanted to make sure you also say the 24 hour ONLY Plus deal for two other models of Sole treadmills.

FYI: These will ship freight. A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pupyluvr

quality posts: 48 Private Messages pupyluvr

Wow, that looks like it will hold a whole bunch of laundry. And it's really heavy duty so you should be able to stack the laundry baskets 2 or 3 high on the deck and then fold the deck up to save space when you get done with the washing.

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Anyone care to see what the least helpful review video ever created looks like?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ESn44W-PM

This one's a little bit more helpful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2CSdgDZYA
They seem to think it's a good design but not built for someone who's going to give it a serious pounding.

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

icemanforlife

quality posts: 3 Private Messages icemanforlife
doomtothee wrote:Anyone care to see what the least helpful review video ever created looks like?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ESn44W-PM

lol. Nice find

bigflatus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigflatus

funny I just happened to be watching the treadmill fail complilation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qNPhVVjnoC0

KarenMarie

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KarenMarie

I did loads of research before deciding on a home treadmill. I narrowed it down to SOLE FITNESS and SMOOTH brand treadmills. I ended up purchasing the SOLE FITNESS and think I made an excellent choice. It is probably the best home treadmill on the market. That's my opinion, based on my research.

I like the layout of the console. I like the features on the machine. I like the wide range of incline and speed. I like the excellent quality and I like the fact that the machine folds to make a smaller footprint.

ivanorton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ivanorton
pupyluvr wrote:Wow, that looks like it will hold a whole bunch of laundry. And it's really heavy duty so you should be able to stack the laundry baskets 2 or 3 high on the deck and then fold the deck up to save space when you get done with the washing.

At least the soundtrack is great (not).

cmcmanis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmcmanis

This is last years model (2.5 HP motor) this is what they added in the 'new' model (so presumably it wasn't as great in this model) :

The SOLE F63 has been upgraded this year and includes a longer 20" x 60" running surface, a more powerful 3.0 CHP motor, an informative 6.5" LCD display that operates with the included wireless chest strap. All these upgrades continue to show why the F63 is our best selling, most popular treadmill, 8 years running.

This from their web site: http://www.soletreadmills.com/treadmills.html

Djschuett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Djschuett

We bought the F85 (3.5 vs 2.5 HP) last Winter for double this price and have absolutely loved it!

I'm 200lbs and run at 7.5-8.0 clip and it handles me like I'm it's red-headed step child, no hesitation at all.
Not sure how the 2.5 HP would do with my physique, but for lighter humans, I am sure it would be fine.

We have almost 600 miles on it and haven't had any issues.

The Sole brand has been great for us and their customer service is great!
You can buy an extension on the parts and Labor portion of the warranty from Sole directly.

Folds up super easy to about 1/3 its open footprint.

Definitely recommend putting it on some sort of padded surface. We bought some interlocking floor pads from Sears for like $20 that work great.

Looks like WOOT has the F85 as well. Would strongly recommend it for heavier users like myself!

http://www.woot.com/offers/sole-f85-treadmill

kennyboy020

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kennyboy020

I sell fitness equipment at a major retail store. IMO SOLE at regular price are overpriced. Nordictrack usually has more features at a lower price point. In terms of reliability I see about the same number of issues between SOLE and Nordictrack, things like the console going bad or gear noise. Rarely something like the logic board or a motor winding goes out.
This is one of the last models to have actual buttons on the console. The newer ones have these annoying flat "buttons" that are under the console, the panel is totally flat. Nordictrack, Pro-form and others use the same type of buttons. Overall I think SOLE are better built machines but 90% of owners will never use them anywhere close to max.
At this price its a no-brainer.

zoniax

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zoniax

I've had this very model for 3 years. Very sturdy, great warranties. Quiet, as far as treadmills go. So many other models seem soooo weak and puny. This one can handle punishment. I use mine every single day, for at least 4-5 miles.

For price vs quality, you can't go wrong (especially at this price). If mine ever burned to the ground (which I'm 100% confident it WONT), I'd get it again in a heartbeat.

Hansel. So hot right now. Hansel.

salcorn

quality posts: 5 Private Messages salcorn

We have SOLE workout equipment at home, and the build quality is very high. It is as rugged as the professional equipment in exercise rooms at hotels, and much quieter. It also requires very little preventative maintenance.

hpfa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hpfa

SOLE has a good reputation in the industry. This price is about $100 cheaper then other places (such as Amazon) for this particular middle of the road treadmill. This model would probably best fit the 250 to 500 miles a year TM runner.

chadwithuhc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chadwithuhc

I want to buy it just to see the delivery mans face while he carries it up my stairs. #foreveralone

Is this the right time for that tag?

lucky77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lucky77

Do they delivery it in the house?

gunjobs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gunjobs

Please guide, is there any assembly required???

denwho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denwho

I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews regarding software issues. Has anyone experienced this?

nhf1cjc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nhf1cjc

We bought this model for over double the price a few years ago. I am a runner and also tall and need a long track and also enjoy the wider belt. This Sole treadmill is quite the deal! The assembly went very smooth. It is a solid sturdy and quiet machine and has a spring button to fold-up. You will find in research of other treadmills that Sole is a leader in quality!

tirofiban

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tirofiban

Best treadmill in that price range. But for that price, don't expect to be using it 20 years from now. That being said, you can get several years of use out of it. Treadmill running is a great way to keep the holiday pounds off.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gunjobs wrote:Please guide, is there any assembly required???

Yes, some assembly required. You'll be attaching the upright arms, the console and that cup holder thing.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

chuckmc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuckmc

We own the F60, which we bought from Dicks at around $1000.

Very happy with the Sole, use it almost daily for 2 years now and have absolutely no problems (and I am 250#). It has a solid feel, no slippage, easy to fold up and move on a flat surface (rolls easily). The interface and programming is basic with not much frill, but for our purposes it has been more than adequate.

This would look to be a good deal.

chuckmc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuckmc

Oh I don't remember much assembly, but yes some was required. As I recall it was pretty basic - sounded / appeared more complicated than it turned out being.

chuckmc wrote:We own the F60, which we bought from Dicks at around $1000.

Very happy with the Sole, use it almost daily for 2 years now and have absolutely no problems (and I am 250#). It has a solid feel, no slippage, easy to fold up and move on a flat surface (rolls easily). The interface and programming is basic with not much frill, but for our purposes it has been more than adequate.

This would look to be a good deal.

blairmacintyre

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blairmacintyre

I used these (exact model) to build some treadmill desks, home and work. They are great.

MacGarage

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MacGarage

Does anyone know what the actual ampere use is for this model?

I saw in the manual where it requires a 15 amp circuit but was wondering what the draw is during use (i.e. using Kill-A-Watt).

I have an older treadmill and in my fitness room, I have a window AC and and a 20 amp breaker and all works well.

Also, any measurements of it when folded?

gak0090

quality posts: 76 Private Messages gak0090

I just bought the F85 today from woot (nice price woot). I wanted something heavier duty since I weigh in about 250#. Pretty good reviews all around and at least $500 cheaper than other places.

enaych

quality posts: 4 Private Messages enaych

I've had one of these for nearly 3 years and no problems other than a bit of stiffness and squeakiness when it's gone too long w/o lubrication. Very happy with it. Only thing I wish was that the fan direction was adjustable (maybe newer models have this?).

I don't have room to have it set up all the time, so I store it folded up against the wall, then bought a heavy duty chair mat which stays on the floor in front of it. I just pull it out so I can see the tv when I want to use it. My carpet's berber; not sure how well that would would work with a plusher carpet.

Also, if you raise/lower the deck regularly, do so with even pressure (hands on both sides). I was doing the release w/ one hand and pushing down w/ the other, and it got a little off over time, scraping on one side of the piston.

Might as well have a signature now since I have something to put into it.

Burning-Chrome

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Burning-Chrome

Looking to replace my 21 year old original Nordic-Track. This looks perfect but then I noticed its weight: 253 lbs. A bit to heavy for me to move around much.

Shaw11946

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Shaw11946

Thank goodness--a bulletproof frame. Finally, I have something substantial to hide behind in a shoot out.

rejiii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rejiii

3-1/2 stars at Amazon, plus Woot's price is $100 less.

dawkdd756

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawkdd756

We have had ours for 5 years. It is used 5-6x/week by two adults and is still running as well as it did on day 1. This is a great price that can't be beat. I would pay a local guy the $$ for assembly-- check your local paper or ask a sports store for a list; it will be worth it over the lifetime of your treadmill. You will also need a heavy duty mat.

sdblair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdblair
doomtothee wrote:They seem to think it's a good design but not built for someone who's going to give it a serious pounding.

I'm looking at the pictures and believe me, I am going to give that a serious pounding! I mean daily! Even more if I have the energy!

I might even use the treadmill, too.

Woot

kweeks8722

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kweeks8722

Does anyone know if you can enter your age and weight on this treadmill?

sdblair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdblair
lucky77 wrote:Do they delivery it in the house?

chadwithuhc wrote:I want to buy it just to see the delivery mans face while he carries it up my stairs.

The freight carriers typically will roll it up to your door, or put it in the garage, if they can easily.

Beyond that, you're on your own.

Woot

Gooderbetter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gooderbetter

It looks like a great machine.

jonahp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonahp
blairmacintyre wrote:I used these (exact model) to build some treadmill desks, home and work. They are great.

I am looking to get a treadmill desk. Any recommendations on putting one together yourself vs. buying the off the shelf treadmill desk would be much appreciated.

FryeGuy93

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FryeGuy93

Is this unit substantial (and attractive) enough to hang up the numerous clothing items as well as holiday decoration boxes that will be stacked on it over the years.

I'm tired of treadmills that look great now but after a few year in the garage and family room begin to break down under the stress of normal storage stacking duties.

Will a folding ironing board fit comfortably across the rails.

FryeGuy

BigMax7

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BigMax7

I did a lot of research before buying a new treadmill after my old Bowflex died. It got used by me and my girlfriend at least 4-5 days a week for 5-9 miles a day. I had it narrowed down to the Sole F80 or F85. I know that the F80 is not offered here but just using it as a comparison. Reviews are excellent for both. The F80 is a slightly better deal for the money but the F85 was rated as a better treadmill. They recommended the F85 for serious runners. It has a bigger motor and sturdier deck. I wanted the F85 but the $1600 price was too much. Amazon had the F80 for $999 a few weeks ago and I got it. It is awesome. But now I just ordered the F85. For this price it is a steal. Sole is releasing the 2013 model line of treadmills so that is why all of these 2011-2012 models are going for so cheap. This is a great deal for the F85.

BigMax7

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BigMax7
gunjobs wrote:Please guide, is there any assembly required???

I just assembled the F80 which is pretty much the same design. It took less than 1 hour. Install the uprights with about 5 screws each, the console with 4 screws after clipping 3 wiring harnesses together and then then securing 6 plastic pieces that hide the connections with about 14 screws. Anyone can do it if you read the directions. Don't pay someone to do it.