ArtJDM

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ArtJDM

Hey, if anyone got the NFL Youth Jerseys and would be interested in trading or giving their jersey away for whatever reason, post here!

I've got a 2XL Youth Cardinals jersey. I've been informed that it's roughly an adult Medium. I'm a 5'10" 215 lb male and I slipped it on over a t-shirt just to see the sizing of it and it's not terribly tight on me. Kind of like a large fitted t-shirt.

If anyone is interested in it, let me know! I'll just send it to you. Don't worry about shipping.

I wouldn't mind a Buccaneers 3XL or 2XL.

nightwisp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nightwisp

I have a youth small Lions jersey if anyone is interested.

kdavi02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdavi02

i got a 3XL bucs jersey you can have!

ArtJDM wrote:Hey, if anyone got the NFL Youth Jerseys and would be interested in trading or giving their jersey away for whatever reason, post here!

I've got a 2XL Youth Cardinals jersey. I've been informed that it's roughly an adult Medium. I'm a 5'10" 215 lb male and I slipped it on over a t-shirt just to see the sizing of it and it's not terribly tight on me. Kind of like a large fitted t-shirt.

If anyone is interested in it, let me know! I'll just send it to you. Don't worry about shipping.

I wouldn't mind a Buccaneers 3XL or 2XL.

ArtJDM

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ArtJDM
kdavi02 wrote:i got a 3XL bucs jersey you can have!

Awesome! Thanks. Do you want me to send you some munnies for shipping?

cheesefood

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood

XL Bills and S Browns here.

Also got a Patriots men's watch.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

emilyap

quality posts: 8 Private Messages emilyap

I've got a 2XL Youths Chiefs Jersey (and youth SM shiny white Brine shorts) to give away:

kdavi02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdavi02

one bucs jersey successfully donated to a fellow wooter...

if anyone gets a Falcons jersey and you're looking to get rid of it, feel free to pay it forward (to me).

cymbalmonkey

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

I have a delightful smelling (it smells like potpourri? I have no idea) Browns XL jersey.

I don't want to trade for another jersey though since I'm not a fan of football, but uh, if anyone has anything to offer...

Yeah I have no idea.

IAMDEEMO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IAMDEEMO

I have a large Browns jersey and 2XL Jaguars jersey if anyone is interested.

I, myself, would be interested in an Eagles jersey (Cardinals would suffice too) :D

Woot! Woot!

lifesucksmedead

quality posts: 9 Private Messages lifesucksmedead

I got a Titans Youth 3XL

My dad got a Chiefs Youth S

My mom got a Buffalo Bills Youth XL

My sister got a Giants (Size unknown, will edit once I find out)

We're looking for:
Cowboys or Colts in XL or higher.

I wouldn't mind a Chargers XXS, XS, S.

12/1/14 Crapper's Delight
11/28/14 Mystery Cat Toy Box
11/13/14 Crapword Puzzle #3
10/21/14 Indiana Jones & The Temple of Crap
8/29/14 l337 Pr0 G4m3r Big ol' Cornucopia First Sucker!!!
8/15/14 x2 Crapword #2 23-Down and End of Crapword #2
7/21/14 Pro Football Mystery Bag
7/11/14 Birthday Random Crap and Shirt Crap
5/23/14 Skemmis Apology Crap
4/30/14 Random Crap
4/22/14 (Hand)Basket of Cranberries
3/24/14 Pet Crap -_- Joy
2/17/14 Shirt.woot Crap
1/16/14 Shill Game Crap
12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
12/10/13 Day 8 Basket of Cranberriesmas
8/22/13 Basket of Cranberries
3/22/12 Basket of Cranberries LXXIII: Crapvengers!
First Purchase- 3/9/11 SOG Multi-tool

pegasus1259

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pegasus1259

I've got small Texans jersey that I think it is womens.

I am looking for an XXL or XXXL Rams Jersey.

me3boyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages me3boyz

I have a youth 3XL Colts jersey I'd love to trade for a youth 3XL Chargers jersey. I wear an adult large & this actually fits me!

(Edited to add youth.)

jaymaj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaymaj

I'll take XL or youth sized Bills jerseys. My Birthday of Celebrations comes tomorrow.

expickwickmoose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages expickwickmoose

I got a small Jets and an XL Falcons. I would be happy to trade either for a Cowboys, Texans, Saints, or Broncos jersey, any size bigger than small.

cheesefood

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood
jaymaj wrote:I'll take XL or youth sized Bills jerseys. My Birthday of Celebrations comes tomorrow.

I have XL Bills jersey.

killasandra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages killasandra

I have a 3XL Browns Jersey... I think it is womens or youths. I wear a womens L-XL and it was big on me but not big enough to be a mens 3XL. Will trade for almost any size Lions Jersey.

edit: I also have an iPad jacket i'm willing to trade, i'll even throw in the sunglasses for a Lions Jersey...

abitterwoman

quality posts: 29 Private Messages abitterwoman

I doubt anyone has a Broncos jersey? I have a Giants jersey.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00

Would love a youth Broncos, Texans, Packers or Browns jersey. I have a Youth XL Giants to offer up!

Or if you have anything else you want to get rid of for the Giants jersey LOL

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
cheesefood wrote:XL Bills and S Browns here.

Also got a Patriots men's watch.

Any guesses on what size the S Browns would fit?

vahokie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vahokie

Got a Buccaneers 2XL. Willing to trade for a Dolphins 2XL or 3XL.

fgrammens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fgrammens

Have a youth medium Giants jersey. Would love to trade for any size falcons or Broncos jersey. Come to think of it, I haven't seen one Birthday of Celebrations that contains a Broncos jersey...hmm

brandie346

quality posts: 4 Private Messages brandie346

Will trade for Saints.

Wait... what?

cepheid666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cepheid666

Have a 2XL NY Giants and a S Seattle Seahawks... not sure if they're youth or adult, but those are the sizes listed on the tags.

Happy to part with both of them. Would love something cool/crappy in exchange (but not another jersey).

Make me an offer I can't refuse! (And, since I'm not very picky, I am not likely to refuse TOO much...)

Kailadriel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Kailadriel

I have a 3xl Browns NFL Jersey

Would love to trade for a Jets Jersey that would fit an an adult male medium!

mayl1099

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mayl1099

I am looking for anything Browns... I know it sounds crazy but my dad has been a loyal supporter forever!!!!! Willing to trade, but don't have my Birthday of Celebrations til Monday, willing to pay too He is a XL

phermat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phermat

I have a small youth Colts jersey that I would trade for an XL or XXL Browns or Cardinals jersey.

Let me know.

acraigl

quality posts: 64 Private Messages acraigl

I have a bucs 2XL that just came in if anyone wants/wants to trade. M or L is my sweetspot

x2

jtselby

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jtselby
kdavi02 wrote:one bucs jersey successfully donated to a fellow wooter...

if anyone gets a Falcons jersey and you're looking to get rid of it, feel free to pay it forward (to me).

@kdavi02

I got an XL Falcons jersey in my Birthday of Celebrations My wife says it's a child's size. It's 21" across the chest and 29" long. The only thing I'm actually interested in receiving is a Birthday of Celebrations bumper sticker. If you don't have that to trade and are interested, you may still be able to have it.

x4

leptogenesis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages leptogenesis

I have a youth small KC Chiefs jersey I'm dying to part with.

On the off-chance that someone gets one, I'm interested in a Patriots or Chargers jersey in some size suitable for an adult male. But more realistically, if anyone wants the Chiefs jersey, I'll swap them for any other interesting piece of crap!

My avatar wears a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

darkinc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages darkinc

I have a small lions I would trade for some straws!

nimda79

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nimda79

I have a Falcons XL Jersey, looking for a Chief's Jersey.

rhcurry02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rhcurry02
mayl1099 wrote:I am looking for anything Browns... I know it sounds crazy but my dad has been a loyal supporter forever!!!!! Willing to trade, but don't have my Birthday of Celebrations til Monday, willing to pay too He is a XL

I can send you mine but it's a 2XL. Is that okay?

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

2XL SF Giants jersey. I have zero interest in football, so I don't really want to trade for a different one. Maybe someone can pay shipping and I'll just send it to them?

sholander

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sholander

I have a Youth 4XL Browns jersey for trade. I am 6'0" 195lbs and it fits me fine (I guess I am like a big kid).

Would trade for a Lions or Chiefs or maybe any other crap.

darkinc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages darkinc
killasandra wrote:I have a 3XL Browns Jersey... I think it is womens or youths. I wear a womens L-XL and it was big on me but not big enough to be a mens 3XL. Will trade for almost any size Lions Jersey.

edit: I also have an iPad jacket i'm willing to trade, i'll even throw in the sunglasses for a Lions Jersey...

Do you have any of those straws??? I have a small lions that I want to get rid of.

sholander

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sholander
sholander wrote:I have a Youth 4XL Browns jersey for trade. I am 6'0" 195lbs and it fits me fine (I guess I am like a big kid).

Would trade for a Lions or Chiefs or maybe any other crap.

Gotta go for now...I'm taking the Browns to the Super Bowl.

killasandra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages killasandra
darkinc wrote:Do you have any of those straws??? I have a small lions that I want to get rid of.

sorry I didn't get any of the straws... but you can have anything else!

phermat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phermat
rhcurry02 wrote:I can send you mine but it's a 2XL. Is that okay?

You up for a trade for a Colts Youth Small? You've got exactly what I'm looking for.

mdyar

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mdyar

I have a youth small jets jersey if anybody is interested. Would like to trade for something much bigger.

faughtey

quality posts: 21 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

. ..Never mind!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown