cheesefood

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood

So my shirt bag showed up today.

2 shirts, my size. One is a plain white tee, the other is a procrastinators tee. With that I got a bottle cozy, the comic book, the ? bag and a puzzle piece.

So I'm not one to typically She-Beast about the bags, but this one cost more than the others and I didn't get anything nearly close to the price.

I feel like this was a real rip off. The others for $8 weren't so bad, but they all had way better crap than the shirt Box of Crocs.

Woot, I am disappoint.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Kannonfoddor

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Kannonfoddor

Finally received my SBOC and am not sure why they asked me for sizing info when I ordered because both of the shirts I got were size Small and I ordered a Medium. I know this had the word "crap" in it but was I supposed to at least get the size I picked?

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519
mogebier wrote:I got my Birthday of Celebrations today.
1x US flag shirt with Declaration of Independence on it.
1x plain white shirt. (PLAIN, really Woot??)
1x Useless puzzle piece
1x Don't Tink sticker
1x Other Worlds comic
1x Blank D20 notebook
1x Empty "?" bag
All in all, I'm disappointed. I expected more shirts, and if it was only going to be 2, then it would have been better to not have a plain shirt.
Very sad panda.

Very similar haul for me.
1x Declaration of Independence shirt (anvil)
1x plain green shirt, complete with a small stain on the front. (anvil)
1x puzzle piece with coupon code
1x Don't Tink sticker (my niece might enjoy this)
1x Other Worlds comic
1x Blank notebook - Tardis/DeLorean design
1x Empty "?" bag

Ironically, I wanted to buy that Declaration of Independence shirt on AA, but it was sold out on AA, still available on Anvil when I checked the site, so I passed on it. I can wash and wear and Anvil shirt maybe 2-3 times before they shrink too short to cover my 6'3" torso, so I guess I'm covered for the next patriotic holiday or two.

LMNISSEN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LMNISSEN
Kannonfoddor wrote:Finally received my SBOC and am not sure why they asked me for sizing info when I ordered because both of the shirts I got were size Small and I ordered a Medium. I know this had the word "crap" in it but was I supposed to at least get the size I picked?

Same thing happened to me. I ordered Xl's because I use them as sleep shirts, but received larges.

cmangel518

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518
Kannonfoddor wrote:Finally received my SBOC and am not sure why they asked me for sizing info when I ordered because both of the shirts I got were size Small and I ordered a Medium. I know this had the word "crap" in it but was I supposed to at least get the size I picked?

In another thread, TT said to contact customer service with the order number and details.

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

plinth

quality posts: 3 Private Messages plinth

My sboc arrived today:

• 2 shirts, correct size (1 blank)
  • 1 puzzle piece & coupon
  • 1 lederhosen hot sauce cozy
  • 1 bag of crap bag
  • 1 "I heart books" sticker
  • 1 copy of OTHER WORLDS

nightwisp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nightwisp
plinth wrote:My sboc arrived today:

We're BOSC twins!!! that's exactly what I got down to the color of the spare shirt.

skootch22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skootch22

My BSOC arrived today.

- Bazinga Shirt (XXL)
- plain dark blue shirt (XXL)
- Xmas sweater freaker (green)
- Reading Rambo sticker
- ? Bag
- comic book
- puzzle piece and coupon

I'd be willing to trade either of the shirts if some one got a XXL they didn't want. PM me if you're interested.

car912

quality posts: 2 Private Messages car912

Got mine today:

My puzzle piece:

thurmanite

quality posts: 4 Private Messages thurmanite

My BoSC

+1 White blank shirt that didn't make it into the picture.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

I find it funny that I got the Procrastination U shirt... because it took me days to post this pic.

FrostByte

quality posts: 17 Private Messages FrostByte

Back from vacation, and my shirt Birthday of Celebrations was delivered with the rest of the held mail.

0 x Texas air
1 x XL Kitchen Warfare
1 x XL White blank tee
1 x Woot Other Worlds comic
1 x Resist phone case
1 x Bacon and Eggs sticker
1 x Woot Question Mark bag
1 x Coupon
1 x Puzzle piece

Woody1150 wrote:FrostByte requested an official crappraisal on 7/28 for http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5909091

I rate this:

whofeelsitknowsit

quality posts: 3 Private Messages whofeelsitknowsit

Is anyone else disappointed by the quality of these shirts? I guess it's been a while since I last ordered a woot shirt, but their American Apparel shirts were great quality. These shirts -- not so much. I was really tempted to use that $5 right away, but now I'm not so sure that I want to pay even $10 for another one of these shirts...

vega2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vega2010
whofeelsitknowsit wrote:Is anyone else disappointed by the quality of these shirts? I guess it's been a while since I last ordered a woot shirt, but their American Apparel shirts were great quality. These shirts -- not so much. I was really tempted to use that $5 right away, but now I'm not so sure that I want to pay even $10 for another one of these shirts...

I don't like them at all. I feel jipped. My shirt doesn't even have a Woot tag. Whats the fun in that?