zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2668 Private Messages lichme

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Ralph Lauren Polo T-Shirts - 7 Colors
Price: $12.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Jan 08 to Thursday, Jan 09) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
12/12/2013 - $12.99 - 30 comment(s)

lichme

FYI:

agingdragqueen wrote:These have tags! They sent over this photo of the tag:

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

Any disclaimers on the said tag?

OneComputerKid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages OneComputerKid

Can I use these as pants?

willyone

quality posts: 25 Private Messages willyone

Bought 7 of these last time and love em! May buy a couple more.

mh2s

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mh2s

Why couldn't you have offered these before Christmas? I'd have bought a slew of them!

lichme

mh2s wrote:Why couldn't you have offered these before Christmas? I'd have bought a slew of them!

They did, on my birthday.

ahadel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ahadel

I have noticed some Polo t-shirts fit different than others (maybe depending on where they were made?). Anyone know if these are on the bigger or smaller side?

brentolsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brentolsen
ahadel wrote:I have noticed some Polo t-shirts fit different than others (maybe depending on where they were made?). Anyone know if these are on the bigger or smaller side?

Definetly on the smaller side.

aojle

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aojle

Other than the name, what makes these any different from something I'd pay $5 for at Walmart, were I to shop there?

DataDoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DataDoc

Would Ralph Cramden wear these?

pjoeltyler

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pjoeltyler

I'll chime in. I ordered four last time I saw these up. One green, one grey, one black and one navy... all medium

They appear to have been direct-shipped from a golf retailer.

The grey shirt I received was a long sleeved - not what I ordered, but I was OK with it.

The black, grey and navy all fit relatively on the loose side, specifically in the stomach region, and give the shirt more of a gown effect. Great if you've got a beer belly, not so great if you have a thin frame.

The green one was tremendously more fitted, definitely for those looking to show off their guns, or in my case, lack thereof. So, I just don't wear the green one often.

Maybe the brighter colors are a different type? Or maybe I just got unlucky and got a smaller medium. FYI for those considering ordering.

willyone

Bought 7 last time (2 x grey,2 x yellow,2 x navy, 1 x blue) and just ordered 2 more grey, 1 more yellow and 1 more blue. Everyone I ordered the first time were size large, all were short sleeve, all fit the same and "exactly" the way I want all mine to fit (with just a little extra room and length) and their feel is so much more luxurious than $5 tees and the logo adds just enough to elevate their look in a subtle way that will make me always grab them before a plain tee. They just feel so soft and luxurious and fit so nice compared to any tee I have, I gotta have more. I had to use all my self control to stop with ordering only 4 more. Unfortunately they're out of blue in large so I ordered 1 in XL and will shrink it (hot water wash, high heat in dryer). Most cotton items shrink at least some to this method. I feel bad some of the other commenters apparently got hosed but if your on the fence just look at the sales breakdown, when that high a percentage of purchasers are wooters with over 1 yr. seniority, you know it's worth considering.

sjp4ut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjp4ut
willyone wrote:Bought 7 last time (2 x grey,2 x yellow,2 x navy, 1 x blue) and just ordered 2 more grey, 1 more yellow and 1 more blue. Everyone I ordered the first time were size large, all were short sleeve, all fit the same and "exactly" the way I want all mine to fit and their feel is so much more luxurious than $5 tees that I'm ordering more. Unfortunately they're out of blue in large so I ordered 1 in XL and will shrink it (hot water wash, high heat in dryer). Most cotton items shrink at least some to this method. If your on the fence just look at the sales breakdown, when that high a percentage of purchasers are wooters with over 1 yr. seniority, you know it's worth considering.

All just for you..? Thanks for the info.

Samuel Pesek

willyone

sjp4ut wrote:All just for you..? Thanks for the info.

Oh ya! I pretty much live in tees of one type or another. Obviously I can only speak for myself but, you know how every once in a while you come across something that you later say "boy, I wish I had more of those" because you realize how much you enjoyed every aspect of whatever it was? Well, that's how I feel about these shirts.

Wootenizer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wootenizer

Is it me or does the horse on the navy blue shirt look like he's about to topple? Most noticeable if you alternate hovering the gray and navy blue shirt...

bergamini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bergamini

I am confused on sizing, conflicting opinions. I wear a medium in athletic/slim fits and a small in the looser fits. Any recommendations on which I should order?

strandedinvegas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages strandedinvegas

Perfect attire for the tourists visiting the Pirahna and Gipsy clubs here in Las Vegas!

Ron Larson

lzirkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lzirkle

I am confused (as usual). The picture shows short sleeve, but the specs say long sleeve. Which is it?

Okiepoke

galbinuscaeli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages galbinuscaeli

$12.99 for seven shirts in different colors? Not bad.

Oh wait $12.99 EACH for t-shirts? No, I don't think so.

bigray57

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bigray57
galbinuscaeli wrote:$12.99 for seven shirts in different colors? Not bad.

AGREED!!! $12.99 for ONE SHIRT??? Who cares what name is in/on it. Its the same carp made in Honduras as the stuff I get for $2.00 a shirt in Marshalls/TJ Maxx.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Coincidentally wearing the black one I bought 7 or 8 years ago at Polo outlet in Sawgrass Mall for $9.99. Still dark black (except for the red horse). But, since this is Florida, I don't wear undershirts often. They are comfortable, and seem to be of a better quality than the $5 Haines shirts. Most Ralph Lauren clothes fit loose.

theco2

quality posts: 48 Private Messages theco2
aojle wrote:Other than the name, what makes these any different from something I'd pay $5 for at Walmart, were I to shop there?

They will probably last a lot longer, but mostly it's that cutsey logo you're paying for.

theco2

quality posts: 48 Private Messages theco2
galbinuscaeli wrote:$12.99 for seven shirts in different colors? Not bad.

Oh, but they are normally $40. Better buy them up, now.

paulmd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd

I have to say that this is one of the best deals I have seen on Woot ever: Seven shirts for $13 is amazing!

thomas998

quality posts: 20 Private Messages thomas998
aojle wrote:Other than the name, what makes these any different from something I'd pay $5 for at Walmart, were I to shop there?

These have a little embroidered polo player on them... And if they are like the only polo t-shirt I ever had, dyed with the most worthless dye ever created. The red one I owned when in college bled all over everything else in the wash ruining quite a few items.

nic walker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nic walker

I hope someone in the know will help me out please....

I wear a 42 regular sport coat tailor fit or trim fit. A large trim fit dress shirt also fits .....I recently had a chance to try on a Polo large sport shirt and it was a tad too small - sooooo not sure if Polo t shirts are the same fit. Should I order a large or Extra large please? Thanks....

nic walker

redstang

quality posts: 3 Private Messages redstang
theco2 wrote:They will probably last a lot longer, but mostly it's that cutsey logo you're paying for.

Actually no, I've bought about 8 of these T's from a Polo outlet store over the years, and they are the most soft, comfortable t-shirts I own. I've worn them hundreds of times and they are all in perfect shape. Assuming at least that these are of the same quality as the ones I got at the store. I've never ordered any from woot.

I'd get more, but my closet is now so full of shirt.woot T's I just can't justify it.

Timing is everything - especially when wOOting!

rundmac91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rundmac91

I ordered a pair of these shirts from the Polo outlet store in a mall near me...I must say I am not impressed. The fabric is very soft, but the shirts do fit loosely. I have very broad shoulders and a large neck and these shirts still make it seem like I'm wearing a u-neck shirt, way too much neck room. As mentioned above, these are good for beer bellies; if you are fit, you're likely to look like any number of the Pacman ghosts.

skhodges

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skhodges

Woot has broken my heart. They haven't sent all of my previous order yet and here they are selling these again. Should I break up with them?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

skhodges wrote:Woot has broken my heart. They haven't sent all of my previous order yet and here they are selling these again. Should I break up with them?

Don't break up with us ;(

I'll check up on ya, I'm sorry about the delay.

Edit: in checking, I show they were delivered 12/23. Did you not get them? Feel free to PM me here with more info.

junholee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junholee
skhodges wrote:Woot has broken my heart. They haven't sent all of my previous order yet and here they are selling these again. Should I break up with them?

contact support and you can get real support by woot

kahuna75

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kahuna75

Got these last time as I have had a few of these over the years. They are much softer than any $5-$10 T shirt you are going to buy - Color has held perfect over the years- I bought 8 last time and all fit fine-

I mean if you have wide shoulders and a flat stomach why are you wearing a shirt anyway?

Actually wearing a Ralph Lauren sweater today - One thing for sure though is that quality control at Ralph Lauren is NOT what it used to be. Always inspect closely - for what their items cost they should be perfect. Though I hear the purple label Ralph Lauren items are da bomb - my wallet can not tread in those Italian made waters

www.kahunasfoodandwine.com on Twitter @kahunasfoodwine

skhodges

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skhodges
junholee wrote:contact support and you can get real support by woot

I did😂

agingdragqueen

Staff

lzirkle wrote:I am confused (as usual). The picture shows short sleeve, but the specs say long sleeve. Which is it?

I asked the set-up peeps and they said "Online retailers usually don’t differentiate the sleeve length from short or long."

So, these are short-sleeved, but the specs we got were for long-sleeves. Confusing enough? Boy I hope so.

cbadvzr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cbadvzr
agingdragqueen wrote:I asked the set-up peeps and they said "Online retailers usually don’t differentiate the sleeve length from short or long."

So, these are short-sleeved, but the specs we got were for long-sleeves. Confusing enough? Boy I hope so.

Ummm... yes? So(again?), are they short or long sleeved? Or are you saying that you don't know for sure?

agingdragqueen

Staff

cbadvzr wrote:Ummm... yes? So(again?), are they short or long sleeved? Or are you saying that you don't know for sure?

They are short-sleeved. The specs we got are for long-sleeves but apparently that is industry standard when an item comes in both short and long sleeves despite these that we are selling today being short-sleeved.

willyone

nic walker wrote:I hope someone in the know will help me out please....

I wear a 42 regular sport coat tailor fit or trim fit. A large trim fit dress shirt also fits .....I recently had a chance to try on a Polo large sport shirt and it was a tad too small - sooooo not sure if Polo t shirts are the same fit. Should I order a large or Extra large please? Thanks....

I'll take a stab at it. I am 6' and weigh 170, no beer gut. I wear a 16½ neck, 33 sleeve shirt and just about every maker's larges fit me perfectly. These shirts in large fit my shoulders great and there loose fitting in the body for me. I'm thin and long-waisted. I have a good 5" to tuck in my jeans. I couldn't ask for a better fit for me cause I really hate tightness anywhere. Hope this may help.

willyone

bergamini wrote:I am confused on sizing, conflicting opinions. I wear a medium in athletic/slim fits and a small in the looser fits. Any recommendations on which I should order?

I always adhere to I would rather something be too big than too small. Since these are cotton and not advertised as "pre -shrunk" you can probably control their final fit if too large by washing in hot water and putting into a hot dryer. I personally prefer loose for comfort.