murphylee1983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murphylee1983
impaul4 wrote:But I got no letter and a 2nd number and it's out for delivery for today.

More info please! As it comes of course.

nodnetni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nodnetni
nodnetni wrote:Exciting Exciting, this might be one of my heaviest Craps Ever. Weighing it at 13.0 LBS!!! What can make this even better,,, It is being delivered on my BIRTHDAY!!!

Has woot Stopped using SmartPost? COB is coming Fedex Home. Also it is not giving me any dimensions...

Happy Birthday to woot and Happy Birthday to me!

well my 13 lbs turned out to be mostly crap.... sadly!

I received.
12 Tissue Balls
1 Birthday of Celebrations Sticker
1 Sales book from McManemin Companie
1 Woot shirt wM
2 lamps that were RMA'ed because the bases where broken. ( know they were RMA'ed, because the left someone emails in the box.

So woot sent me a bunch of stuff to thow away... Happy Birthday to me and them. I guess.

impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4
murphylee1983 wrote:More info please! As it comes of course.

I'm currently in Wyoming on business but my wife just texted and it was delivered.

We are going to Facetime later and open it.

leftca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leftca

Got a backpack with a terrible act alarm.....however i just got word from woot that they are sending me another bag.

My first Big ol' Catapult was sent to my neighbor and he opened it and threw everything out but the backpack.

It weighs in differentially so im excited.

pegasus1259

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pegasus1259
kakkorotto wrote:

Finally got my Bag of Shirt Crap. I got
1 I heart Books sticker
1 Puzzle Piece (already uploaded)
1 Other Worlds book
1 Doodle book
1 ? Bag
1 plain brown shirt
1 In case of Emergency mustache shirt

O M G... when I saw this I thought maybe I posted a pic of my ShirtBOC that I didn't remember. It is EXACTLY the same as mine...

dhncrew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhncrew

Got mine a few days ago but just getting around to posting about it.

1 Youth XL Browns Jersey
2 Kodak Camera bags
1 Barry's Boot Camp
1 Bliss Headphones
1 Tablet Sleeve - No Tablet

No picture as I have seen many crap twins out there that already posted pictures. All in all very crappy! Thanks and Happy Birthday woot!

PS. No Texas air, ? brown bag, or Birthday of Celebrations sticker.

Ringo67

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ringo67

Just checked on my Shirt Birthday of Celebrations that was due to be delivered on Tuesday and the delivery date has been pushed back to Wednesday.

I'm not surprised since it took four days to travel from West Virginia to Massachusetts, but still a disappointment.

Sigh.

Baskets of Carrots
July 11, 2014 — A Small Pile Of Crap, The Bag Of Shirt Crap
Aug. 15, 2012 — we-don’t-need-no-crapucation
Aug. 13, 2012 — crapple-for-the-teacher
Dec. 25, 2011 — Santa’s Sack Of Crap

wskysour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wskysour

I got two pair of youth XXXS athletic shorts
1 XXXL Periodic Table of Edibles shirt
A Niko refurbished camera lens
a Stanley one handed 24oz stainless water bottle
a ? Bag
and a random ASUS plug of some kind,lol.
Thanks WOOT for a fun Bundle Of Carp!Happy Birthday!

woohoo650

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woohoo650

Me and the hubby both got our Birthday of Celebrations#39;s today from the community theater.

Mine: 1.4 lbs
1 2XL chiefs jersey
1 S white running shorts, kids
1 orange zippered bag
1 camera strap
1 red mustache earbuds
1 roll of packing tape
0 Texas air

Hubby's: 1 lb
Identical crap as mine except he got 3 Texas air and zero packing tape.

Thanks for the crap, woot! It's craptastic!

Looking forward to our SBOC's coming on Wednesday. Hopefully better crap than the crap we just received.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

acraigl wrote:@ThunderThighs: I just got my SBOC and was sent the wrong size (small arrived, ordered medium).

Help! My crap is too crappy! Seriously though, can this be addressed?

Thanks TT!

Eeep. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dznygrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dznygrl

Finally received my Shirt Bog of Eternal Crapaliciousness.

1. "Shoot First" shirt with the worst looking Hans Solo evah.
2. Plain black shirt.
3. Other Worlds book
4. "1-Up" sticker
5. Puzzle piece (posted)and coupon
6. ? bag
7. Drumroll please . . . . . . an unmarked but what I'm going to interpret as a pair of 11th Dr. Who socks. Woo-hoo! Bow ties are cool!

Thanks, Woot!

g99

quality posts: 2 Private Messages g99

Just got mine Saturday!

1 - paint by numbers [The scream]
1 - Turkey thermometer
1 - small camera bag
1 - head led lamp
1 - Colts jersey

Already gave the led headlamp to my brother, the paint to the kids, the camera bag to the wife and the turkey and Colts goes in the white elephant pile.

Thanks Woot!

jennkaotic

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jennkaotic

My Birthday of Celebrations arrived!

I pretty much knew I didn't have a letter by how little interest the animals had in it. I had a hard time getting a real "inspection".

First Sam sniffed it... Then he yawned and laid down.

Terra The Terrierist had to be forced to even sniff it.

I then asked Taishi to inspect it. At first he declined.

Then at last I got a begrudging once over.

Finally I was able to open the box

I got:
1 Chicken'N'Egg Toy $2.99
1 Peel and Stick Fake Mustache set $3.99
1 Kodak Camera Bag $4.76
1 Med Colts Jersey ??
1 3M Video Cable for an idevice I don't have...$9.99
2 4 Packs of Sanyo AA batteries.. a couple buckse
1 7LED Headlight $4.99
1 Getting a Birthday of Celebrations on Woots 10 Birthday complete with 9 days of suspense... PRICELESS.

I actually wanted the headlight... and everything uses AA batteries (except for the headlight) but I think the thing I will use the most is the damn chicken. I can't put it down.

EDIT... If anyone who didn't get a bag wants my Kodak Camera bag I will send it to you.

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

My BoSC came today. It wasn't as exciting as my regular Birthday of Celebrations but I still got useful stuff. I got a t-shirt with a flowing dragon head on it - quite nice. I also got two plain t-shirts in a lovely blue/grey color. I got a bag with a question mark on it, which I will use as a gift bag.

Overall, the Woot gods were kind to me. No chicken fingers - thank you.

whitekenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whitekenny

got mine today, no letter, and possibly no bag...

1x 7 LED headlamp
1x 3M power adapter for a certain model 3M mobile projector I do not own
1x Giants jersey, size M
1x Barrys Bootcamp band thingies
1x Built neoprene sleeve for Amazon Kindle

ok, now I'm not trying to start a forum flame war here or anything. Last time I asked a simple question like this a bunch of people accused me of being greedy, whining, and trying to take advantage of Woot. It's a simple question, and might be best answered by somebody with 1 of those little 'staff' boxes by their username. I didn't see a bag included with my other items so I was just wondering if the neoprene sleeve is considered a bag or if I have a legit case to email Woot and let them decide how they want to play it.

EDIT- by the way, Thanks for the crap Woot, and happy 10th! can't wait for the next 10.

7echniqu3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 7echniqu3
acraigl wrote:@ThunderThighs: I just got my SBOC and was sent the wrong size (small arrived, ordered medium).

Help! My crap is too crappy! Seriously though, can this be addressed?

Thanks TT!

Edit: My pic or it didn't happen:

1x Question Mark Bag
1x Paddle ball set
1x Otherworlds Volume 1
1x 1m tape measure
1x Grimace Insides Sticker
1x We're all Mad Here T-shirt (S)
1x Plain T - Light Beige (S)
1x Woot Puzzle Piece (Dupe)

Oh! That's a nice BOSC! Congrats!! I hope i get good stuff like that!

slang67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slang67
wskysour wrote:I got two pair of youth XXXS athletic shorts
1 XXXL Periodic Table of Edibles shirt
A Niko refurbished camera lens
a Stanley one handed 24oz stainless water bottle
a ? Bag
and a random ASUS plug of some kind,lol.
Thanks WOOT for a fun Bundle Of Carp!Happy Birthday!

Would that be a Nikon refurbished camera lens? If so, what model?

7/11/14 Birthday Celebration TAKITTEI

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whitekenny wrote:ok, now I'm not trying to start a forum flame war here or anything. Last time I asked a simple question like this a bunch of people accused me of being greedy, whining, and trying to take advantage of Woot. It's a simple question, and might be best answered by somebody with 1 of those little 'staff' boxes by their username. I didn't see a bag included with my other items so I was just wondering if the neoprene sleeve is considered a bag or if I have a legit case to email Woot and let them decide how they want to play it.

EDIT- by the way, Thanks for the crap Woot, and happy 10th! can't wait for the next 10.

With 10K Birthday of Celebrations, we had an issue with bags so if you could give us a bit of leniency this time around, we'd really appreciate it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jlarson328

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jlarson328

edit: TT answered

whitekenny wrote:got mine today, no letter, and possibly no bag...

1x 7 LED headlamp
1x 3M power adapter for a certain model 3M mobile projector I do not own
1x Giants jersey, size M
1x Barrys Bootcamp band thingies
1x Built neoprene sleeve for Amazon Kindle

ok, now I'm not trying to start a forum flame war here or anything. Last time I asked a simple question like this a bunch of people accused me of being greedy, whining, and trying to take advantage of Woot. It's a simple question, and might be best answered by somebody with 1 of those little 'staff' boxes by their username. I didn't see a bag included with my other items so I was just wondering if the neoprene sleeve is considered a bag or if I have a legit case to email Woot and let them decide how they want to play it.

First Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, First Shirt Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, Birthday Puzzle Mysterious Letter 7/22/14, wife of "MM"

Ladypixel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Ladypixel
infiknity wrote:My Big ol' Catapult bonus just arrived via FedEx - we're now the proud(?) owners of a refurbished LifeSmart 1500 sq ft Infrared Heater

So jealous! Even though I don't need a heater, that is a killer crap bonus!

eatsmnms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatsmnms

My 1st ever Big ol' Catapult was a perfect mix of crap and notsocrap.

- underarmour shirt that will be perfect to play in the snow this winter. ($55 price tag still attached)
- gorilla gadgets battery pack, missing a cable or two and with a shallow cut, but otherwise appears to work. (approx $40 value)
- A broken chargers double walled cup, missing the inside wall, but the lid works well on another cup that I currently own. (trash except for lid)
- small woot tshirt that will make a good nightshirt for my stepdaughter. ($5 value)
- a vegetable peeler with a crinkle cut side. ($5? value)
- ? bag
- And the grand finale - one screaming monkey!!!! (priceless)

Thanks WOOT! And happy birthday!!

jnelson203

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson203

OK, my Bag Of Celebration came in and I'm very excited it came a day early. I'm a Bears fan tho so when I saw the Browns Shirt, I was happy it wasn't a Green Bay one instead. I'm sure my granddaughter will enjoy the DAWGS shoes pink is one of her favorite colors and we'll look for a magnet to glue on the locker flower cause the one I received didn't have a magnet attached anymore. I think you can never have enough emergency chargers so thanks for including a Targus charger. I'll find someone who wants the exercise bands, cause I'll never keep my round shape by exercising. :-)
I'd attached a picture, but I'm not the geek in the family. Thanks Woot for letting me get my second Big ol' Catapultola.

rockhilljessica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockhilljessica

Happy 10th Woot!

whitekenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whitekenny
ThunderThighs wrote:With 10K Birthday of Celebrations, we had an issue with bags so if you could give us a bit of leniency this time around, we'd really appreciate it.

Completely understand, and can do! thanks for a quick reply.

dawg696

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dawg696

The followup Bundle o'Coasters foretold by my letter has arrived...and it is spectacular?

Thank you woot/wootbot. The anticipation, excitement, and sheer randomness of this experience was well worth the asking price.

pegasus1259

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pegasus1259
dawg696 wrote:The followup Bundle o'Coasters foretold by my letter has arrived...and it is spectacular?

Thank you woot/wootbot. The anticipation, excitement, and sheer randomness of this experience was well worth the asking price.

Nice. Now I'm keeping my mouth shut and fingers in check. I am so NOT going to make any "gas blower" comments... no matter what is going on in my head....

jazsayshilo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jazsayshilo

Letter Bonus Crap

Thank you Woot! Happy 10th Birthday!

infiknity

quality posts: 4 Private Messages infiknity
dawg696 wrote:The followup Bundle o'Coasters foretold by my letter has arrived...and it is spectacular?

NICE!!

acraigl

quality posts: 51 Private Messages acraigl
ThunderThighs wrote:Eeep. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Thanks TT.

Everbody

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Everbody

2.9 lb. 10x10x10 delivered by the great USPS.

2x Snap Straw
1x Emergency Whistle
1x Birthday of Celebrations sticker
1x brown paper bag
1x Medium child's woot shirt
1x Bag of Texas air
1x 2012 Clone Wars calendar
1x Cruz 10" Android tablet, T510 with charging cable!

Screen is a bit scratched, but so far a nice looking tablet!
No letter, no puzzle piece.

------------------------
Quid malmborg im Plano
------------------------

NeoMC14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoMC14

Woot sent me 2 tracking numbers worth of crap! Here they are:

The Elemental Eatery shirt size 3x
non-talking, talking chuck norris plush
Callaway Golf Shoes size 10.5
Trainermat Yoga DVD
exercise armband for a motorola phone?
Woot Screaming Monkey!
Bag with ?
dried out paints (red, blue, and yellow)
Some LED thing with a charging cable (no idea what this is, i charged it but haven't found it's use yet. Anyone know what it does?)

Gray zip hoodie size L
Incipio iPhone 5 case (just like mine!)
Claymation Studio 3.0 Deluxe camera (dog thing)
Ice cream lip gloss?
Retractable 30-pin apple wall charger
Pink Mogo Stella bag
another paper ? bag!

slugdiscs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slugdiscs

Just got my $3.10 Birthday of Celebrations from Accesorie & Watches.

First let me say, thank you for a cheap Birthday of Celebrations

Items included:
The infamous camera lens bag/strap?
Eagles Jersey Size: 3xL
Childrens white bird shirt, size 10.
Misfits 4GB Key chain flash drive
16 month clone wars calendar. . . For 2012.
A working August Steiner watch priced on amazon at $78 (http://www.amazon.com/August-Steiner-AS8058BK-Multi-Function-Bracelet/dp/B00D872MEO)

I am very pleased for my first Birthday of Celebrations and a discounted one at that ;)

Kannonfoddor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kannonfoddor

Got my SBOC today with the following contents:

-2 shirts in the wrong size (emailed support for help). 1 printed, 1 plain.
- ? Bag. Yes!!
- I Do Not Approve sticker
- Paddle ball
- Keychain tape measure
- Puzzle piece with discount code...sweet.

Thanks woot and Happy Birthday again! This has really been a fun week!

infiknity

quality posts: 4 Private Messages infiknity

UPDATE

keener304

quality posts: 2 Private Messages keener304

My 10th Birthday of Celebrations and it was crappy as usual:

1 - XL Fila polo
1 - M Browns jersey
1 - youth running shorts
1 - Kodak camera case
1 - Orange Snapstraw
1 - Barry's Bootcamp resistance bands
1 - Cruz T508. Sadly it will not hold a charge and the screen has some damage to it.

Here's hoping my shirt Birthday of Celebrations will be more awesome (crappy) when it arrives tomorrow

echofuzz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages echofuzz

Got my stuff! Woot!

Women's size 10 teva flip flops
Cardinals 2xl jersey
Chicago cutlery 19 piece knife set
Elementary eatery t woot shirt
Exercise rubber band things
Yoga cd
Adapters and remote for a optoma ipod dock
Add-a-hook hooks
AND
a Woot screaming monkey!
AND
a stoically silent Chuck Norris plush!

Photos later!

peaceetc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages peaceetc
leftca wrote:Got a backpack with a terrible act alarm.....however i just got word from woot that they are sending me another bag.

My first Big ol' Catapult was sent to my neighbor and he opened it and threw everything out but the backpack.

It weighs in differentially so im excited.

What the what? Exactly how big of a.... er, not nice person is your neighbor, anyway? Why would he not only open it but throw the stuff out? Did he not look at the address on the box? I'm glad Woot is sending you another bag.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

Lindz408

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lindz408

Got my bag! It contained:

6 iDevice cables (30 pin)
Elemental Eatery Tee (size S)
Boba Fett foam dart
PhotoDVD slideshow software
Rechargeable battery for a Nikon camera
(Non) talking Chuck Norris plush
? Woot bag

The sweetest item- A wireless bluetooth speaker, working with charging and AUX cables included. Needed new speakers, so I'm super stoked.

cklun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cklun
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Unexpected bump with my sick cat. Turns out he is FeLV positive, which means he can't go back outside and he can't come inside with the other cats either. I'm scrambling right now trying to find somewhere that will take him, but all the shelters that take FeLV cats are full.

oh no! So sorry! Do you have (or know someone in your area with) a Facebook Account? There are SOOO many pages dedicated to helping find homes for animals in need for ANY location.

killasandra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages killasandra
Ringo67 wrote:Just checked on my Shirt Birthday of Celebrations that was due to be delivered on Tuesday and the delivery date has been pushed back to Wednesday.

I'm not surprised since it took four days to travel from West Virginia to Massachusetts, but still a disappointment.

Sigh.

I'm glad my SBOC had some company while it was stuck in WV... I thought I was the only one that had my delivery pushed back